1. Wintrading

2. Wexewellence

3. x100

4. Hes 3.6 xD ... went from 3.2 to 3.5 in 1 night lol

5. well .. Check the Arena ladder (2vs2) Proofs are not needed because 3.6 is simply not possible on Pandawow with the current queues xD ... At least not in 1-2 days

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=208917&highlight=Wexewellence --> russian discussion thread bout this shitty wintrader...

Holy shit just ban this kid rofl...please

b92dadfe9e8cf518e6fd5018dbd0dba1.png

and BTW @Zeox .. would be nice to give this fag*t a perm ban because if people like that keep playing we will have a shit ton of wintraders even next season. Don't ask me how he wintrades but this nolifing tards found a new way to do it.

Edited by markzxy3
1. Wintrading

2. Wexewellence

3. x100

4. Hes 3.6 xD ... went from 3.2 to 3.5 in 1 night lol

5. well .. Check the Arena ladder (2vs2) Proofs are not needed because 3.6 is simply not possible on Pandawow with the current queues xD ... At least not in 1-2 days

Holy shit just ban this kid rofl...please

b92dadfe9e8cf518e6fd5018dbd0dba1.png

and BTW @Zeox .. would be nice to give this fag*t a perm ban because if people like that keep playing we will have a shit ton of wintraders even next season. Don't ask me how he wintrades but this nolifing tards found a new way to do it.

same goes for Myskillisbig ..he was afraid to que,got 2390 and after a few mins he is 2730????zeox, Check his logs or something,I'm 100000% sure he wintraded.The whole guild is full with cheaters and wintraders,it's off-topic,but you can just check Myskillisbig and see that he is wintrader too