2 spanish people attacking me and roasting me, some of them swearing? me on spanish

1. Name of the violator: Nightscreams, Loksii.

2. Realm, where you saw the violation: x100

3. Description of the violation: He sweared at me, told me that i will die from ebola, and to go and eat tarantulas, other guy was speaking something on spanish i didn't even understood him. Anyway this is english channel, is not the spanish one, otherwise i would be wrong.

4. Proofs: [ATTACH=CONFIG]119596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119598[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119598[/ATTACH]

Please gm do something. Thank you.

Edited by iwan7377
  • Game Masters
Date of Accident: 5.11.2016

Channel: English

Names: Nightscreams, Loksii.

Proofs: [ATTACH=CONFIG]119596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119598[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119598[/ATTACH]

Realm where you saw the violation is x100 right?

Edited by Jegerm
  • Game Masters
1. Name of the violator: Nightscreams, Loksii.

2. Realm, where you saw the violation: x100

3. Description of the violation: He sweared at me, told me that i will die from ebola, and to go and eat tarantulas, other guy was speaking something on spanish i didn't even understood him. Anyway this is english channel, is not the spanish one, otherwise i would be wrong.

4. Proofs: [ATTACH=CONFIG]119596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119598[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119596[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119597[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119598[/ATTACH]

1st of all you started insulting on english chat all spanish ppl calling them spanishtards and talking about your "dick" sizes, are more than 17 country's with spanish ppl, why didn't you get print on them too or your prints counts just what you wanted to post.

English channel is used by everyone, spanish ppl, russian ppl, english ppl, if you don't understand spanish, you shold ask some spanish player what means ( kinda " are two ppl in front of scholomance, one dk and one druid killing everyone" - that msg was addressed to Kheeleesy, but you act like everything is about you )

He won't post any timestamps because he started everything with 1h before he posted and first words was spanishtards direcly insulting alot of ppl and he just took prints from the last part of conversations

Edited by Khyntia