Nightfall procc bugged again !

Noneedholy

Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=108558

Issue: Procs off every Corruption.

What should happen: It should only proc off your recent Corruption. So if you have 2 targets dotted and you dot the 3rd, it should only proc off 3rd guy

Realm: x100/fun

Priority: 10/10

this bug is causing aff locks to do steroid damage

Video Proof:

also please notice me moaning about how fcking balance that shit is.

Well you can clearly see that i get sometimes 2-3 proccs at the same time. This should not even be possible due the fact that it should only proc from 1 (my most recently applied one). Therefore i could max get 1 proc each TICK not 2 at the same time.

This was bugged earlier and got fixed.( http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163210&highlight=Nightfall) Now it's bugged again and makes lock totally braindamaged op ...

Edited by Noneedholy
QaoNElb.jpg

There you see the education from a lock who plays on 2.8 in 2s here.

Pretty nice huh ? :) And people really do ask me why russians are so hated when 80% of their player base consists of people lke that

Lorxtq

The type of nigga that defends rsham lock on pandawow. Santa aint givin' presents to rsham lock scums. U been real naughty this year.

Know what santa does to bad fotm players on his naughty list? He fix their bugs so they drop rating.

Heisenberg told me yesterday that he will fix it today.

Rekt or did he get rekt?? I think he got rekt.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=108558

Issue: Procs off every Corruption.

What should happen: It should only proc off your recent Corruption. So if you have 2 targets dotted and you dot the 3rd, it should only proc off 3rd guy

Realm: x100/fun

Priority: 10/10

this bug is causing aff locks to do steroid damage

Video Proof:

also please notice me moaning about how fcking balance that shit is.

Well you can clearly see that i get sometimes 2-3 proccs at the same time. This should not even be possible due the fact that it should only proc from 1 (my most recently applied one). Therefore i could max get 1 proc each TICK not 2 at the same time.

This was bugged earlier and got fixed.( http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163210&highlight=Nightfall) Now it's bugged again and makes lock totally braindamaged op ...

Are you sure that this is the case and it's not just the proc rate being too high?

Lorxtq

The type of nigga that defends rsham lock on pandawow. Santa aint givin' presents to rsham lock scums. U been real naughty this year.

Know what santa does to bad fotm players on his naughty list? He fix their bugs so they drop rating.

Heisenberg told me yesterday that he will fix it today.

Rekt or did he get rekt?? I think he got rekt.

Not denying Lorx isnt trash, but you just gave me proof of your bias "rsham/lock scum" yeah try harder to ruin warlocks you fucking biased piece of fucking shit

Not denying Lorx isnt trash, but you just gave me proof of your bias "rsham/lock scum" yeah try harder to ruin warlocks you fucking biased piece of fucking shit[/Quote]

People who tryhard that comb in 2s are just desperate trash cans

nothing more to say

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure that this is the case and it's not just the proc rate being too high?

How else could you get 2/3/4 proccs at the same time when you can only get a procc from 1 corruption tick (~1-2 sec per tick, depends on gear i think?)

Edited by Noneedholy
People who tryhard that comb in 2s are just desperate trash cans

nothing more to say

- - - Updated - - -

How else could you get 2/3/4 proccs at the same time when you can only get a procc from 1 corruption tick (~1-2 sec per tick, depends on gear i think?)

I dont believe Repitch ever plays 2s and that hes just talking about rsham lock teams in general which makes him a biased cunt

Hé did alot of good things for the community and hes a good player but that report about MC pissed me off so bad

I dont believe Repitch ever plays 2s and that hes just talking about rsham lock teams in general which makes him a biased cunt

Hé did alot of good things for the community and hes a good player but that report about MC pissed me off so bad

well imo such bugs are not needed. Also people played whole s15 without exploiting this bug. Just at the end everyone was abusing that shit. So actually it's not needed at all imo.

Not denying Lorx isnt trash, but you just gave me proof of your bias "rsham/lock scum" yeah try harder to ruin warlocks you fucking biased piece of fucking shit

how am i biased? cause i send 10/10 reports to the devs? you act like i only send reports that nerfs others and buffs what i play and play with. i send all important bugs to the devs, sorry, i guess i need to send a 2/10 report tot he dev for affliction or rsham, right?

gtfo of here. "try harder to ruin warlocks"

LIKE AFFLICTON WAS EVER BAD ON PANDAWOW LOL. Tell me 1 huge 10/10 bad bug that affliction had that wasn't major (don't give me this 1.5 silence bullshit, that was literally fixed 2 days after).

if i truly wanted to nerf warlock, you have no idea what i would've done to do that...

edit:

oh i see, it's about MC soul link. well, dont blame me, if people want retail bugs on pandawow, then we should add all of them.

and i dont do 2s? well, you're right about that, not anymore. but i used to spam que into that shit 24/7 back in the day, the most aids shit ever. only f***ots who can't do anyhting plays that.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by Repitchx