Should pwow fix retail bugs? or be 100% blizzlike?

Reptichx

No, retail bugs shouldn't get fixed. It's a double edged sword. You don't want conversion bug to get fixed, but you want blood horror to be fixed. Vice versa

No, do not fix retail bugs.

did u read my previous post?

so they should remove conversion macro and fix blood horror, idk if there are more blizzard bugs atm, does anyone know more?

so then, appart of blood horror, what more retail bugs are known?

Soul Link not removed upon being Mind Controlled

Conversion is a bug (as you already stated, Pujo)

Should be able to bug Lightwell inside pillars in arena

some of the bugs

Ps: Will link your account to a moderator.

it can be in that way because anyway you spend power 2 times. I am talking about Conversion.

Yes you CAN spend runic power 2 times but you forgot that you have a global in between. That's why exist globals that we can't do such things. It's a bug and i think Holinka stated it somewhere

4c7226666ccc57e49c20ef3ebf5bf929.png

He asked if Holinka is noticed Dk's exploiting the conversion macro and holinka said we are aware of it. Sounds clearly like a bug for me tbh. But if deadmaus has another theory i would not mind to hear it :p

The best option is to make everything Blizzlike & Fix the all possible bugs to improve the game experience & to enjoy the game more.

QA Testers are taking care about the classes which is good, however there are still more bugs asides from the classes it self.

(Fear pathing, Charge mechanic, and similar)

But yeah, every bug which gets fixed is good, keep it up.

Yes you CAN spend runic power 2 times but you forgot that you have a global in between. That's why exist globals that we can't do such things. It's a bug and i think Holinka stated it somewhere

4c7226666ccc57e49c20ef3ebf5bf929.png

He asked if Holinka is noticed Dk's exploiting the conversion macro and holinka said we are aware of it. Sounds clearly like a bug for me tbh. But if deadmaus has another theory i would not mind to hear it :p

honnestly dude, did you ever face a dk using conversion at high CR ? i already know the answer, so why do you care that much ( no trash talk or argument just a curious question )

Edited by gottena

that can't be a retail bug, thats how it works, there is no point on removing soul link with mind control, then the talent would be totally useles + its a pasive buff

It was, if you get mind controlled, you're pet will be hostile, so you basically dont have a pet and so you shouldn't have soul link either.

• 1 month later...