5th Season

oneshotx

Oh, can you quote that for me, the gm/developer/admins don't care for me? I don't remember reading it anywhere :S

And yeah, my IQ is defo below 60, hahahah.

Fucking hell Noneed, you're about as mentally fucked as Fenris, what should I expect? Can't even write properly in English, I doubt you even understand what I'm writing and this is why you're acting like a complete mong as usual.

Absolute spaz

Edited by akuyama

Okay, gloves are off, you fucking fool. I've tried to be nice and you want to be a fucking moron! Grow the fuck up and realize you can't have it your own way! They've already given their fucking answer in a similar thread started by oneshotx in another section! If you can't take no for an answer, you're playing on the wrong server. So shut the fuck up.

LOL you're pretty triggered, that's funny as shit xD

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, I doubt Zeox has even seen these threads. He said it's still in work, he probably doesn't even know that we'd like to know when it will be complete.

So until he or somebody else working on it instead of a random chat moderator copy pasting the say thing over and over without any new information says they won't disclose the information or gives an actual ETA, I'll keep replying to threads other people make who want to know the same thing as me.

>calls people a fool/moron

>Actually the biggest moronic fool here

kek

JK, Noneed is in here, but you're a pretty damn close 2nd, that's for sure.

Edited by akuyama

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, I doubt Zeox has even seen these threads. He said it's still in work, he probably doesn't even know that we'd like to know when it will be complete.

So until he or somebody else working on it instead of a random chat moderator copy pasting the say thing over and over without any new information says they won't disclose the information or gives an actual ETA, I'll keep replying to threads other people make who want to know the same thing as me.

kek

Akuyama, no one is ever going to steal the fool title from you, because you sure are fucking delusional. You're going to keep getting the same response because designing and putting together a new website and control panel is extremely time consuming. Zeox can't do that and respond to your fucking ego at the same time. I could care less what your little scumbag mind thinks. Zeox has already spoken on this matter and shouldn't have to respond to it again. Especially not from YOU: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?p=1205142#post1205142

- - - Updated - - -

kek

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a3/a314385262ae04e7faaec90d952e03913f9abb0230510c21cb28abeb8c9148a0.jpg

• Like 1

I don't recall ever saying I am more deserving than anybody else?

But I do deserve to know, as does everybody else ..any chance to twist my words and trash talk me, wouldn't surprise me if you're actually Noneed on some weird 2nd account.

You'd think that a server generating a decent amount of revenue would be more serious about this type of thing ..perhaps developing the website during the actual season, ready for implementation shortly after the season comes to an end.

Season ended on the 1st of last month, it's now been a month and several days, getting pretty bored. It only takes two weeks? On live for a new season.

then stating your reasons on why you should know is completely retarded if everyone deserves to know. you were stating why YOU in particular deserved to know, and then you responded by saying everyone has equal rights of knowing the information.

this shit is really damn funny people like akuyama keep the daycare running weegee close this shitty thread for god sake our little child akuyama can't get what he wants and he'll wine about it everyday for the rest of his life better make him shut up before things get out of hand

get ready for all the 2s wintraders coming for 3v3. if the players from 2v2 dont migrate for 3v3... well, i can say that the empty queues gonna be higher than before.

It'll be less work in total. Instead of working on 2v2 and 3v3 for detective work, the admin will work on 3v3 only.

Marqo the holy paladin dont even give a shit about the thing that he has been botting the whole time he has played here, his bot even says .auto dispell b4 every 0,1 sec bops b4 traps land

Lmao are you retarded? why would a fucking bot announce when it's botting? He just has got a macro with the dispell and a '/s .auto dispell' to troll lol, why would he be using a bot if it announces when it's working? lol.

Edited by DragonBruu

Marqo the holy paladin dont even give a shit about the thing that he has been botting the whole time he has played here' date=' his bot even says .auto dispell b4 every 0,1 sec bops b4 traps land[/quote']

:rofl_mini:

• 3 weeks later...
why you with your 6 grade education calling other people retarded? Go outside boy

6 grade education? C'mon, grow up and don't try to talk like you know anything about game or even bots. There's literally no bot that would announce everyone he's botting, it'd be senseless, wouldn't it? lol, just use your brain...

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season

is no work :shock:

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season

.auto renew_season