Pandawow Delay vs. W****ne or any other server

Noneedholy

So @Zeox etc You said you fixed it (First of all thanks that you even noticed it that fast and at least tried to react) But i see the issue is still there and i finally found a way how to exactly "reproduce" it or lets say ... how to proof how this bug works:

This spell has a regular 1 second GCD !

Lifebloom on Pandawow :

at second 10 i just fucked up 1 time ;)

Lifebloom on W****ne :

Seems like the Pandawow GCD sometimes just stucks and doesnt go off ...

LATEST UPDATE :

So i was going on retail and this other sh*t pserver just to see how the globals are working there. And i could figure out that when you press an ability at like ~75% before the GCD is finished, the ability will still go off. On Pandawow if you keep pressing it till idk .. ~80/90% and stop then, the Ability will just not get triggered so we get the delay we have right now on Pandawow :)

I was SPAM pressing the key and stopped at 80% before the GCD stopped. The spell still goes off.

Here i did the same BUT the global doesnt go off

So im pretty sure thats the problem. Tested on cross btw

Also tryna to record it on retail now. Video will be posted in abit

Now to proof that the global still SHOULD go off even tho you stop spamming the button at around ~75% before the global ends :

On retail it works like if you press an ability at like 75% before GCD goes off, it just goes in queue and then after GCD off, ability will be used
Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

Updated it ...

As i mentioned above, focus on Lifebloom now and you can clearly see that on the other video (compared to warmane) it goes so smooth while on Pandawow it often stucks or uses a double GCD and resets.

- - - Updated - - -I think i might just delete the rejuv videos and make a seperate report about it.- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -Deleted the Rejuv Videos and made a seperate report about it- - - Updated - - -

Edited by Noneedholy

Ok i see that the GCD doesn't stuck or resets anymore. Good job ! But there is still an issue ill show you what i mean :

W****NE Lifebloom

Pandawow Lifebloom

You see it works better now BUT you see it still kinda "stucks" after the GCD is finished. Even if only 10-20 milli seconds but i think you know what i mean

Ive the same MS on W****NE as ive on Pandawow. More closely i could see that on w****ne the globals reapply by ~90% so it goes really smooth. Not sure if im wrong but thats my PoV. On Pandawow it kinda stucks for 5-10 MS before it reapply the new global

Edited by Noneedholy

Ok what i ASSUME is that theres some kind of thing on w****ne that when you press the button at like ~70 80 90% before the GCD ends it automatically applies the Key so you wont up ending by pressing in the wrong second and keep stuck again. You can see me pressing the global there always before it ends and it doesnt spamglow like on Pandawow, it just glows and activates the new GCD. If you know what i mean.

Edit : Yes did some tests. If you stop spamming the button at 80% of its GCD it will still use lifebloom again

Ill post some vids :

I was SPAM pressing the key and stopped at 80% before the GCD stopped. The spell still goes off.

Here i did the same BUT the global doesnt go off

So im pretty sure thats the problem. Tested on cross btw

Also tryna to record it on retail now. Video will be posted in abit

Now to proof that the global still SHOULD go off even tho you stop spamming the button at around ~75% before the global ends :

Edited by Noneedholy

Updated my last comment with some Important videos to proof everything.

Also edited Main post, hope i make it clear now so everyone can understand what im talking about :)

@Zeox

On retail it works like if you press an ability at like ~75% before GCD goes off, it just goes in queue and then after GCD off, ability will be used
Edited by Noneedholy

I actually noticed that The spells are queuing up when you press on a button after 50% of the GCD has passed (retail) But don't take my word 100% maybe there are more reliable sources

5bcdb064f7a967d0c0d2b72afb7290cf.png

might be that whats not working. I don't know if its the same with the lag tolerance because you have it on retail even if you have lag tolerance disabled. But that also doesnt work on Pandawow... Anyways no idea, maybe it helps you

Edited by Noneedholy

• 4 weeks later...