MW's spheres.

DragonBruu

No,tnx.I've asked Noneedsuck to carry me and i reached 2.2 long time ago,so no point to ask you.Do i need to show you twitch recording,where you been recked by me and @Jonte?

u beat me once when i was throwing opposed to me beating you how many times exactly? stop bullshitting you did ask me for a fucking carry, also i said MONTHS AGO by the way i did search my username on YouTube once and found your video, was really funny watching Jonte carry you + what was also funny was that you were so excited about the win that you literally cut it from my chilling stream and uploaded it to YOuTube

u beat me once when i was throwing opposed to me beating you how many times exactly? stop bullshitting you did ask me for a fucking carry, also i said MONTHS AGO by the way i did search my username on YouTube once and found your video, was really funny watching Jonte carry you + what was also funny was that you were so excited about the win that you literally cut it from my chilling stream and uploaded it to YOuTube

no one cares about your arena achievs, either about licher, the only that matters here is the dig size, and i win, now go sleep Xd

Wrong.

[spoiler=Just a 2k,ye?]b8088ee0bf458066baba1bec6a2c57f8.jpg

Now stfu,burni'n ass pleb.

you are talking too much for some1 who was used to mute people for saying "noob". trash 2.2 dk ur still bad, plays this broken bugged class on pandawow and still stuck in 2.2. random russian scrub

• 2 weeks later...