To-do list for Zeox

Repitchx

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=92650

[spoiler=Issues]* Can be casted anywhere. For example you can place the portal on Lumber Mill (in Arathi Basin) and spawn it downstairs, means you can portal up with it, which is not how it should be. Or another example is summoning it on the bridge in Blade's Edge (Arena map) and spawn it downstairs, means you can teleport up...

* You can also stop some1 in mid-air with CC.

* If you have 2 warlocks and the gates are close, they will connect to each other. - this has been fixed long time ago

* Visual bugs out when you gate, other players can't see the gate visual (when you're mid air)

you should add this:

what happens: You can clic the portal while under cc, appart of not being teleported cuz u are in cc (which is not a bug), you still eat the 1min debuff (bug).

How should work: you souldn't get the portal debuff if u clic the portal under cc, cuz u can't use it.

you should add this:

what happens: You can clic the portal while under cc, appart of not being teleported cuz u are in cc (which is not a bug), you still eat the 1min debuff (bug).

How should work: you souldn't get the portal debuff if u clic the portal under cc, cuz u can't use it.

so if im stunned and i click the port, i get the debuff?

so if im stunned and i click the port' date=' i get the debuff?[/quote']

No. If you can trigger gateway you will get ported to yor destination no matter what.

You can't have the debuff without not beeing ported.

( Im talking about it SHOULD been on live. )

No. If you can trigger gateway you will get ported to yor destination no matter what.

You can't have the debuff without not beeing ported.

( Im talking about it SHOULD been on live. )

so i should be able to get teleported if i can clic the portal even if im under cc?

- - - Updated - - -

so if im stunned and i click the port, i get the debuff?

atm yes, you get the debuff but u don't get teleported, so its kinda anoying

so i should be able to get teleported if i can clic the portal even if im under cc?

Maybe your english is a little broken but no.

Wtf is wrong with you guys. If you are able to click the gate in: Range+while not in CC, you will get teleported no matter what enemies will do after you clicked.

then i said it correct in the last comment, u can't trigger the portal while under cc, but atm u get the debuff if u do this under cc

you should add this:

the bug is that u eat the debuff if u clic the portal under cc, ofc u don't get teleported but u eat the debuff for no reason.