Character got stolen

1- Account name: feargear

2- Realm: Fun

3- The character that has been stolen is a mage called "Kagu", the previous name of the character was "Mdevill".

4- Email: kalamoudi91@gmail.com

5- Last time i logged into the game before today ( 10/8/2016 ), was around a little over a week before that.

6- 24.238.11.XXX, I use two kind of internet with the same IP but different last numbers. I'm not going to post all of them for security porpuses, and I'm pretty sure those numbers are sufficient.

7- Nicknames of the people that can attest: basicbxtch, owntq, alanwatts, iceposeidon, guttaboy, kagi, jarco, tops. Can get more people if needed.

8- I have created this character in 2013, back when pandawow was still hosting patch 5.0.5. The only activity i did on the website was to change my faction/name from Undead Male (Mdevill) to Human Female (Kagu).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118679[/ATTACH] :: [ATTACH=CONFIG]118680[/ATTACH]

9- My second account is hearjear, 2 of my characters on that account are: Mkdevilz, Genisis.

10- Pretty much was is written in the Headline. I logged in into my account today and found out my mage was missing. I sent PMs to a GM and an administrator on the forums but i got no reply. I talked to a GM in the game, and was asked to make a new topic here. Please help me retrieve my character.

Thank you,

Khalid

Yeah i guess that is the guy who stole my mage. I just want my character back because it is an old character, it has all the items from 5.0.5, and I also have put a lot of time into it. I don't care about the rating it currently has, I would actually prefer if it got reset to 0.

I am willing to talk to staff members using voice programs if they accept, just to make the verification/process easier for you guys. Please send me a PM if you guys are interested and i'l join.

Thanks again,

Khalid

• 2 weeks later...
So this post has been here for more than 2 weeks and i haven't gotten a single reply from the administrators/gms. The character has been stolen and i have every proof to show it. I want to help as much as I can to prove it as well by proposing for voice communication but apparently I still got nothing from you guys. I mean I've been a supporter of this server for quite a long time, i would appreciate on the very least that from the admins whom already saw this topic to post something about it. A "We are working on it, please be patient" would be a start.