3v3

Setfenv

Yeah, but gamebreaking bugs are unbelievably easy to fix. I don't know what they are because I haven't queued a single arena on this server in months, but you'd think by now they'd have fixed it as they've fixed like 100 class bugs in the last month. And plus, who's to say making 3v3 relevant again won't bring players back, it's the reason I'd be coming back.

You obviously don't get it and its easy to say what you are saying when you don't know what bugs exist right now .

And you think that by changing the title distribution, 3s will become "relevant" ??? L M F A O

More ideas please ... and log online to understand the current state and why its like that ...

You obviously don't get it and its easy to say what you are saying when you don't know what bugs exist right now .

And you think that by changing the title distribution, 3s will become "relevant" ??? L M F A O

More ideas please ... and log online to understand the current state and why its like that ...

LOL, please grow up one of these days or get off of my forum post.

I'm living proof that changing the titles from 2s to only 3s will make 3s relevant. I never queued 3s on this server because there was never a need to. 2s is 10x easier to get into, as I stated numerous times in my previous posts, that's why people don't queue them. But if the high rated players didn't get anything for their work in 2s, they would queue 3s. That's basic logic. Why would they waste their time....

And btw, the bugs are fairly obvious. Fall through map, pathfinding glitches, OP Spells, etc. You don't have to be playing on this server to know what bugs exist considering they've been here for years.

- - - Updated - - -

i think 2s and 3s have nothing to do with eachother because 2s isn't preferred because of titles, if people wanted to play 3s they'd do it regardless of 2s being better / easier for titles, which it isnt btw

2s isn't preferred because of titles, it's preferred because more people queue 2s which is a result of the difficulty it is getting into 3s. I'm not interested in getting the casuals into 3s, not even casuals on retail are into 3s. I'm interested in getting the high rated players into 3s because if you got rid of the titles(as I've stated like 3 times now) in 2v2, the good players wouldn't waste their time queueing 2v2, they'd switch to 3s. Look at Dartmeganz on Firestorm, he's already 2.2 in 3s after like a week of gameplay, he's not pushing for rank 1 in 2s because there IS no rewards.

Btw, you have no idea how easy it is to get high rated in 2s compared to 3s. That's basic logic as well. More people queue 2s, which means more queues, which means you can win more, which means you can get more rating quicker. Players aren't nearly as good in 2s until you get to like 2.5 mmr+, and you don't need to find an extra person for 3s. You don't need any form of skype or communication, you don't even need full gear tbh.

Edited by Setfenv

Look at Dartmeganz on Firestorm, he's already 2.2 in 3s after like a week of gameplay, he's not pushing for rank 1 in 2s because there IS no rewards.

in 2s on firestorm can get title.if what : )

que 3s on firestorm cuz there is queing more player and more team

and on pwow i que 3s too on 2season/3season

result:2.4+

not very much, as did not play often, and there was in not queing 3s

in 2s on firestorm can get title.if what : )

que 3s on firestorm cuz there is queing more player and more team

and on pwow i que 3s too on 2season/3season

result:2.4+

not very much, as did not play often, and there was in not queing 3s

wod & legion both trash expansions.

wGg0y_s-200x150.gif

get ppl on wodempire to que on pwow instead

wod & legion both trash expansions.

wGg0y_s-200x150.gif

get ppl on wodempire to que on pwow instead

I'ma be honest, I only like wod because it's so much easier to play than mop. Like, every class that I enjoy(except mage and rogue) are more fun in WoD because they're simpler. Like, rsham for example, or hpal. They just seem easier to me in WoD.

legion isn't trash imo and according to most people, its actually pretty fun to play

how can people think its not? tell me whats good about it.

* blizzard forcing ppl to do shit they dont want (quests/pve to get gear)

* class balance is awful (dont give me this shit "its the first season". look at wod, the whole expansion was dog)

* people running in just doing dmg, doesnt need cc. ok, a kidney or a hoj is all you need, no longer cross cc, kek. what happend with having a setup? a good cross cc?

what is good, exactly? only thing i like about legion is that you have more talent options (honor talents & artifact talents)

i swear, people get paid to give positive feedback on the game

i guess having fun is one thing, but the game is at least not good in pvp right now, and i highly doubt its gonna be so much better in the upcoming seasons.

Edited by Repitchx

* class balance is awful (dont give me this shit "its the first season". look at wod, the whole expansion was dog)

* people running in just doing dmg, doesnt need cc. ok, a kidney or a hoj is all you need, no longer cross cc, kek. what happend with having a setup? a good cross cc?

what is good, exactly? only thing i like about legion is that you have more talent options (honor talents & artifact talents)

please, it's a cliche to hate on new wow expacs. but you have a narrow-minded game view, like you said before you don't enjoy pve so you can't understand why legion is so good

please, it's a cliche to hate on new wow expacs. but you have a narrow-minded game view, like you said before you don't enjoy pve so you can't understand why legion is so good

edited my last comment after you quoted me.

sure pve can be good, but you cant say pvp is good atm. its wod 2.0, sorry to say it.

its nothing new on hating something you know is not fun or good. if legion was good, i wouldnt hate on it.

only reason i see the point in playing retail right now is cause of people queueing active 3s.

its actually rather sad to see people defending legion. deep inside they know that the game has become retardedly noob friendly (i guess i dont need to talk about auto bubble, holy wrath 1 shot, hybrids able to outheal other dps classes, counterstrike totem, demo locks with 200 pets + doom curse (or w/e its called) ticking for 400k, able to crit 800-1000k, train one target hoping to win, aka turbo cleave tactic... list goes on.)

every expansion has its cons and pros, but legion pvp is trash. its beyond trash actually.

its weird how everything before wod was good. i guess they just changed too much.

Edited by Repitchx

edited my last comment after you quoted me.

sure pve can be good, but you cant say pvp is good atm. its wod 2.0, sorry to say it.

its nothing new on hating something you know is not fun or good. if legion was good, i wouldnt hate on it.

only reason i see the point in playing retail right now is cause of people queueing active 3s.

its actually rather sad to see people defending legion. deep inside they know that the game has become retardedly noob friendly (i guess i dont need to talk about auto bubble, holy wrath 1 shot, hybrids able to outheal other dps classes, counterstrike totem, demo locks with 200 pets + doom curse (or w/e its called) ticking for 400k, able to crit 800-1000k, train one target hoping to win, aka turbo cleave tactic... list goes on.)

every expansion has its cons and pros, but legion pvp is trash. its beyond trash actually.

its weird how everything before wod was good. i guess they just changed too much.

HIGHLY agree with this. Sorry to say but the only time I ever saw an RMD play like an RMD was Tempo Storm in the US Regionals. They actually cross-cc'd and got setups. If you notice like every RMD on EU at Regionals were playing like Turbocleave from WoD. Train one target and occasionally CC the healer. No sap/double cheap into full poly and full clone, none of that shit. Legion might be fun in every aspect outside of arenas. If it's boring in arenas, it's a boring expansion. End of story.

Anyway, wtb new season/website/bug fixes/etc. ;)

HIGHLY agree with this. Sorry to say but the only time I ever saw an RMD play like an RMD was Tempo Storm in the US Regionals. They actually cross-cc'd and got setups. If you notice like every RMD on EU at Regionals were playing like Turbocleave from WoD. Train one target and occasionally CC the healer. No sap/double cheap into full poly and full clone, none of that shit. Legion might be fun in every aspect outside of arenas. If it's boring in arenas, it's a boring expansion. End of story.

God ... why didnt they ask you how to play rmd ? Wondering why you didnt hit r1 as rmd yet...

Ah bbad mates prob

Kappa

- - - Updated - - -

i guess having fun is one thing, but the game is at least not good in pvp right now, and i highly doubt its gonna be so much better in the upcoming seasons.

To make it clear overall ill just quote cdew and hydra:

"For the first season of an xpac its fucking good" Nothing else to add. Mongoloid melee dmg without cc was even worse in s12 btw ;)

the difference is pikaboo played sub and not assassa. sub has more cc (oh wow, dance with more stuns... so much cc xD) than assassa, so all you do as sub is to setup and setup, but you have shit dmg. dont need to do jack shit as assassa, i noticed it now actually.

RM/x is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo changed. from my favorite comp to a comp i actually dont enjoy that much anymore.

from going in and force cds and pull back and do swaps n shit to train literally 1 guy down with damage.

a lot of fun, guys!

im actually just excited to see the last season of legion, excited to see how its gonna be. i would be happy to have abilities back to press, that's for sure.

rip forever garrote, gouge, shiv & tricks, you will be missed. rip having burst and not sustain dmg. old sublety will be missed

• Like 1

I think Zeox should make it so only 3v3 matters for next season. Even just for one season to try it out and see how it goes.

For the entire season? And do you mean that you would only be able to get rewards from 3v3 or making it so you can't que 2v2 for an entire month?

My conception of title cut off would be something like this:

2v2: position 1-12 "Gladiator" ( not rank 1 ) so people that enjoy 2s still have a reason to play for presitge+bonuses and keep them busy cause gladiator should only stay for 1season.

3v3: position 1-12 "Wrathful Gladiator" ( example of the r1 title )

Best idea on the forum so far. 1+

Are you guys even excited that they are working on a ( hopefully ) good log site and new control panel?

Personally really looking forward for things like: logs, more retail-like arena and so forth. Just kinda dissatisfied by the fact that zeox seems to be the only one publishing/announcing progress/ideas.

Edited by Autschbatsch