3v3

Setfenv

Rip 2s heroes :p

Can u ask him about nonrated 1v1 que? Will it ever be implemented? If u didn't, ask him. Right now I'm hardly playing because my partners are busy. A 1v1 que would keep me (and not only me) playing and occupied. Altough its more casual, I like dueling nabs 1v1 in arena. :)

Edited by Garodar

It will pretty much make it more "dead" yes and we already talked about it and the majority is against the removal from all titles in 2s so why u even try it.

I just explained to you exactly why it wouldn't with two perfectly acceptable reasons, I don't know why you don't understand this.

1. Casuals play 2s, not 3s. Even on retail.

This means that people that aren't going for extremely high rating and hardcore gameplay will completely disregard 3v3 and play 2v2. As in: 90% of this entire server....

2. Casuals would never get a title in 2s anyway.

This means that Unless you're 2800+, you will never even scratch the surface of having even Challenger, so what's the point in having 2v2 titles when all of the players that are good enough to obtain these titles will be playing 3v3? Seems kind of pointless....

Keeping titles in 2v2 will completely waste having permanent titles in 3v3. As I explained like 9 times on this one forum thread. I, myself, if I was a rank 1 player, I wouldn't waste my time spending maybe 3 times as much effort getting rank 1 in 3s(Which I might not get anyway) when I could play maybe half of the time, easier comps, etc, and get a temporary title but get the same title every season(gladiator for example). It's just not worth a permanent title given how much more difficult it is to get 3v3 rating.

TL;DR The incentive here is to get high rated players that only play 2s because it's convenient and less time-consuming to have the motivation to queue 3s. Taking away 1 title won't make a difference.

Edited by Setfenv

K w/e im talking against a wall cya ! This guy rofl. The thing is ur a casual and you think 2s is disgusting because u cant play it ? Its the most active bracket here and it will never be. Ppl want to be rewarded for it, even if its only glad. Wow you act like we get a huge increase from 3s queues just bevause of your "Idea"

Get real rofl

Ty @repitch

Edited by Noneedholy

K w/e im talking against a wall cya ! This guy rofl. The thing is ur a casual and you think 2s is disgusting because u cant play it ? Its the most active bracket here and it will never be. Ppl want to be rewarded for it, even if its only glad. Wow you act like we get a huge increase from 3s queues just bevause of your "Idea"

Get real rofl

Ty @repitch

lol, you're the only one so far that doesn't understand what I'm saying, stop pretending like you're some God who everyone should listen to. And plus, I only queue 3s on pandawow, I haven't queued 2s past 2k mmr since RM with Snaregodqt. How many casuals do you know have beaten a 2.8 cr KFC in 3s with a trash mage? Get your facts straight, kid, or get off of my forum thread.

Anyway, disregarding the trolls, I still think we should try just only having 3v3 titles and see what happens.

PS: Of course 2s is the most active bracket here, it's the most active bracket everywhere. Doesn't mean getting rid of titles will change that. For the 90000000th time, casuals = people that are under 2.8k, aka, 90% of this server, which means they'll never even get close to getting Challenger, let alone glad. Therefore, they won't even notice that titles were removed. Stop complaining because you're not smart enough to understand what I'm saying.

Btw, kindly refrain from disrespecting me when you barely understand a single line of my posts, it doesn't look too good on you.

Edited by Setfenv

lol, you're the only one so far that doesn't understand what I'm saying, stop pretending like you're some God who everyone should listen to. And plus, I only queue 3s on pandawow, I haven't queued 2s past 2k mmr since RM with Snaregodqt. How many casuals do you know have beaten a 2.8 cr KFC in 3s with a trash mage? Get your facts straight, kid, or get off of my forum thread.

Anyway, disregarding the trolls, I still think we should try just only having 3v3 titles and see what happens.

PS: Of course 2s is the most active bracket here, it's the most active bracket everywhere. Doesn't mean getting rid of titles will change that. For the 90000000th time, casuals = people that are under 2.8k, aka, 90% of this server, which means they'll never even get close to getting Challenger, let alone glad. Therefore, they won't even notice that titles were removed. Stop complaining because you're not smart enough to understand what I'm saying.

Btw, kindly refrain from disrespecting me when you barely understand a single line of my posts, it doesn't look too good on you.

oh god ...

casuals = people that are under 2.8k' date=' aka, 90% of this server, which means they'll never even get close to getting Challenger, let alone glad. Therefore, they won't even notice that titles were removed.[/quote']

So by ur logic it also won't make difference for the 3s bracket because those ppl don't care right ? Get your facts straight sir and first of all question your own logic when you write such stupid shit. People who are already able to que 3s (mates etc) Do it already. You simply don't understand that those 90% of this server are "PLEBS" Who dont even want to que rated 3s because they have 1. no mates or 2. simply getting rekt every single game. Idk in which fucking way removing all titles from 2s would solve that problem LOL

And yes our playerbase isn't big enough to get fluent 3s queues. Queues will be and stay as they are right now. You might get a hand full of people who start queing when you do so basically all you can do here is like getting 1-2 more teams in que with abit of luck ( Ye, they also have to be online) Stop acting like your solution would make the 3vs3 queues sooo much better because they won't. We are on a private server, realise it rofl. Idk if you ever played AT or if you do but even with a playerbase from 10k people at max level you kinda have to wait 5-10 min to get a team at 2.2 mmr. And yes, you only get glad there in 2s.

All you basically wanna do is removing all rewards from 2s because those ppl are not "worth it" in your eyes ? Many ppl here already said that only a temporal glad would be good and i agree completly with that idea but stop being so stubborn and keep talking about removing all titles ty.

For you and only for you i will tell you the main problems why the 3s queues here are as they are. Orderly in importance

1. Not enough player. Simply not compareable to retail o. o.

2. 90% of the people are (as you said) Plebs and like to keep it easy --> 2s

3. Even if they would like to que 3s they have no knowledge about how to play or what to play or even what to target in arena.

4. They are getting rekt(or bored) because they only que either against stupid tripple dps shit or highrated & "Good player" switching back to 2s because of boredom

5. To improve that you have to que often into good player which is not possible here because 1. Not that much 3s queues and

6. Simply because those people won't find mates

7. Low PvP Playerbase (Compare the PvE to the PvP player here ty)

8. No rewards in that bracket

So basically what you don't understand is getting every PvP player or at least the majority to QUE won't be possible unless you can change everyones mind. And you won't do that by just removing titles. Things like that requires an official Pandawow stream with 3s Tournaments etc. where those ppl see what the CURRENT META is or how they have to play. Publicity my friend. Or just alot more ppl who stream 3s but yeah we had that already.

You might get the really highrated player more to que 3s and im not talking about some 3k 2s player because they are sometimes still not able to play properly 3s (Look @point4)

People won't start queing when they see noone is in que

^ You see, that's the real problem here. After that we might can talk about giving a better reward for 3s

Edited by Noneedholy

oh god ...

So by ur logic it also won't make difference for the 3s bracket because those ppl don't care right ? Get your facts straight sir and first of all question your own logic when you write such stupid shit. People who are already able to que 3s (mates etc) Do it already. You simply don't understand that those 90% of this server are "PLEBS" Who dont even want to que rated 3s because they have 1. no mates or 2. simply getting rekt every single game. Idk in which fucking way removing all titles from 2s would solve that problem LOL

And yes our playerbase isn't big enough to get fluent 3s queues. Queues will be and stay as they are right now. You might get a hand full of people who start queing when you do so basically all you can do here is like getting 1-2 more teams in que with abit of luck ( Ye, they also have to be online) Stop acting like your solution would make the 3vs3 queues sooo much better because they won't. We are on a private server, realise it rofl. Idk if you ever played AT or if you do but even with a playerbase from 10k people at max level you kinda have to wait 5-10 min to get a team at 2.2 mmr. And yes, you only get glad there in 2s.

All you basically wanna do is removing all rewards from 2s because those ppl are not "worth it" in your eyes ? Many ppl here already said that only a temporal glad would be good and i agree completly with that idea but stop being so stubborn and keep talking about removing all titles ty.

It's typical how ignorant you are about this situation, kind of a meme at this point.

If these "rank 1 players" all queue 3s, why is rank 1 in 3s 2.4k meanwhile rank 1 in 2s is like 3.1k? Hello, where's the logic there? If every single person above 2.4k mmr in 2s queued 3s, do you realize how many more queues in 3s we would get? And do you realize that the rating would skyrocket just because of this?

I once played 3s all day for 3 days in a row. You want to know the players I fought? Randoms from x100 and then Repitch, those were the only teams in queue, absolutely nothing else. So stop pretending like every player on pwow is spam queueing 3s all day, it just doesn't happen. If that were true, your druid would be much higher rated than 2.4.

Furthermore, once again, since you're not smart enough to understand what I'm saying, I'll try to simplify it.

1. Unless you're 2.8k+, you won't ever get a 2s title.

2. Which means: Only the highest rated players will even notice that the titles are gone.

3. Which means: All of the highest rated players will be queueing 3s for their rewards.

4. Which means: High rated players are queueing 3s while the 0-2.799 cr players will be queueing 2s.

5. Which in turn makes for more frequent queues.

This isn't designed to get every single player on pwow to queue 3s, get your fucking head together before you think that. I've stated it numerous times but I guess English is too tough for you to read.

Stop acting like you're some god who everybody should listen to. I've met maybe 3 total people on pwow that actually like you, the rest think you're a fucking dick. You insult others for your own personal gain only because you're high rated on a private server. You have this childish superiority complex coupled with HUGE narcissistic personality disorder. I'm not going to go into detail because I don't know who you are, but you really need to grow up one of these days.

PS. You just said AT failed when they removed perma-titles from 2s, yet you're saying I'm wrong?

Edited by Setfenv

If these "rank 1 players" all queue 3s' date=' why is rank 1 in 3s 2.4k meanwhile rank 1 in 2s is like 3.1k?[/quote']

Wow wait i'll make it bigger for you

People won't start queing when they see noone is in que

Understood ? And they won't start only because you remove titles from 2s. You act like everyone who's not queing 3s is online but playing 2s :mocking:

So stop pretending like every player on pwow is spam queueing 3s all day' date='[/quote']

Idk what you are talking about srsly, i never said that but okay. Quote me please ty

3. Which means: All of the highest rated players will be queueing 3s for their rewards.

You don't understand it or ?

PS. You contradicted your own statement. You just said that AT made it so only 3v3 gives you rank 1 titles and 2v2 gives you regular titles and that didn't help at all. Exactly what I'm saying. You're really not cutout for drama' date=' are you....[/quote']

Yeah i'm sure you are smarter than AT at it's best times. Meanwhile you can think about what you just said rofl

Not everyone is title biased like you LOL. You must think a title means the world that you think everyone from those "highrated player" will suddenly start queing if you remove them from 2s like wtf ? But yeah from your PoV im sure you can judge that xDD.

And also what you don't get is that those "Highrated player" Are not 100 people who are online right now right ? I can login at 8 pm And tell you maybe like 8-10 people who COULD que 3s without acting like a fucking Honorbuddy bot. And then these people need to have time, all their mates online etc etc. You are talking about ignorint ? You sir, are the one actling like a motherfucking 1.5 player who like to take it easy and just argues about a bracket where you have obviously no clue about lol. You can't and people won't just que 3s and those 8-10 highrated people who are probably online at the evening also don't want to always que 3s holy shit lol. Yeah im pretty sure you will solve all the problems by just removing aaaall titles from 2s and that's the key to way more people queing 3s

Wow why did not 1 single Pserver made that yet ? You must be a genius

Oh wait i will tell you : Simply because even the less good player want a reward for 2s because the owner understood that it's not possible to just improve the 3s queues by adding titles ONLY in 3s

How fucking ignorant are you ? You are just removing the titles from 2s and meanwhile there are still not enough people here to que 3s wtf ? Zeox already said he won't remove all titles from 2s and even repitch told you it won't make any sense. I agree in any point by adding only R1 to the 3s bracket but if you wanna argue further you are just acting stupid sorry, you won't get support for that idea and theres also no reason discussiong with you then i guess. You will see it by urself

PS. You just said AT failed when they removed perma-titles from 2s' date=' yet you're saying I'm wrong?[/quote']

Yes because you don't understand that there are way more problems and way more important problems than ur "Glad reward for 2s" issue. And removing them isnt a solution at all rofl

People are mainly queing 3s for fun and not only for titles, get that in your head ! And now think about why 90% of the pandawow player and 90% of the time even the 10% "Pro player" don't have fun queing

Edited by Noneedholy