Suggestion

Repitchx

1: Custom NPC that let's you instantly start with the best setup. On fun realm as sub rogue, it would be obviously full tyran gear with right gems, best off-pieces and enchants.

It would make sense that this only works for fun realm. Not sure what we could do for x100

2: Start with all glyphs

Isn't it annoying to buy all the glyphs? Fun realm is pvp based. You kinda just want to go straight into combat and have fun. Wasting useless time on setting up your character is just boring, and I'm not alone.

Please do not come with these kinds of comments "but gearing up is part of the game", "why don't you just start with 550 gear while you're at it?", "fix bugs instead" etc.

Those comments are so ignorant and so stupid. First of all, starting with best starter gear is actually a great feature. It lets new players jump straght into pvp and they get to test te server. It's also more fun. If you have action bar saver, you can literally just queue for arena.

AT have this feature and it's working great.

How would we know what's the best for each class you might ask. Well, first I would suggest people with actual PvP knowledge decide this (so I guess 2 options. 1 for arena & 1 for healers).

3: Instant 600 professions NPC

Do I need too explain why? It's just the best

That's for now. Hope you like them.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 5

The best gear (pieces) part i support, but gems and enchants no. Each player has got his gem's setup by his way, example, rsham can or not ignore the gems 320 crit, hunter, can ignore legs / chest with 160 agility or not.

I support the second part, if possible id like to suggest too a npc to get instant professions, cuz actually its disgusting to farm herbalism in every lock i make xD

Isn't it annoying to buy all the glyphs? Wasting useless time on setting up your character is just boring, and I'm not alone.

I say that we make an NPC for you that plays your character with full rotation and you just watch passively Mr. Noob Gladiator!

You're buying glyps (not farming materials, recipices, etc...) yet you want it to become much easier!!!

Also, there's no "best setup" for each class, it depends on what you want and going for.

You started to be more like Pujo!

I say that we make an NPC for you that plays your character with full rotation and you just watch passively Mr. Noob Gladiator!

You're buying glyps (not farming materials, recipices, etc...) yet you want it to become much easier!!!

Also, there's no "best setup" for each class, it depends on what you want and going for.

Dear "inmidnight" or should i say Ratbracket Gladiator paladin let me tell you something :

You're buying glyps (not farming materials' date=' recipices, etc...) yet you want it to become much easier!!![/quote']

Fun realm is pvp based.

^

Also' date=' there's no "best setup" for each class,[/quote']

Actually there is lol ... Wow PvP is based on 3vs3 and this "best setups" exist. If you play with an shaman for example (Due haste breakpoint etc) you kinda have to customize your character yeah. Still there is a best in slot gear for every class. And if you don't take the full agility gems in ur legs ur just doing smth wrong because agility> pvp power and thats known ...

You are already puho² :D

You heard it here first, boys. Repitch is the new pujo

Nah, be quiet. Fun realm is pvp based, buying glyphs is just a waste of time when it's already instant. Get out of here, 1.2 k player. If you don't think there's a best setup for your class/spec , you have no clue about this game.

Why cant people wirh actual knowledge comment?

Think before you speak.

you kinda have to customize your character yeah.

That's exactly what I meant, the setup won't be working for every situation and it will be dependent on the classes and combs that you're playing against.

So, there's no ONE true answer, or I should say one best setup.

You heard it here first, boys. Repitch is the new pujo

Nah, be quiet. Fun realm is pvp based, buying glyphs is just a waste of time when it's already instant. Get out of here, 1.2 k player. If you don't think there's a best setup for your class/spec , you have no clue about this game.

Why cant people wirh actual knowledge comment?

Think before you speak.

Come x100 and let's duel, I will make you quit the game. :)

That's exactly what I meant, the setup won't be working for every situation and it will be dependent on the classes and combs that you're playing against.

So, there's no ONE true answer, or I should say one best setup.

Come x100 and let's duel, I will make you quit the game. :)

Do I really need to pull out my 50cal Barrett and 360 noscope your stepmom?

Que 3s, fegit

On-topic: stop commenting if you don't know what you're talking about.your arguement is terrible.

Edited by Repitchx

glyphs suggestion is really good. they also should put a npc for insta 600 profession and another npc where u can get profession materials (two npcs only. instead of having to level professions and having 15 npcs for materials zzz)

best in slot npc is too much work and bullshit tho (without mentioning the amount of aidetic multiboxers who would show up)

Edited by Vegartko

Everyone being against this is getting insulted, but i'll still say my opinion.

1. Custom NPC that let's you instantly start with the best setup. On fun realm as sub rogue, it would be obviously full tyran gear with right gems, best off-pieces and enchants.

This is too much Arena-Tournament. In my opinion you try to make this server look like AT way too much, even if it isn't the case, it's just my opinion. PandaWoW is great the way it is right now, it is original and AS FAR as I know there isn't anything copied from another servers. Later on people will say that this server became too much like AT. Let the server have a little bit originality and come up with your own ideas instead of just blindly saying "this server had this, so let's have the same thing aswell !"

Second thing is, I believe letting people pick up their own set up is the best way to learn how to game works and gain knowledge about classes needs. Getting all your starter gear in one click, is too dumb and players won't even look at it to see what the class needs to be in its full potential, I believe letting people experiment and find what they like is essential, there are too much in-game class builts, crit built mastery built haste built and even more, doing some researches and setting up your own character puts in more effort which makes you appreciate the game.

Can you imagine someone who JUST started playing WoW, gets his entire so called "best" gear in just one click? The fun in being a beginner is playing a class without gems, no BiS gear and no glyphs. With just one click, he won't even put the effort to see what the gear is, and in one year he'll have no knowledge about what is the classes needs.

2. Start with all glyphs.

It takes maximum 60seconds to get all the glyphs, I feel like you suggest this only because of your laziness. The learning glyph part, it doesn't even have a GCD so you don't wait to learn it, so you once you buy all the glyphs the learning process takes you 5seconds.

3. Instant 600 professions NPC

About this, I agree, grinding up professions takes too much time and doesn't necessarily give you any knowledge, even though it still takes you 2-3min. to get one basic profession, the process is still annoying so I vote +1 for this suggestion.

I see you try to make this server a better place, but some of your ideas are just .. to much dude, I am sorry. I lowkey got triggered when you suggested an elitist VIP place only for 3k people, like what the hell?

Edited by Felxprod

1: Custom NPC that let's you instantly start with the best setup. On fun realm as sub rogue, it would be obviously full tyran gear with right gems, best off-pieces and enchants.

It would make sense that this only works for fun realm. Not sure what we could do for x100

2: Start with all glyphs

Isn't it annoying to buy all the glyphs? Fun realm is pvp based. You kinda just want to go straight into combat and have fun. Wasting useless time on setting up your character is just boring, and I'm not alone.

Please do not come with these kinds of comments "but gearing up is part of the game", "why don't you just start with 550 gear while you're at it?", "fix bugs instead" etc.

Those comments are so ignorant and so stupid. First of all, starting with best starter gear is actually a great feature. It lets new players jump straght into pvp and they get to test te server. It's also more fun. If you have action bar saver, you can literally just queue for arena.

AT have this feature and it's working great.

How would we know what's the best for each class you might ask. Well, first I would suggest people with actual PvP knowledge decide this and I would probably let the gurubashi tryhard heroes have another option with the most mongo damage (so I guess maybe 1-3 options. 1 for arena and 1 for 1 shot & 1 for healers).

I know I know... 2nd part is stupid, but I think no one should be left out tbh.

3: Instant 600 professions NPC

Do I need too explain why? It's just the best

That's for now. Hope you like them.

1. NO

2. YES

3. YES

I actually think this really gives that PvP feel, since it is a Fun realm and most players here are pvpers so instead of players wasting time buying items enchanting etc, there can just be a, set for each spec with the perfect gems and enchants possible.

for example a survival hunter would max out in mastery and when u click survival in the interface it would give you perfect gear for ur main stat Agil > mastery > crit > haste (survival hunter) on the other hand if a player plays MM the stat priority with the coded gear can be Agil > Hitcap(3.05) > crit > haste > mastery. this would be a really amazing addition to the server giving it the Arena tournament feel etc

This is too much Arena-Tournament. In my opinion you try to make this server look like AT way too much, even if it isn't the case, it's just my opinion.

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with this server being like AT. AT was the best pvp server ever, it can do no harm trying to imitate something other servers had or have if its going to help out the community on a larger scale.

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with this server being like AT. AT was the best pvp server ever, it can do no harm trying to imitate something other servers had or have if its going to help out the community on a larger scale.

Exactly.

I don't understand some people ... No offense but 98% here has the wrong gear setup even now on their characters xD Anyways i can't see something wrong in trying to be more like AT since AT doesnt exist anymore and it was successfull as it was successful.

I even gave the gurubashi heroes an option to gear up their way. Like as sub rogue, you would stack mastery for those 250-300k+ evisc crits.

i'd just delete tyrannical gear and replace it with grievious

like the part about best in slot but it hard to do b/c of reforging

im against all glyphs b/c i, personally dont buy all of them, only which i need in arena, easier to change them