bugging in arena

• Game Masters
Drazhill & Darkced.

Realm: Fun

Players aren't from fun realm. Checked both via armory and they are from x100 realm. Everytime you report someone when you're inside BG or arena you have to provide proofs in your format from which realm is the players. Therefore, edit your report and provide proofs.

Players aren't from fun realm. Checked both via armory and they are from x100 realm. Everytime you report someone when you're inside BG or arena you have to provide proofs in your format from which realm is the players. Therefore, edit your report and provide proofs.

Oh, had no idea. Well, I cannot give you more proof since I thought that screen with names + healingdebuff(which procs late in the match) and their positioning would be sufficient. My bad, let them continue then I guess.

• Game Masters
Oh, had no idea. Well, I cannot give you more proof since I thought that screen with names + healingdebuff(which procs late in the match) and their positioning would be sufficient. My bad, let them continue then I guess.

Well there is still a chance to get them banned. I edited your format, it's now up to GM's if they will accept proofs but next time if you want to report someone when you're inside BG or arena make sure to screenshot the scoreboard because from there we can see from which realm are the violators.

Edited by Jegerm
  • Like 1
Well there is still a chance to get them banned. I edited your format, it's now up to GM's if they will accept proofs but next time if you want to report someone when you're inside BG or arena make sure to screenshot the scoreboard because from there we can see from which realm are the violators.

Alright, good. I just get so annoyed when people are using hack to gain advantage. Next time I will try to provide more information to the report. Cheers!