TO-DO LIST FOR ZEOX

SEASON 5

HELLO

New website, new control panel

Season 5

Advertisement company

Finish SoO in heroic mode

Fix many things in PVP

yes-yes-yes, ik all. But i'm not a god.. I'm doing all my best.

• Like 1

New website, new control panel

Season 5

Advertisement company

Finish SoO in heroic mode

Fix many things in PVP

yes-yes-yes, ik all. But i'm not a god.. I'm doing all my best.

Is new season coming along with website? If so, did u say new website is coming maybe on monday? I forgot...

• Administrators
Is new season coming along with website? If so, did u say new website is coming maybe on monday? I forgot...

No, I didn't say nothing about new website date release. Because control panel still not finished.

• Administrators
Can we atleast know if it'll be done this year, or sometime early next year? Cba waiting 3 months for new season.

Nope, it won't be finished in this month. But maybe we will update web & control panel without some features like Armory, new pvp ladder etc. Because we need more time for it. But i'm still not sure.

Nope, it won't be finished in this month. But maybe we will update web & control panel without some features like Armory, new pvp ladder etc. Because we need more time for it. But i'm still not sure.

can you just restart the rating and make off season and when the new season comes,restart the rating again?at the end of this month,it will be 3 months since the rating should be restarted,at least make off season and start new season with rewards when the website and control panel are done

I dont really care about the site. I just want a reason to keep playing, and that particular reason is called: PvP Arena Season. Without it, the server will keep dropping players. Can't you just start a new season? When you update the web, community can track down all the wintraders and cheaters and help the arena season run smoothly. That's just an idea 'tho.

• Like 1

We won't remove rating before we won't update our WEB.

I don't want to "lost" one more season, like it was with last one.

When 90% in que was wintraders etc.

that's bad,because not everyone wants to wait 3+ months for a new season,and as you see,people don't like that.also,you can just start OFF season(season without rewards),and start a new season with rewards just when everything is ready,because not everybody can wait 3+ months just for a new season with rewards,meanwhile you just can start off season and you lose nothing,it's not that important if someone wintrades in off season,because he wont get rewards,it's stupid to wintrade,but at least it's in off season without rewards and soon it will be better with the new season and functions

• Administrators
that's bad,because not everyone wants to wait 3+ months for a new season,and as you see,people don't like that.also,you can just start OFF season(season without rewards),and start a new season with rewards just when everything is ready,because not everybody can wait 3+ months just for a new season with rewards,meanwhile you just can start off season and you lose nothing,it's not that important if someone wintrades in off season,because he wont get rewards,it's stupid to wintrade,but at least it's in off season without rewards and soon it will be better with the new season and functions

For what? Any reasons to update rating without rewars? And when we will release new WEB and start new arena season & reset rating without rewards, everyone from TOP will spam on the forum that we resetted their rating and didn't give prizes. Because only some % of players read forum, others not.

For what? Any reasons to update rating without rewars? And when we will release new WEB and start new arena season & reset rating without rewards, everyone from TOP will spam on the forum that we resetted their rating and didn't give prizes. Because only some % of players read forum, others not.

it's bad that ,because people are leaving this server slowly,and as you see,a lot of people QQ about new season,you said that new season will come when the website is ready,i agree about that,ok.but they want to start from 0 rating.I agree that new season with rewards will come with new website,ok,but players want to start to play arenas again from 0 rating,not to wait months to play again..because for example let's say that I have 5 2,8+ chars and i want to play arenas..i won't create new character again(just example).Also nobody will spam that you reset his rating without prices,because You already said this season will be without rewards,because of wintrades etc. and everyone knows that it will be without rewards and there is no reason to spam that you restarted rating without giving rewards,because you already said that there will be no rewards this season.

Because only some % of players read forum' date=' others not.[/quote']

That's their problem :) if they want info,ask people or go in forums,it's not good to suffer many players,because some players don't know how to check in forums

it's bad that ,because people are leaving this server slowly,and as you see,a lot of people QQ about new season,you said that new season will come when the website is ready,i agree about that,ok.but they want to start from 0 rating.I agree that new season with rewards will come with new website,ok,but players want to start to play arenas again from 0 rating,not to wait months to play again..because for example let's say that I have 5 2,8+ chars and i want to play arenas..i won't create new character again(just example).Also nobody will spam that you reset his rating without prices,because You already said this season will be without rewards,because of wintrades etc. and everyone knows that it will be without rewards and there is no reason to spam that you restarted rating without giving rewards,because you already said that there will be no rewards this season.

That's their problem :) if they want info,ask people or go in forums,it's not good to suffer many players,because some players don't know how to check in forums

People may think that Rate reset = New season,

And because of that, they may start to complain.

So there's no point to reset the rating now,

The rating should be reset when the new web is updated with new functions which will provide valid proof in case someone is win-trading etc.

And until then, people should be patient.

Like zeox said, he doesn't want another "lost" season.

hello? i was looking for this bug report but it got declined for no reason: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=167710&highlight=backdraft+dispel

there are proffs of retail staff members saying that should be 1 dispel -> 1 backdraft stack, not 1 dispel -> 6 stacks :/

http://i.imgur.com/Digx9Ar.png

It got disproven. I talked with the same guy, invalid.

No, I'm not gonna link the convo just to get you crying all over the forums.

ikr? its amazing

just waiting for the update now that was supposed to be last week, then they tell me its today, now what? next monday again? rip :/

just give up........ dont report more bugs.. just give up .......... R I P !