Name of the violator: Nenthus

Realm: Fun

Description of the violation: Me Eatmychaos and Nenthus were in a group chat joking around and then all of the sudden a comment about the Orlando shooting came up. The comments Nenthus made were "it wasn't that big of an attack" and Nenthus assumed the attacker was Bulgarian (and Eatmychaos is Bulgarian) so we all got upset at his racism and insensitive comments. Nenthus also says he knew 2 victims of the orlando shooting but he said he "did not give a sh*t about them; Unfortunately I don't have a screen of this part only the main ones. He also was surprised that the crime made it on the news. The fact that he would assume the attacker is Bulgarian, is not okay and this offended my friend Eatmychaos because he is Bulgarian. The orlando shooting was a gay hate crime and him making insensitive rude remarks about this is also not okay, especially because Nenthus is gay himself (he told me he was gay) and should've been more sympathetic to the situation.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/nyeNB

Comments to the situation (if it needed): I spoke to a GM about this report because it did not have timestamps/class colors and they said they would look at it anyway because this is my first report and I did not know. The GM also said that they sometimes accept reports without timestamps/class colors. I hope he gets punished and I'm disappointed in him. I have put him on ignore on all my chars and do not wish to speak to him anymore. Thank you.

Edited by Althea