Provoke

Repitchx

Spell: http://db.pandawow.me/?spell=115546

Issue:

* When you use it on a pet before a CC, the pet is not attacking you, it just runs over to you. If you use Provoke before hunter Freezing Trap, the pet will not break the trap. Sometimes it doesn't even charge the monk. (BUT SHOULD NOT WORK ON WATER ELEMENTAL)

What should happen:

Should always do damage and should always run to the monk (BUT NOT WATER ELEMENTAL)

Realm: x100 fun cross

Priority: 8+/10

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 2

i was talking about this - still no proof, even on forums they say - taunt lasts until new pet command

and why it shouldnt work for mage pet? maybe it shouldnt work even for mirror images?

Because mage pet casts. Never saw a mw ever use it on water ele. Max even said it that it didn't work.

Priority: 8+/10

i researched the topic and yeah

taunt lasts only till next hunter command. If he, like any other hunter will have /petattack on all spells and petpassive on scatter this taunt "trick" will work in 1 arena out of 1000.

taunt should work on ele, GARGOYLE, dk pet, hunter pet,stampede, sham ele's, mage copies, priest fiend, lock pet, etc etc

topic is openly discussed about 1 question

should taunt work on passive pet? some sources say that it should not, others remain silent

i researched the topic and yeah

taunt lasts only till next hunter command. If he, like any other hunter will have /petattack on all spells and petpassive on scatter this taunt "trick" will work in 1 arena out of 1000.

taunt should work on ele, GARGOYLE, dk pet, hunter pet,stampede, sham ele's, mage copies, priest fiend, lock pet, etc etc

topic is openly discussed about 1 question

should taunt work on passive pet? some sources say that it should not, others remain silent

I'm not sure about that. I don't play monk and never did on retail. You have to ask Mglasser/Maxumilli/Mendi (same person)

- - - Updated - - -

im pretty sure it should work in mage elemental. In the vid that sweetmonk linked, it says that you can use it on mage's pet too.

Yeah, but it shouldn't run over and melee attack you, as it doesn't melee, it's casting a spell.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Fix Needs review.

Вызов Applies a debuff to the pet. During the time of the debuff the pet cannot be controlled by the owner of the pet (e.g /petattack macros or /petmoveto)

Still doesn't work. Hunter can just call the pet back or call it to move to a point.

Edited by behindqq

Still doesn't work. Hunter can just call the pet back or call it to move to a point.

That's not a bug.

You should be able to call the pet back after it gets taunted. However if you "move commanded" the pet and then it gets taunted should work.

i was talking about this - still no proof' date=' even on forums they say - taunt lasts until new pet command[/quote']

Pm Discord.

Edited by Autschbatsch

That's not a bug.

Essentially you're saying that the quote

Вызов Applies a debuff to the pet. During the time of the debuff the pet cannot be controlled by the owner of the pet (e.g /petattack macros or /petmoveto)

Is not relevant to the report?

Then everything works fine.

• 4 months later...