5th Season

oneshotx

You don't get titles on Firestorm from 2s 4HEAD

literally played there for the past week or two ONLY in a very long time because my partner won't play anything else 4HEAD

I want the season to reset with or without future 2s rewards so my partners actually care about queuing on Pandawow again instead of shitstorm where the queue takes 20 minutes for a 1.3k frost DK BM hunter team every single time which is somehow more boring to face than replying to your constant autistic shit 4HEAD absolute fucking MORONIC SPAZ, fuck off already and stop being so obsessed with me, you're weird and freaky as shit LOL

Edited by akuyama

Pretty sure you didn't "mentioned how sh*t* I was, also pretty sure I didn't write a book

Pretty sure you're a fucking moron xD

4 HEaD

stupid, sad spastic bastard

Edited by akuyama

u both suck,just stfu u pandawow tryhard piece of shits,atleast shitneed quing 3s but u akuyama...?

Well, akuyama is r1 on firestorm in 3s. Tho 3s queues there are pretty shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Idc aboutvthe season. All i want is the stupid website

I just want real 3s queues with guys that have any idea on how to set up kills and cross cc. Not yolo retards that just pop swifty without cc'ing and kill anyways cuz they're op asf *cough* TSG *cough*

Well, akuyama is r1 on firestorm in 3s. Tho 3s queues there are pretty shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want real 3s queues with guys that have any idea on how to set up kills and cross cc. Not yolo retards that just pop swifty without cc'ing and kill anyways cuz they're op asf *cough* TSG *cough*

u mean r1 on a bugged shit private server? stop licking his ass

u mean r1 on a bugged shit private server? stop licking his ass

It's actually less bugged than pwow, tho you're right when you say its shit. He has been r1 in retail anyways, and im not licking anyone's ass, im just telling you that what you're saying is kind of wrong.

It's actually less bugged than pwow, tho you're right when you say its shit. He has been r1 in retail anyways, and im not licking anyone's ass, im just telling you that what you're saying is kind of wrong.

No lol. Firestorm is literally just a copy from Pandawow and never ever less bugged. Its even pandawow's partner

(I can link justers statement if needed)

And r1 retail ? Everyone who saw akuyama playing mage knows its either not his char or just a bought r1. These things are facts lol

Just 1 thing is wrong. Akuyama did que 3s in the past on Pandawow ! Sad tho that he needed to ddos with his Team *cough* beging roguetrainer to ddos for him *cough*

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

Pretty sure I'm the one who gave you the print screen of him telling me what he did, and then stopped playing with him and got ddosed myself shortly after xD

Seems pretty weird I'd be begging for him to ddos you, I know that might be difficult for a mental handicap like you to comprehend

Pretty sure I'm the one who gave you the print screen of him telling me what he did, and then stopped playing with him and got ddosed myself shortly after xD

Seems pretty weird I'd be begging for him to ddos you, I know that might be difficult for a mental handicap like you to comprehend

Ah ... so you think people couldn't figure out that you act like the "nice guy" just to distract from yourself. Interesting ...

There are screens ... actually several evidence (the screens /lol) and you keep saying it's not true

ye jk ofc he faked them right ?

As you may or may not know, I am a:

2s hero

so, yeah.

I'm pretty sure I'd be getting you guys DDoSed for playing a dirty scum comp into me in 2s at rank 1 rating instead of 3s at 1.5k LOL

Use your brain, honestly ..also, don't you think I'd be saying it by voice over Skype instead of writing it in whisper to somebody (a rat) in-game whose gonna print screen it? xDD

Also Silencerjk, who are you even? Lol ..you're not a 2s hero, you're not a 3s hero nor a 5s hero, an RBG hero, BG hero or even a world PvP hero, you're an absolute fucking nothing-hero, so I dunno how you have the audacity to tell me to "shut the fuck up", fucking random nobody, get the fuck out of here LOL

Edited by akuyama

> Garbage 2s hero

> sitting rank 1 all season and have like 7 priests in the top 10 too

pick one, you stupid inferior moronic filth xD

..Wait a minute, aren't you that hunter who got farmed by me recently? How adorable xDD

Your partner probably ditched you because you kept getting farmed and now you have absolutely nothing else to do whatsoever except sit on the forum and cry to me because you're shit and nobody wants to queue with you anymore, rofl

You could always reroll warrior or rshaman, they seem better suited for a person like you anyway ..I mean like, you get farmed playing a hunter in 2s into mages so, what else is there left to do except play those two classes or play Tetris? Go and sterilise yourself, seriously

Edited by akuyama