Someone can find proof for this? Will get you a 550 warlock for free

Autschbatsch

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=174611&page=4

So, my report got declined. Some retarded underhuman warrior even liked the decline cause he thinks im talking out of my ass.

4c01874235bbb91c045ffa4ca55fd382.png

^

CZGo-g0UkAAaYJH.jpg

I linked alot of visual proof in the thread. But I could not find any formula.

Enable subtitles if you don't understand.

Edited by Autschbatsch

6:36 does that help a bit? I'll try to find formula somewhere when I can.

Holy shit the cringe is real. WutFace

But he said "literally 1.8" .. ?? :confused:

And it's lvl 100 so I have no idea.

Edited by Autschbatsch

I found this only about reflection mechanism:

Reflected spells behave as if the caster directly targeted themself. Apart from the reflect itself, there is no further connection between the spell and the reflector. This means:

The spell uses the caster both as the source and the target for calculations. As a result, it is not possible for spells to be reflected more than once, as any further reflect would not change the target.

The damage done is still considered to be caused by the caster.

All spell enhancing effects (such as talents and procs) are solely taken from the caster. Talents and effects from the reflector do not have any impact on the spell. For example, Dampen Magic on the original target of the spell does not reduce a reflected spell's damage.

Reflected spells behave as if the caster directly targeted themself. Apart from the reflect itself, there is no further connection between the spell and the reflector. This means:

The spell uses the caster both as the source and the target for calculations. As a result, it is not possible for spells to be reflected more than once, as any further reflect would not change the target.

All spell enhancing effects (such as talents and procs) are solely taken from the caster. Talents and effects from the reflector do not have any impact on the spell. For example, Dampen Magic on the original target of the spell does not reduce a reflected spell's damage.

I found this info aswell while searching like 3months ago. There are alot of facts that speak louder about "reflect" than your information.

Link?

thats a copy paste from wowiki "reflect" and its outdated since wotlk i guess

Ah, thanks. I've tried finding anything through archive, forums etc. Nothing, it's technically not possible to completely prove this bug. No one has 5.4.0/2/7/8 core with retail formulas. Provided all I can for autch's request, that's all.

Edited by Nemifest

did u try searching in russian communities? u'll have a higher succeeding chance there russians have a lot of shit hidden and they might probably have some info about this altho it'll take a lot of time since google translation sucks and i didn't find any russian translator on pandawow