Mists of Pandaria Fan-Art - World of Warcraft (By me) (RATE)

MageAstral

Hello everyone, I have been a designer and fan of Wow for a few years, I would like to introduce you to my World of Warcraft drawing, a reproduction made by me based on the expansion Mists of Pandaria. I could not miss the sketch and I used several materials, the approximate time was 3 hours but I did the drawing for parts. I gave more work mainly for having colored, the main material used was the chalk.

I hope you like it :) and I hope I have made an art worthy of the game that is wow

If you want to leave criticism, analyze or praise, thank you.

I'm going back to playing now after years stopped, I would like some better character tip to play now

https://youtu.be/lPK2W2dnE8M

• Like 1

Thank you very much to all friends, I'm improving some techniques that I did not even know before, like the effect in the clouds, sometimes it is not necessary to detail and can make a legal effect with the rubber in the clouds and others effects :) a excellent 2017 to all :)

• Game Masters
Thank you very much to all friends, I'm improving some techniques that I did not even know before, like the effect in the clouds, sometimes it is not necessary to detail and can make a legal effect with the rubber in the clouds and others effects :) a excellent 2017 to all :)

Really nice work. You should check this thread out http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=206149&p=1234363&viewfull=1#post1234363

I'm going back to playing now after years stopped, I would like some better character tip to play now

If you participate and you win you can get 800 up to 2000 bonuses :)

your brain could be called art after smashing it with a hammer, don't be so rude with that guy

you will smash me? rofl you fucking forum spammer pussy you just smashing that keyboard now shut up you pathetic dog

- - - Updated - - -

yeah you're really fucking edgy now go kill yourself

you could never make something that looks this good

Kk shut up pig