Treants

Repitchx

Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=102703

Issue:

* When players are in cc that breaks on damage (Scatter Shot, Dragon's Breathe, Ice Trap, Blind, Wyvern Sting etc), treants keeps attacking

* As Boomy they have a visual bug, looks like you do 50k Wrath (just a visual bug)

* Auto attack from the treants are not affected by your stats either (pvp power & agility) (doing 200-500 dps)

* Rake from the treants are not stacking

* Attacks in Cyclone & Cloak of Shadows(Balance version does damage through)

* Does not cast Healing Touch and Swiftmend does 0 healing (this is for resto) + can't kill resto treants (not sure if resto treants has resilience or not because you can't kill them atm, but they should have the same stats as boomy/feral treants)

What should happen:

* Should stop attacking when someone is in certain cc that should break (i gave you the list already, but if you want me to compile a complete list, i can do that)

* Should not have a weird 50k damage visual

* Auto attacks should be affected by your stats (pvp power & agility)

* Should stack (put multiple dots. 3 treants = 3 rakes)

* Should not do damage through Cyclone and Cloak of Shadows

* Should cast Healing Touch and Swiftmend should heal & should be killable (should have no resilience as normal treants)

Realm: All

Priority: 7/10 +

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
Yeh, you forgot to add that treants hit through clone, even though there's a 1st comment on it, but I have to act like I crossed a boarder.

Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=102703

Issue:

* When players are in cc that breaks on damage (Scatter Shot, Dragon's Breathe, Ice Trap, Blind, Wyvern Sting etc), treants keeps attacking

* As Boomy they have a visual bug, looks like you do 50k Wrath (just a visual bug)

* Auto attack from the treants are not affected by your stats either (pvp power & agility) (doing 200-500 dps)

* Rake from the treants are not stacking

u forget that treants hit trough ciclone as i remember

It don't says what i said, you better go learn to read your own language, u can't be more dumb no? :')

Edited by Señorpujo
  • 2 weeks later...
Check after update

Bump tréants for feral still not work as intented, at least now the dots stack so 3 treants = 3 dots but dammage from dot is waaaay to low, and auto attack from tréants is also low

- - - Updated - - -

i will also add that in monk vs boomkin duel treants act so weird, they can dammage throuw karmaa ( they hit you for 40k throuw karma ) and then when your karma fade up, you get all the hp back ( so not game breaking bug but still, wierd :p )

Bump tréants for feral still not work as intented, at least now the dots stack so 3 treants = 3 dots but dammage from dot is waaaay to low, and auto attack from tréants is also low

- - - Updated - - -

i will also add that in monk vs boomkin duel treants act so weird, they can dammage throuw karmaa ( they hit you for 40k throuw karma ) and then when your karma fade up, you get all the hp back ( so not game breaking bug but still, wierd :p )

Thought you just said the treants hit low asf but then saying they hit 40k through karma, okay puho.

• 3 weeks later...