Psyfiend 2.0

Repitchx

Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=108921

Issue:

* Can't interrupt it (kick/pummel, test with those)

* Can't use http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=710 on Psyfiend

* Can't fear it (but it shouldn't move around, just stand still)

What should happen:

* Should be able to interrupt it

* Should be able to use Banish

* Should fear it (if you fear it, it should stand still)

Realm: All

priority: 6/10

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
Do me a favour and try to find a proof please. I highly doubt it was like that on retail. Literally 1 second after summoning, something is already feared. Pretty sure it wasn't like that. But maybe i'm just wrong and you can find a proof for it. Or maybe it's the haste ? Dunno

ye i will add that part

anyway. people say that psyfiend didnt insta fear or some weird stuff and i found videos of it here again

but i experienced that it literally fears you the second you get dispelled or you use trinket.

does anyone know how long the delay should be till it should refrear? i dont remember it instantly refearing you.

i think there shouldnt be a refear at all if there's other targets in sight,

but if there's none...

ill investigate it in a few weeks through my vods, dont close thread yet

btw yes it should insta fear

ye ik it should insta fear, but i hope you can be faster than few weeks. i want this fixed asap cause it fucks everything. its so aids.

well in s12/13 it could even fear invisible fear, then they fixed it

but from what i remember

if it started casting fear on a guy 20yd away (and she didnt target players that she chose to fear) and he moved to smth like 35 (out of range) it would still cast just on another target (but i remember sometimes it would bug out and fear this guy from 40yd's)

it fears as if like he wants to fear someone and start casting fear on him (without targeting) but it makes terminal choosing who to fear only in end of the cast

well in s12/13 it could even fear invisible fear, then they fixed it

but from what i remember

if it started casting fear on a guy 20yd away (and she didnt target players that she chose to fear) and he moved to smth like 35 (out of range) it would still cast just on another target (but i remember sometimes it would bug out and fear this guy from 40yd's)

it fears as if like he wants to fear someone and start casting fear on him (without targeting) but it makes terminal choosing who to fear only in end of the cast

should there be a delay after first fear? my mage trinkets and gets refeared instantly, its unreal. same goes for me.

1.5 sec or less and u cant stop the first fear always, so if he gets 1 fear off, it means he will spam the rest of them too. rip

should there be a delay after first fear? my mage trinkets and gets refeared instantly, its unreal. same goes for me.

1.5 sec or less and u cant stop the first fear always, so if he gets 1 fear off, it means he will spam the rest of them too. rip

Anyways 1st of all it shouldn't cast fear on the target while it's already feared, 2nd i think it should fear or (try to fear) every target in his range once ? And if theres only1 just stop casting after the first fear i think.