Question to Devs and Gms

xoonia

I mean it's a PvP based server. Why would devs even pay attention to achievement bugs when there are major bugs that are affecting the PvP and making people actually leave the server? I haven't heard about anyone leaving because raids or achieves don't work, yet I've seen tons of people leave due to the fact that it's full of pvp bugs and constantly more appear, that's why the QA Assurance team was created, am I right? Hopefully the achievement bugs will eventually get fixed, but don't expect it to be soon. And btw, there's an NPC in dalaran called "Achievement Fixer" if i'm not wrong, in Krasus's Landing, that if you completed an achievement and it didn't appear to be done, it will give it to you, like for example Arena Master, that bugs most of the times, go try luck with it, maybe you get the achievements you were looking for.
  • Like 1

I start thinking that the TS is also pujo

Sorry, i expect you to know such things but prob its too much to expect from some people that they just think before they write something.

Na, it's not. I know all his accounts, lol. He got 22 accounts in total :D

Don't get why the administration don't ip ban him.. I wonder.

is it dev's making clean bug report topics after they fixing?.. or that post's looks mixed ? , that's can make confusion for the people who try to fix some stuff in DBS , thay don't wanna to search some old bugs in a pass topics.. ..

Na, it's not. I know all his accounts, lol. He got 22 accounts in total :D

Don't get why the administration don't ip ban him.. I wonder.

cuz none of them should be banned following the forum rules :), got banned for posting in general section random things, which isn't baneable at all, anyway, IP can be changed u smart boi

- - - Updated - - -

is it dev's making clean bug report topics after they fixing?.. or that post's looks mixed ? , that's can make confusion for the people who try to fix some stuff in DBS , thay don't wanna to search some old bugs in a pass topics.. ..

someone use to move it to fixed section once is fixed