About the new report rules

Noneedholy

I just wanted to tell everyone here, even those insulting autism spastic kids, that those rules were changed because some ppl (Milroad is the one i know) just dont have a fucking god damn life and put all effort into creating fake screens. So leave my girl shadrissa alone its not her fault ;)

Just kidding i just wanted to REPEAT how fucking retarded and hilarious this spastic cnt Milroad ist. Dumb fatass without friends IRL so he has to beg for my attention. Cant even get me banned once and tryharded so hard thahahaha, moron. But my point is true anyways tho.

No okay but srs now guys ... Instead of blaming the gm's who HAVE to change the rule, blame retards who actually try to get ppl banned with fake reports. That shit only happened because some kids dont know when trolling is not trolling anymore ya know. Rather thank those bastards for the new rules ... ye thats all i wanted to say LUL. My main point was to get abit more hate on those nerds, TY FOR LISTENING BTW

Edited by Noneedholy

• Game Masters
Honestly, I understand your point. But instead the staff considering doing this for .. "additional" approval right thing.. They could just roll up the chat log, type in the date and time etc, then see what's really there, lazy staff.

Just no... Only admins have access in logs and you know that this takes time (not to check logs but provide logs to mods & Game Masters). It's pointless admins lose their time for family insults reports so I'd rather see admins helping developers with fixes and new website instead of providing chat logs to GM's to ban violators.

Just no... Only admins have access in logs and you know that this takes time (not to check logs but provide logs to mods & Game Masters). It's pointless admins lose their time for family insults reports so I'd rather see admins helping developers with fixes and new website instead of providing chat logs to GM's to ban violators.

Obviously I'm not pointing to the admin, they're supposed to administrate, not observe or spectate.

Shadrissa has access to the chat log, she can provide them to Weegee ( Example ) And Weegee can go through it there, or vise-versa.

Developers has their own schedule on what to do etc. Admins do whatever they want. Neither yours or mine opinion will matter to them whatsoever, lol.

Pandawow could do so, where they create an SQL, put the LOG(Have main log in their SQL) there as the only accessability point. So the moderators can check that, IF Pandawow would become more... professional?

I'm not trying to put it on the staff, just suggestions.

• Game Masters

Shadrissa has access to the chat log, she can provide them to Weegee ( Example ) And Weegee can go through it there, or vise-versa.

Shadrissa hasn't access in chat logs and yes I am sure I already asked her in the past.

I'm not trying to put it on the staff, just suggestions.

I understand.

LOl what u guys are arguing about ... Pandawow has no chatlogs. That's what neff told me. They would cause Lags etc and thats why they try to avoid this.

Anyway, nice done tho. Just reminded me of how.. manipulative the players can be now, they can easily say to some random "i fuk ur mom" while knowing the dude dont have a recording program to report him..

Knowing the community in xfun will be more toxic.

Edited by Nemifest

Lol, funny.. How'd she found out that Weegee abused his powers months back then? I'm pretty sure Zeox/Juster were busy as always

I can see logs of the staff, all actions from accounts which have level different than 0. But it doesn't include itself the chat logs. Can you imagine what amount of information is written in the logs? There is a million lines with a million IDs, GUIDs and so on in one place (besides, my logs have no dates). And you offer me everytime to search logs of private messages, to check dates (on ss and then try to find it in logs), the time and so on? + Need to consider that such access is just me. How do you think how much it will take time for consideration report by this way?

I can see logs of the staff, all actions from accounts which have level different than 0. But it doesn't include itself the chat logs. Can you imagine what amount of information is written in the logs? There is a million lines with a million IDs, GUIDs and so on in one place (besides, my logs have no dates). And you offer me everytime to search logs of private messages, to check dates (on ss and then try to find it in logs), the time and so on? + Need to consider that such access is just me. How do you think how much it will take time for consideration report by this way?

Not saying you should, but you get paid with real $$$ for being a gm on a private server.. Roflmfao

I'll repeat myself again

We are on a private server

How do you imagine pandawow will handle those logs ? It would be laggy af and you guys would cry again so think abit. Also i think everyone who really wants to report someone can also (that was the best idea IMO) just record the chat. All those shit wouldnt be necessary if some ppl from this community wouldn't be so god damn braindead and create everyday another fake screen.

Shoutout to these retards who are doing that shit. We are not blizzard and you can't tell 1 gm to check the logs from every player who is reportet. That is beyond stupid and not even possible. We should be happy that at least shadrissa or whoever from the staff reacted so fast and within ~1 week they changed the rules so people won't get banned for fake screenshots anymore.

Not saying you should, but you get paid with real $$$ for being a gm on a private server.. Roflmfao

But my main work is not checking of your reports :) It's a bit different than others GMs. So, I can get logs of IPs, accounts and staff actions, but not of chat. And this all need me for other goals.

• Administrators

And? Yes, but she shouldn't check chat logs. She will do it only if I say, you are not a boss, don't forget this.

About topic: we don't have players chat logs, because, as Shadrissa already said, its huge amount of information.

And? Yes, but she shouldn't check chat logs. She will do it only if I say, you are not a boss, don't forget this.

About topic: we don't have players chat logs, because, as Shadrissa already said, its huge amount of information.

I was just saying, calm down lel.

Perhaps you should let it be blizzlike and just stop muting people for insulting altogether and instead, just add an announcement telling people to /ignore rather than QQ. If a player is found flooding/spamming/insulting a mass, by multiple players on more than 1 occasion, then I guess that's something different.
  • Like 1

Perhaps you should let it be blizzlike and just stop muting people for insulting altogether and instead, just add an announcement telling people to /ignore rather than QQ. If a player is found flooding/spamming/insulting a mass, by multiple players on more than 1 occasion, then I guess that's something different.

Y, there's a reason Blizzard implemented Ignore function by default. By muting people they're accomplishing nothing, cuz if they did, no one would insult each other.

Perhaps you should let it be blizzlike and just stop muting people for insulting altogether and instead' date=' just add an announcement telling people to /ignore rather than QQ. If a player is found flooding/spamming/insulting a mass, by multiple players on more than 1 occasion, then I guess that's something different.[/quote']

lol I totally agree I mean I cant even ask a question without getting muted now a days Stupid as hell.

Agree on that

But do you know that Blizzard has their own rules and they also give bans for insulting? Or who said you that you can typing there whatever you want?)

Edited by Shadrissa

But my main work is not checking of your reports :) It's a bit different than others GMs. So, I can get logs of IPs, accounts and staff actions, but not of chat. And this all need me for other goals.

Ik, just think its funny how you get paid for something.. Well, i wont say it.

Byt youre active, thats good.