Team Heroic

attifan010

Hello guys. The PvE guild is currently recruiting. Raid times are: Friday, 11:00pm server time Siege of Ogrimmar. Saturday, 10:00pm server time Siege of Ogtimmar. Also if we can't finish any raid then we'll finish at Sunday, or some lower heroic raid. We need: Restoration Shaman, Brewmaster Monk and Guardian Druid. Requires are: 560+ilevel, "Underhold" achievement and english speaking.

(NO RUSSIANS THANKS xD)

You can contact me here or ingame: Rekterfury,Rekternudes.

Greetings, Rekterfury.

You forgot to mention a few requirements:

>"If you buy your sell chars you're automatically hated over no reason, including all your guild being chased down and harassed 24/7 (even tho, I can buy and sell anything and you can't tell me I'm hypocritical)."

>"You must defend me at all costs when I 'chat-fight' on /english (especially when I'm getting roasted by everyone)."

>"You must be ready to lead the raid for me 24/7, especially if you're Weegee, so I can waste my time chatting and telling everyone how good I (supposedly) am by spamming my ra-den achievement (which nobody cares for, btw)."

>"Wherever you are, I'll /who you and try to find you, if I do, I'll keep telling lies over and over again on all chats about you and your guildies even if you have on me the Ignore List."

>"If you ever raid with me as a DPS, I'll say you never did good, even tho I myself have posted countless recounts with you on top. I'll also say you're the worst dps possible when you clearly was the top1 on the charts during the whole encounter."

>"If you eventually say a single word (even if on response to someone's else) inside 'my' raid, I'll all-caps trash-talk you for no reason at all, just to boost my ego as the kid I am."

Edited by tonny4847

>"If you buy your sell chars you're automatically hated over no reason, including all your guild being chased down and harassed 24/7 (even tho, I can buy and sell anything and you can't tell me I'm hypocritical)."

>"You must defend me at all costs when I 'chat-fight' on /english (especially when I'm getting roasted by everyone)."

>"You must be ready to lead the raid for me 24/7, especially if you're Weegee, so I can waste my time chatting and telling everyone how good I (supposedly) am by spamming my ra-den achievement (which nobody cares for, btw)."

>"Wherever you are, I'll /who you and try to find you, if I do, I'll keep telling lies over and over again on all chats about you and your guildies even if you have on me the Ignore List."

>"If you ever raid with me as a DPS, I'll say you never did good, even tho I myself have posted countless recounts with you on top. I'll also say you're the worst dps possible when you clearly was the top1 on the charts during the whole encounter."

>"If you eventually say a single word (even if on response to someone's else) inside 'my' raid, I'll all-caps trash-talk you for no reason at all, just to boost my ego as the kid I am."

lol dont forget that this guild "Team Heroic" is just a refugee guild where all my ex raiders went to and are just sitting their carrying him FOR NOW, but do not fear they will leave soon.

OH also Atti?? might wanna have a look at this same with your boyfriend weegee,

Sorry found another one, here you go :

SORRYNOTSORRY

Edited by Cogman

LOL, that's actually amazing. Who are you again?