remove arena NPC and stop dodging

unort

thats the difference between you and me, i dont give a single fuck about what a community in a wow private server can think of my comments dude :D im trolling you since the beginning, ik pandawow is like your life but get over it, and i like the time you take to answer me, its like you have to think 1 h of what you might respond to not sounds as retarded as you always do :D

thats the difference between you and me, i dont give a single fuck about what a community in a wow private server can think of my comments dude :D im trolling you since the beginning, ik pandawow is like your life but get over it, and i like the time you take to answer me, its like you have to think 1 h of what you might respond to not sounds as retarded as you always do :D

Funny, sarcastically you care, trolling, knowing our life is pwow and taking our time to answer you to not sound retarded as we always do. Ironically thats not you lmfao. Nice, go and fetch your papers to cross the boarder now.

Funny, sarcastically you care, trolling, knowing our life is pwow and taking our time to answer you to not sound retarded as we always do. Ironically thats not you lmfao. Nice, go and fetch your papers to cross the boarder now.

How does he want to cross the border when he can't even write

i thing

... he will get deportet again so who cares

How does he want to cross the border when he can't even write

... he will get deportet again so who cares

wow how to get 2 nerd mad in a couple forum comment, lol that was hilarious, and now you need to be 2 to answer me, damn that was 2 ez :D

wow i really got you mad isnt it ? yeah ikr, btw you just repeated what i say, you can do better man cmon

- - - Updated - - -

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

yep much lul :D take your time to figure something out man, i feelbad for you

Edited by gottena

as much as i thing pujo is not very smart' date=' at least his retarded memes are not the same over and over, cant you find something else then boarder crossing or taco as an insult ? cauz that shit is getting old EleGiggle[/quote']

Feminist inc

• Like 1