Pets, your experiences

Autschbatsch

Pets are still randomly bugging a lot and it's triggering the shit out of my ballsack whenever I play.

*edit

So the purpose of this thread is to gain information about the issues below, maybe someone could even test themself, yes, I do this voluntarily, but I can't figure out why without testing for hours. And I don't have time and energy for it.

1. Flames of Xoroth still randomly does not rezz my pet in arena.

e9157f0ae63ea5c7cf5411322dceff36.png

ad676b475ebcc287775e89d79cd263ea.gif

2. Pets spawn at 1% HP randomly all the freaking time, and stupid abusing CUNTS killing it asap OC because they have close games against destro in 2s in the first place.

a4124da2b396a18185525780f0486533.gif

3. My fellhunter is stuck in Dalaran-tube for like 30s + every game which makes retarded dks able to get my gate which is really gamebreaking.

261c57e24c79ac920095033eb516e371.gif

4. Pet pathfinding is still pretty bad, I'm glad they fixed retarded warrior charges up twin towers but my pet still goes to the far left where the box is and then to the middle ( where the enemy is ) instead of going directely up the first stairs infront of your spawn. +Pets get stuck in pillar texture still sometimes which is fairly annoying aswell.

5. Auto-toggle abilities don't work properly for my pets, I haven't tested all pets and don't know why this occurs yet.

38764a4bde057cb4a99983341404fbe4.gif

All of this I CBA to TRY to report cause I don't know the exact cause of it ( so it would end up as a pujo-report ). Maybe, one day, there will be other people with a brain that help to do actual reports unlike pujo just shitting in randomly on everything.

And yes, as someone said, this is a cri cri thread. But this is a good experiment to see if there are actually people that can back-up their big talk and help the COMMUNITY.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Zeox made the QA testing team for such reason, in order to prevent new bugs popping up.

You guys seem to test only new fixes, but none is making sure that the new fixes are not creating new bugs!

The factors are random, if you expect me to sacrifice my life for pandawow devs and get nothing out of it you are sadly mistaken. If they fix spell "X" from warlock I will not test ALL other spells that have 0 interaction with spell "X".

The factors are random, if you expect me to sacrifice my life for pandawow devs and get nothing out of it you are sadly mistaken. If they fix spell "X" from warlock I will not test ALL other spells that have 0 interaction with spell "X".

That's why it is called "Quality Assurance" and you seem not to be capable of handling it.

Nothing out of it? You're helping the server to be a better place by making sure things get fixed for YOU and for everybody else, this is what you get out of it Mr. Furious Gladiator. :)

That's why it is called "Quality Assurance" and you seem not to be capable of handling it.

Nothing out of it? You're helping the server to be a better place by making sure things get fixed for YOU and for everybody else, this is what you get out of it Mr. Furious Gladiator. :)

I don't have any programming or coding skills ( I would be really helpful to understand WHY these bugs occur obviously ), but I sure know more about the mechanics than most other QA's. Especially most of other higher staff does not know how a spell needs to work exactely, that's my job. I want to ensure that spells work how they should if they are crucial to PvP.

Welcome to my ignore list, you are not worthy of attention of anyone with some dignity. Good day sir. Will you ensure useless comments on other platforms.

Edited by Autschbatsch

I don't have any programming or coding skills, but I sure know more about the mechanics than most other QA's. Especially most of other higher staff does not know how a spell needs to work exactely, that's my job.

Welcome to my ignore list, you are not worthy of attention of anyone with some dignity. Good day sir. Will you ensure useless comments on other platforms.

Who said anything about coding skills? you're just gonna check things out and report them for the development team and they do the coding stuff.

Okay add me to your ignore list, you're just like a crying baby who cannot discuss things with other people without getting triggered.

You have no idea what you are talking about Mr. Pretty sure this is the first pserver u playing on isnt it ? Ur logic is beyond me and please think about before writing anything. It actually hurts just to read that bullshit. Quality assurance doesnt mean testing every spell after a hotfix wtf? Idk if you used google translater just to "understand" what it means but we are supposed to test the fixes and if they got fixed correct. Also to test if interacted spells are bugged. Mr. White knight why dont you apply and test every single spell after a fix ? I would really like to see that. And now delete your forum account please, ur useless

- - - Updated - - -

Who said anything about coding skills? you're just gonna check things out and report them for the development team and they do the coding stuff.

Okay add me to your ignore list, you're just like a crying baby who cannot discuss things with other people without getting triggered.

No. People dont want to discuss with you because you are just acting beyond stupid. I mean i hope you are only acting stupid otherwise i feel really really bad for you

You have no idea what you are talking about Mr. Pretty sure this is the first pserver u playing on isnt it ? Ur logic is beyond me and please think about before writing anything. It actually hurts just to read that bullshit. Quality assurance doesnt mean testing every spell after a hotfix wtf? Idk if you used google translater just to "understand" what it means but we are supposed to test the fixes and if they got fixed correct. Also to test if interacted spells are bugged. Mr. White knight why dont you apply and test every single spell after a fix ? I would really like to see that. And now delete your forum account please, ur useless

No. People dont want to discuss with you because you are just acting beyond stupid. I mean i hope you are only acting stupid otherwise i feel really really bad for you

You are wrong and you don't have to use harsh words while we are having a nice discussion here.

I like how you make assumptions and think that you can read people!

Geez, I started to wonder how brain-dead players are getting rank one here, wtf is this server?!

Yeah wtf is this server. So please do us all a favor and leave.id be glad to face you once a d tbag you the rest 24 min after you died .. then you can see how "braindead" thoose people are. And ill ask you again: why dont you just apply as QA tester when ur so smart and passioned. And yeah i can read people pretty well and what i see ist just a gurubashi whiteknight who never ever broke the 2k nor achieved anything in this game. Stop trying to be important because you are not. You are just another pleb with zero ( =0 btw) game knowledge who likes to bash other people while not doing jack shit. Anyways ill leave that here but i had the feeling that i just have to tell you how horrible you are after ur talking about titles already. And now go and do something usefull for this server

Yeah wtf is this server. So please do us all a favor and leave.id be glad to face you once a d tbag you the rest 24 min after you died .. then you can see how "braindead" thoose people are. And ill ask you again: why dont you just apply as QA tester when ur so smart and passioned. And yeah i can read people pretty well and what i see ist just a gurubashi whiteknight who never ever broke the 2k nor achieved anything in this game. Stop trying to be important because you are not. You are just another pleb with zero ( =0 btw) game knowledge who likes to bash other people while not doing jack shit. Anyways ill leave that here but i had the feeling that i just have to tell you how horrible you are after ur talking about titles already. And now go and do something usefull for this server

Again, you are wrong, haha.

And you claim to read people while you can't even read normal text:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=209784

Why we need this system?

- We've created it to prevent cases when the fixes that we apply on live (pandawow) server are breaking other things. With QA test realm & testers we can test all changes before applying to live (pandawow) server.

I hope you and Autschbatsch can get my point now. :)

Noobs!

Again, you are wrong, haha.

And you claim to read people while you can't even read normal text:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=209784

I hope you and Autschbatsch can get my point now. :)

Noobs!

Look closer

0243a8631ab95177ee63cb60616cae4d.png K now i really think you are trolling, ur english cant be that bad ...

Anyways saw your post history and what do i expect ... just a random BG player who also types "fix" in reports which are not even legit ... w/e man gonna end it here because ur obviously handicapped in understanding and getting points.

Byebye Pujo2 :)

I updated my main post, thanks to the random big talking forum user for creating some drama so people read into it.

Btw, we didn't apply, we got chosen. Because we actually do stuff ( more than reporting and testing ), and I decide how I use my time. I don't care about an opinion of someone hiding behind some secondary account^^

Now please start with the actual thematic of the thread.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Look closer

0243a8631ab95177ee63cb60616cae4d.png K now i really think you are trolling, ur english cant be that bad ...

Anyways saw your post history and what do i expect ... just a random BG player who also types "fix" in reports which are not even legit ... w/e man gonna end it here because ur obviously handicapped in understanding and getting points.

Byebye Pujo2 :)

You can't talk without spreading poison, can you?

And keep searching after me stalker, because that's what you seem to be good at. *wink, wink*

I updated my main post, thanks to the random big talking forum user for creating some drama so people read into it. Btw, we didn't apply, we got chosen. Because we actually do stuff ( more than reporting and testing ), and I decide how I use my time. I don't care about an opinion of someone hiding behind some secondary account^^

Now please start with the actual thematic of the thread.

Good boy. :)

Zeox made the QA testing team for such reason, in order to prevent new bugs popping up.

You guys seem to test only new fixes, but none is making sure that the new fixes are not creating new bugs!

QA Assurance team isn't a dev team, we're just a bunch of guys that are willing to test in another realm, the bugs that have been reported and if they're fixed already. Our job is NOT to figure out if another thing got bugged when they fixed this, it's impossible to do so until you play few arenas or anything and you realize something got bugged. Most of the bugs that pop out of a fix have nothing to do with the bug itself. How could we have known that when they fixed warrior's charge pathfinding, it would also make it follow ppl thru gate? Makes no sense, you'll realize when in an arena this random thing happens, so if you want someone to test every single skill before a fix goes live, stop whining about it and apply for the QA team, and do it yourself. We have no coding skills and no server management skills, just ingame knowledge, that allows us to know whether something is bugged or not, report it, and test it when gm's tell us to do so. Please, just go away, you make 0 sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, regarding to the actual post, its not only warlock's pet that gets bugged. Mage's pet takes a shit ton of time to get out of dalaran sewers, which makes impossible to root the enemy so they can't stop gate if you're playing with a warlock. Also, they get bugged inside a pillar sometimes and they don't move until you summon a new pet, which means you can't root someone in the other side of the map. Hunter's pet bar sometimes disappears and makes you unable to use Sac or master's call, 2 major cd's for hunter. Those are the ones that I can recall atm, there are plenty more for sure.

QA Assurance team isn't a dev team, we're just a bunch of guys that are willing to test in another realm, the bugs that have been reported and if they're fixed already. Our job is NOT to figure out if another thing got bugged when they fixed this, it's impossible to do so until you play few arenas or anything and you realize something got bugged. Most of the bugs that pop out of a fix have nothing to do with the bug itself. How could we have known that when they fixed warrior's charge pathfinding, it would also make it follow ppl thru gate? Makes no sense, you'll realize when in an arena this random thing happens, so if you want someone to test every single skill before a fix goes live, stop whining about it and apply for the QA team, and do it yourself. We have no coding skills and no server management skills, just ingame knowledge, that allows us to know whether something is bugged or not, report it, and test it when gm's tell us to do so. Please, just go away, you make 0 sense.

LOL, I am talking about something specific and you guys are talking about something different, now who is not making any sense here?

I haven't said anything about fixing by yourselves or coding which I already know you guys know nothing at, and you keep thinking about it!

Oh and btw Mr. "just ingame knowledge"

You are QA tester and link wrong spells.

Correct one is: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=19503

Please, check spell ID in-game with addons like idTip before posting on forum.