Jegermeister corrupted much?

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=210404

since when was whisper text blue? Since when did GMs mute/ban without /who or right click?

If I remember correctly Shadrissa closed about 10 topics because they didnt have /who or right click on name

Starting today, all reports about the following bannable messages: Insults towards your relatives, towards administration, towards the project, any messages from administration, that breaks the rules, will be considered only with attached video proof.

If someone hurt your feelings and you want this man to be banned, take care of shooting a video proof. All this will help us to avoid fake reports with fake messages.

New requirements are mandatory, so if you don't want follow to them, your report will be declined.

You must open additional menu of interaction, doing right click on the player name for the message that breaks the rules.

Your video proof must have all paragraphs above, in another case the report will be declined.

• Game Masters

It's jegermaister

You pretty much said it yourself so I don't know if this thread is serious or a troll but anyway I will explain how things are. As Shadrissa says in the rules for reporting you need video proof only for serious violations like family insults, insulting server etc... With not that serious violations like player insults or obscene speech moderators don't even need chat colors or timestamps to mute someone. We just need to check if the background of the chat is white that's all. Also, did you ever see in the rules for reporting that I don't have the right to mute someone even if the author provides a screenshot with colored letters? No you didn't because it's simply a chat addon.

Conclusion, read carefully next time.

Declined

Edited by Jegerm