Hacked.

kidhalfa

1. Name of characters : cxshcartierx / shrimpgodx

2. Fun server

3.Got my client 5.4.8 by torrent.

4. Proof that i had gear by hp and items in the bags and proof it got deleted : http://imgur.com/a/ErdNw

So someone logged my account i dont know how and deleted all my items in both of characters for no reason, u can check the logs of both characters and u can see that the items got deleted, and I havent shared my account with anyone.

the ips that logged my account are this ones:

Please help me with this.

As said before:

(Since gms are able to see logs, there's no need on writing fake information Riddick.)

Both of those chars were and are from him, actually the warrior was geared by him if I'm not wrong and the rogue was bought from the store.

Since he didn't share information with anyone there shouldn't be any rule to deny this thread.

It shouldn't be tolerated, that because of some random idiot he looses everything he had.

+1 on refunding him everything

(A ban for the hackers would be nice as well)

Edited by Jiri

• Game Masters

Shadrissa doesn't help players anymore with hacked accounts neither she can restore your gear so pretty much we can't help you with this issue. Also, if you noticed thread "Rules for creating topics if your account got stolen" doesn't longer exists because pandawow staff doesn't help players with this issue since they're responsible for any loss as the server rules clearly saying.

This is what she said in a similar thread in the past:

We don't do it.

Sorry, but it's your fault.

Closed