PC Help

Repitchx

So as many of you know, I'm playing a shitty IMac, and it's so bad. I can't run the most common games on even decent graphics. I have to run them all on the lowest and even then I can often have FPS issues.

I've been asking quite a few people and websites for help, but I'd like to also try the forum to see if there are any kind PC nerds out there that wants to help a noob.

I'm planning on spending around 1400-2000€ on the PC. I'm considering paying in total 500-700€ on the monitor and around 300-350€ on keyboard + mouse + headset + web cam

Does anyone know where I can get Keycool 84 keyboard? Trying to find a website that actually ships to Norway.

Specs atm

ed8fc3f56abae18680b2e5d7c1b700e5.png

ef5a5cf1b6d6194d9a49988823186281.png

I'm tired of dropping to random 10 FPS when I play cod, tired of not being able to play wow on max, tired of getting lag spikes, tired of not being able to do jack shit lmfao..

I hope someone can help me

Kind Regards;

Repitch

Edited by Repitchx

It's kinda easy really, with that money you can get an i7 6700k, a gtx 1070 and 16 gb ram. If you get the gtx 1080 that's more expensive you would have the best gaming rig.

I heard that intel 7k is coming in january? i was thinking about waiting for that. also i want 4k while im spending this much money :P

• 5 months later...

This can be closed. Bought a new PC like a a month and a half ago

[spoiler=Specs if you're interested]CPU: Intel i7 7700k

Motherboard: Maximus IX Formula

Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 3733 Mhz (OC 4200)

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080

HDD: Samsung EVO 960 M.2 500GB (+ 5TB SATA)

CPU Watercooling: Swiftech H20

Tower: Cooler Master HAF X Big Tower

Monitor: ROG Swift PG279Q

Microphone: Samson Meteor

Mouse: Razer Naga Epic Chroma

Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini 84 NKRO

[spoiler=Next project:]Either selling my GTX 1080 to buy 1080 TI (20% better I heard) or I will buy another 1080 (will save some money on this)

Buy 1 more of Samsung EVO 960 M.2 500GB

Will buy a full HD cam in the future

Buy a tripod for my microphone. Hopefully that will fix the issue with you guys hearing my keyboard 24/7

Edited by Repitchx