skirmish suggestion

Repitchx

No class stacking

That rule should only count for dps + dps imo. If you do the same rule for dps + healer you barely get any queues on higher mmr i think ...

Set ilvl requirement? Or at least try to balance it with low vs low gear and full vs full gear.

I'd say requirement is just tyran gear. I mean it's a fun server and if people wanna que with tyran gear let them do. You won't face them on higher mmr anyways. But yeah ilvl requiremend shouild be 496

Ok, how I see it.

SOLO QUE 3v3.

We create custom command , for example: .soloque.

When you write it, you enter 3v3 soloque. We write statistic into 5x5 blizzard UI frame and disable 5x5 at all.

Also you're able to que it with special npc.

We add a special section in PVP ladder for soloque in new control panel, and write logs of arenas with soloque, so everyone is able to check previous battles.

And also you are not able to enter soloque with players from your party, to prevent cases when one good team own others all the time. So it will select your mates for soloque randomly.

Correct me if something wrong, because I want to start implementating it.

Например на AT катаклизме, игроки со слабыми вещами не могли попасть с тобой на одну арену, так как это был бы дисбаланас, не было такого, как в обычных скирмишах, что с тобой может попасться игрок в зеленом шмоте.

На счет группы все верно, но на AT (как я помню) можно было регистрировать 3x3 solo que, находясь в группе двумя участниками (максимум) и уже третий игрок был рандомный, но некоторые игроки находили способы и в итоге третий игрок был как бы тоже из той же команды (только регистрировал арену отдельно и попадал со своими участниками, которые регистрировали вдвоем, в группе, в итоге они получали большие рейтинги, так как играли полноценной командой и это было не совсем правильно и нечестно). Некоторые даже регистрировали вдвоем и до входа на арену (меняли специализацию), чтобы получить 2 хил специализации сразу, чтобы позлорадствовать, но потом до входа на арену убрали возможность смены специализации для solo que и сделали, чтобы всегда было только melee/caster/heal, не было возможности попасть на 2 melee или 2 кастера, именно была команда melee/caster/heal, например rls (разбойник/чернокнижник/шаман), rmp (разбойник/маг/disc priest т.д.) - катаклизм AT. И если игрок покидал арену, на него вешалась метка дезертира, так как некоторые люди могут специально это сделать. Так же там была введена разная трансмогрификация за рейтинги в solo que и npc со сменой внешнего вида оружия (Enchant Weapon, например Mongoose и т.д.)

Помню даже в одном из сезонов, рейтинг solo que был 3100 и в разы превышал обычный брекет 3x3

p.s. I have not seen the Repitch message when I wrote this post

Edited by Veynnzy

. Так же там была введена разная трансмогрификация за рейтинги в solo que и npc со сменой внешнего вида оружия (Enchant Weapon, например Mongoose и т.д.)

I think that should be given to any high rated 3s team... to have cool visual enchants. no harm in that.

I think on AT they had doubleque. So you could que "soloque" with max 1 more mate in your group.

Please, don't do this, people want to play solo Q to: get good at the class in arena/out of boredom. It's an unfair mechanic which is not needed. If you want to play with a friend you can play rated.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

I think that should be given to any high rated 3s team... to have cool visual enchants. no harm in that.

Yes, like the very transmogrification. The fan is too boring without this and there are no goals, conquest points simply have nowhere to spend

Please, tell me more about 3v3 solo que.

How it should work? How people should que? We can't handle it with blizzard default UI without modifying game client , i'm talking about que by clicking que in 5x5 bracket.

It's like 3v3 skirmish , but you are able to que only alone? You can't que "soloque" with your partner(s)?

I need some more information to think if we can implement it.

Think you can try it yourself on server where the challenge begins, nah? There is still sque on wotlk.

To suggestions above: it'll be great if sque gonna be faction independent i.e you might have players of different factions in your sque team

- - - Добавлено - - -

Sure we won't give any titles for 3v3 solo que , it's absurd. This feature is only for fun.

You can just give different kind of titles for sque like warbringer etc

Edited by Blackpedofil

Since then we've got three 5.4 realms and PvP on two of them is almost dead think it won't be bad if sque team could be cross-realm. It'll require gear check system for sure, like you must be fully gemmed / enchanted etc. idk why Zeox wants sque to be fun only feature when it can revive PvP almost everywhere Edited by Blackpedofil

Please' date=' don't do this, people want to play solo Q to: get good at the class in arena/out of boredom. It's an unfair mechanic which is not needed. If you want to play with a friend you can play rated.[/quote']

yeah agree. Would be kinda bit unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

Since then we've got three 5.4 realms and PvP on two of them are almost dead think it won't be bad if sque team could be cross-realm. It'll require gear check system for sure, like you must be fully gemmed / enchanted etc. idk why Zeox wants sque to be fun only feature when it can revive PvP almost everywhere

Because there is no way that soloque can be fully competitive. Yes you can tryhard to r1 and yes the Pandawow community will for sure try to make it competitive but at the end all that matters is ur comb and the people ur playing with (if ur not bad by urself ofc) . And that's RNG

- - - Updated - - -

To suggestions above: it'll be great if sque gonna be faction independent i.e you might have players of different factions in your sque team

Really good idea. Some hord players are just desperated to not be able to que properly arenas and i dont think that would change if they que soloque and get only hord player. Every PvP Arena player on this server (almost) plays alliance for obvious reasons (more mates for example). Would be a really good idea imo

No class stacking

That rule should only count for dps + dps imo. If you do the same rule for dps + healer you barely get any queues on higher mmr i think ...

There mustn't be class stacking at all. e.g you're queuing as elelental shaman and your healer is resto shaman lel.

There mustn't be class stacking at all. e.g you're queuing as elelental shaman and your healer is resto shaman lel.

that's my pov as well.

but i can also see noneed's point. most players on high rating plays mage/druid/shaman/lock/warrior

but my point still stands. i think it would just be stupid to see boomy/resto/hunter, ret/hpal/rogue, feral/resto/mage, enh/resto/mage etc.

would just be weird and shitty comps.

You can just give different kind of titles for sque like warbringer etc

That would be nice.

Do as AT did :

Solo Queue

-Rank 1

Arena Master title

-Rank 1 of class

Supreme title

-Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

Battlemaster title

-Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

Warbringer title

-Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

Conqueror title

but my point still stands. i think it would just be stupid to see boomy/resto/hunter' date=' ret/hpal/rogue, feral/resto/mage, enh/resto/mage etc.[/quote']

and what does make these combs better with another healer lel ... still shit combs but i guess you will see what i mean as soon as you have abit more rating in soloq ...

we can try it and if it doesnt work out we can just report it so w/e

and what does make these combs better with another healer lel

what do you mean? i suggested no double healers and no class stacking. what do you mean excatly?

yeah, can try out without class stacking at first. but you will see that soloq is not only the known players, you will see other randoms too. people will que daily, that will influence the ladder a lot.

what do you mean? i suggested no double healers and no class stacking. what do you mean excatly?

yeah, can try out without class stacking at first. but you will see that soloq is not only the known players, you will see other randoms too. people will que daily, that will influence the ladder a lot.

Maybe add an ilvl restriction to certain brackets or even all of them to stop wasteland geared people queing??

I mean why would they que skirmishes with 300ilvl players

Now why would 300 ilvl people que skirmishes? Because theres idiots who like to ruin peoples fun.

That would be nice.

Do as AT did :

Solo Queue

-Rank 1

Arena Master title

-Rank 1 of class

Supreme title

-Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

Battlemaster title

-Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

Warbringer title

~ how on AT

Yeah, because you were born instantly as a gladiator!

Don't forget that at some point in your past you were in the same position as those "scrubs" (as you call them!)

True, but I wasn't stuck there forever. =)

just remove the title from everyone if you want to put it as a reward for soloq next season.

True, but I wasn't stuck there forever. =)

just remove the title from everyone if you want to put it as a reward for soloq next season.

Nobody is stuck by choice, in most cases it's not the player himself but his partners. :) (please don't reply to this point by: find others etc...)

Anyways, no I don't recommend doing that, because since it's a solo queue it won't be as effective as playing with players that you know they are decent, in solo queue you might get noobs that will affect the rating!

However, what I do suggest, is removing titles from players who bought characters and don't have achievements; probably that's the reason why you're insisting on removing the title.

If Zeox just removed titles from chars who don't have achievements, then you will see how arena master holders are so few! (the same should be applied to every other title)

Let me know what do you think about this!

I and many other players don't want arena master to be removed from us! (the ones who got achievements of course)

and please don't say it's not fair because none did the 3s and 5s (you know that players who did can be counted by fingers because of the lack of players)

No titles should be given to solo queues!

Edited by Indeminight

Urine Master is too ez to obtain, especially in extra long 'offseason'. My suggestion for obtaining this title if it won't be used as soloq reward:

* If Zeox won't reset all PvP achievements he should at least delete this title from all players who don't have 2k2 in 3s stats (as well as 3s / 5s achievements)

* 2s should give only 'Just the two of us' achievements

* 3s / Soloq should give 'Three's company' AND 'Hive Five' achievements

* Last man standing should be given to everyone

Edited by Jkeys

Urine Master is too ez to obtain, especially in extra long 'offseason'. My suggestion for obtaining this title if it won't be used as soloq reward:

* If Zeox won't reset all PvP achievements he should at least delete this title from all players who don't have 2k2 in 3s stats (as well as 3s / 5s achievements)

* 2s should give only 'Just the two of us' achievements

* 3s / Soloq should give 'Three's company' AND 'Hive Five' achievements

* Last man standing should be given to everyone

Do some research first plz lol, the achieves are already fixed, if you hit lets say 2.2k in 2s you won't get the 3s and 5s achievement anymore. Last man standing is a free achievement, there's a npc in dalaran that if you enter the id of last man standing or arena master (i don't remember) and you already have all the other ones required to get arena master BUT last man standing you'll get both last man standing and arena master. 2.2k in 3s stats doesnt mean anything, there are players that got 3k in season 1 (or bought a char that was 3k in season 1) and in statistics it says they're like 2700 in 3s even tho they've never been 2k+ in 3s. Just let ppl have arena master.

Do some research first plz lol, the achieves are already fixed, if you hit lets say 2.2k in 2s you won't get the 3s and 5s achievement anymore. Last man standing is a free achievement, there's a npc in dalaran that if you enter the id of last man standing or arena master (i don't remember) and you already have all the other ones required to get arena master BUT last man standing you'll get both last man standing and arena master. 2.2k in 3s stats doesnt mean anything, there are players that got 3k in season 1 (or bought a char that was 3k in season 1) and in statistics it says they're like 2700 in 3s even tho they've never been 2k+ in 3s. Just let ppl have arena master.

Ah, this hurts. I played like billion subwars to get last man standing:(