What the actuall fuck

Xylayz

He got glad in s2, he's a really good hunter, tho this is a wintrade like no other. Got 3200 outta nowhere, and the next day 3500, roflmao.

- - - Updated - - -

And no priest/rdru/hpal has gotten so much rating, to get to 3500 he must have had high mmr, but none of the high rated players got their cr increased as much as him

Hes a god, holy cow. Stop hating. just jelly cuz he's r1. you guys are just mad that he got from 3.2 to 3.5k in one night. only gods can do that.

Bring back the one and only raou! i want to see the 5s dream team with raou, jugalo, wexexe, jocko and that "eat cat my dog you are my dog" guy.

Edited by Repitchx

He is like pujo or Raou ... Now they think "Oh haha everyone is complaining, let me just push for 4k and everyone will start crying"

But guess what happens in 4-5 months ? He is gonna cry and leave the server due cyber bullying cuz everyone knows hes a shitty wintrader kek

same happened to raou, same will happen with this faggot

oh jk hes russian

Apparently its a joke and he's 'trolling' cuz its offseason and its senseless to wintrade, and since gm's dont ban wintraders hes wintrading for the lolz, or at least thats what some guys that know him told me. Makes sense considering he's glad s2 and was 2800 cr before he started wintrading.

Apparently its a joke and he's 'trolling' cuz its offseason and its senseless to wintrade, and since gm's dont ban wintraders hes wintrading for the lolz, or at least thats what some guys that know him told me. Makes sense considering he's glad s2 and was 2800 cr before he started wintrading.

"It's a joke" Ah okay didn't know wintrading is funny lol ... totally missed that lol... now after u said that it's really funny

are u fucking shitting me ?