Starfall

zermatti

Issue: Starfall hit people in breakable cc

What should happen: Should not

Priority: 6/10, it force you to take guided stars glyphe with rogue/mage

As you can see starfall doesnt break cc (exemple : the open at 1:40). As you can also see he is useing Glyph of Stampede instead of guided stars ( for the same game : 1:49) -The 2 others are obv locked for barskin and clone-

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Starfall

->MoP Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Will no longer strike targets that are affected by crowd control effects.

->Hotfix (2011-07-01): "Starfall is no longer hitting targets that are within 40 yards if they are not in combat with the druid or his/her party/raid members. It is targeting all hostile characters in combat with the druid’s party/raid members, is not hitting Stealth characters, is not breaking crowd control effects, and is not targeting nearby critters."

Edited by zermatti

https://web.archive.org/web/20140828194055/http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Melby/simple - Like i told you he was using clone skin and stampede most of the time.

You can also see in the vids at 8:26 for example, starfall hit the warrior even if he doesn't have dots up, it mean that the drood doesn't use guided stars glyphe. I remember mop bro, this glyphe wasnt rly used by boomkin.

Issue: Starfall hit people in breakable cc

What should happen: Should not

Priority: 9/10, it force you to take guided stars glyphe with rogue/mage

As you can see starfall doesnt break cc (exemple : the open at 1:40). As you can also see he is useing Glyph of Stampede instead of guided stars ( for the same game : 1:49) -The 2 others are obv locked for barskin and clone-

PS: stop trust the retarded rogue :)

You're wrong... It hits every target in range.

Edited by WorstWarriorNA

You're wrong... It hits every target in range.

False, it hits only the targets you're in combat with.

Try it, challenge someone into a duel, and ONLY press Starfall, watch if it hits him LOL. Then typhoon / mushroom / faerie fire him and Starfall again and watch him get hit by Starfall.

Another option is go to a place with alot of hostile mobs and press Starfall, it won't hit ANYONE if you're not in combat with them

Edited by Felxprod

False, it hits only the targets you're in combat with.

Try it, challenge someone into a duel, and ONLY press Starfall, watch if it hits him LOL. Then typhoon / mushroom / faerie fire him and Starfall again and watch him get hit by Starfall.

Another option is go to a place with alot of hostile mobs and press Starfall, it won't hit ANYONE if you're not in combat with them

Forgot to add that part. But yeah basically it hits every target you share combat with in range that's what I meant.

• 3 months later...
b7ebc7b8ecb82c5bc2124944463ff14f.png

I found this in an other thread. It also confirm that starfall should not breaking crowd control effects.

But they can still be in combat in CC. I know that it shouldn't hit if people are OUT of combat (saw another report), but I'm not sure about CC.

Why would you even have a glyph for it then?

• 11 months later...