Heroic Leap :(

Repitchx

Spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=6544/heroic-leap

Issue: The leap animation is slowed down (it was fine before) (old report: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=178398 it's about the damage part)

What should happen: Should be restored to its original state (but the last report was that the damage part was delayed, which it was, but now the whole ability is delayed)

Realm: x100/fun

Priority: As much as I enjoy watching these warriors rot in hell, this is actually major

10/10 (BUT DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEIR DMG IS BROKEN, 1/10 WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT)

jk still 10/10

Proof:

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 2
Spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=6544/heroic-leap

Issue: The leap animation is slowed down (it was fine before)

What should happen: Should be restored to its original state (but the last report was that the damage part was delayed, which it was, but now the whole ability is delayed)

Realm: x100/fun

Priority: As much as I enjoy watching these warriors rot in hell, this is actually major

10/10 (BUT DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEIR DMG IS BROKEN, 1/10 WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT)

jk still 10/10

Proof:

I don't know about that... Warriors have been retarded on pandawow since it launched, I think they deserve it.

Fuck warriors btw.

I don't know about that... Warriors have been retarded on pandawow since it launched, I think they deserve it.

Fuck warriors btw.

But the animation isn't the correct one, it should faster like it was before. The problem was the delayed damage that breaked the Heroic leap / Inmitading Shout macro, Since the damage will break the fear, perhaps this is a temporary solution but Warriors are pretty easy to kill.

Warriors are pretty easy to kill.

/thread Kappa

Lets just ignore the fact that leap visual is a bugged piece of poop and not even good mages can pet nova it. #warriorbias

It's bothering me that I can't see the pwow tho :( not at my pc cause sick af.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Pretty crucial.

Once you herioc leap. Whilst in 'mid-air "delay animation" ' you can be rooted in place, you can attack etc in the root position, but when root duration has ended, you get "teleported" to your herioc leap position, which can really screw you up.

Look at it like this;

You HL to enemy healer (arena-wise) to fear, you get rooted in mid-air, healer run somewhere else. Root ends, you get teleported to your HL position. Unable to cc the healer with whatever, fear etc.

Once you herioc leap. Whilst in 'mid-air "delay animation" ' you can be rooted in place' date=' you can attack etc in the root position, but when root duration has ended, you get "teleported" to your herioc leap position, which can really screw you up.[/quote']

And on retail you would also get rooted, but the effect would get applied after the animation. If you would happen to have no shockwave/stormbolt ready-> the outcome would be the same, so this is no excuse or reason to making it more important than it is honestly. ( in case of switching on the target at HLs location ) And does it really matter if you use charge on healer instead of leap to fear? I mean you will use one or the other anyway to connect back to your kill target right?

W/e, bottom line is firstly fuck warriors and secondly it will get fixed anyway, cause there are a trillion of crying warriors in russian section anyway.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...