IRL pic Challenge

Cjfly

Return of the sniper soon...

:paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin::paladin:

Ha! Nobody respects you! Everyone hates your guts, Pujo! I might get the occasional disagreement about something I've said, but never the level of hate you get. So get outta here with that "says the boss" shtick.

I respect him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, im here for the beeeeech, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LJsdA3so Xddd

- - - Updated - - -

everyone does, because if not i oneshot him 1c1 with my dk

BS, dude. You wouldn't get so many complaints against you if EVERYONE respected you. I don't respect you, I will never respect you, and your DK means jack squat to me. I'm not intimidated in the least by your DK no matter how strong you CLAIM he is.

Dude, I have no intentions of dueling you. I have more honor than that. I prefer my duels against players who have no history of bug abuse, who will at least act civil when they either win or lose, and do not currently have people that hate them trying to get them banned. You meet none of these conditions. Edited by fenris

Dude, I have no intentions of dueling you. I have more honor than that. I prefer my duels against players who have no history of bug abuse, who will at least act civil when they either win or lose, and do not currently have people that hate them trying to get them banned. You meet none of these conditions.

Are you one of those SJWs?

No, trust me, I am not. I wouldn't associate with that group if you paid me to. I absolutely loathe Pujo and his toxic character. You've seen everything he's posted. He continues to antagonize people for no good reason other than he can. I will not duel a person of toxic character. Never.

Dude, I have no intentions of dueling you. I have more honor than that. I prefer my duels against players who have no history of bug abuse, who will at least act civil when they either win or lose, and do not currently have people that hate them trying to get them banned. You meet none of these conditions.

ah ye, we go back to false bug abuse acusations without any proff, nice :mocking:

i meet the condition to oneshot u,but u are a coward and u don't want duel, pussy