Hunter Abusing Pet Stun From Death Knight Pet v2

Name of the violator: Сульфиик (thank you Weegee)

Realm: 100x

Description of the violation: Abusing Pet bug

You should write what the violation is : He abused a Wolf pet that has Death Knight pet abilities that it shouldn't normally have ! Hunter Wolfs should have no Stun but it uses Gnaw (dk pet stun)

Proof:

1. http://i.imgur.com/Q9Kjz65.jpg

2. http://i.imgur.com/3j0siqQ.jpg

3. http://i.imgur.com/00l8pcJ.jpg

btw Mr technical support , NO I CANT TARGET THE GUY CUZ I DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS SINCE I CANT ADD HIM ON MY FRIENDS LIST

Edited by Jegerm
deleted insults

First of all calm down,

You don't need a script, just get a copy & paste addon and type %t in the chat while you target the person who u want to report, it will say the persons name in your chat.

In this case the names was "Сульфиик"

Any Russian staff (Kofeek / Neff / Shadirssa etc) Can correct the name if i spelt it wrong.

First of all calm down,

You don't need a script, just get a copy & paste addon and type %t in the chat while you target the person who u want to report, it will say the persons name in your chat.

In this case the names was "Сульфиик"

Any Russian staff (Kofeek / Neff / Shadirssa etc) Can correct the name if i spelt it wrong.

got a little mad when they closed my other report with basically saying "read the rules"

anyways thank you for typing the name

• Game Masters
NO I CANT TARGET THE GUY CUZ I DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS SINCE I CANT ADD HIM ON MY FRIENDS LIST

I don't know if you're trolling right now or if you simply don't understand. As we can see in the screenshots the violator was in front of you so the only thing you needed to do is use the macro I gave you on him. It's not my problem that you didn't know about macro, the thread with rules for reporting is there since 2013.

Conclusion, I just did my job and when name of violator is missing it's a must to decline the report but thank Weegee once again for typing you the name. Also, I deleted the insults next time it's ban on forums.

I don't know if you're trolling right now or if you simply don't understand. As we can see in the screenshots the violator was in front of you so the only thing you needed to do is use the macro I gave you on him. It's not my problem that you didn't know about macro, the thread with rules for reporting is there since 2013.

Conclusion, I just did my job and when name of violator is missing it's a must to decline the report but thank Weegee once again for typing you the name. Also, I deleted the insults next time it's ban on forums.

oh so you can just delete all my replies even if i didn't say anything that was against the rules ? woah way to abuse your Rank ! i'm gonna ask Zeox about the rights of technical support ;)