Zul gurub a spell that 1 shots bosses

Cogman

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=96331/frostburn-formula / http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=96325/frostburn-formula / http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=96488/drain-blue-cauldron THESE ARE ALL THE SAME BUFF

2. Players are getting this buff getting summoned to siege of org and 1 shotting bosses for FREE EHEROIC LOOT & ACHIEVMENTS

3. Should not be able to take this buff out of the zul ' gurub instance

4. 26/03/2017 ( It has been here since the 24/03/2017

5. X100

6. 1000/10

You would need to reset everyones achievments from the 24-27th as they have abused this bug to receive heroic achievements and have not gotten them legitmately.

Iron Juggernaut - 10 HEROIC MODE

Dark Shamans - 25 HEROIC MODE

Nazgrim - 10 HEROIC MODE

Malkorok - 10 HEROIC MODE

Siegecrafter Blackfuse - 25 HEROIC MODE

Thok the Blodothirsty - 10 HEROIC MODE

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/oFEG8 just look, like come on...

Please.

• Like 3
You just found out about this' date=' or you know all the bugged buffs? If you know all of them, just report them all with 1 report, instead of having 20 of them.[/quote']

This is the only one I know about I found out about it today.

And Kate its obvious who it is "Zillius"?? and how is a bug going to magically only work on certain difficulties? its obvious some one has re produced this bug and told a player what difficulties it works on, NO ONE in their right frame of mind is going to farm this "spell" and test what difficulties it works on. and even if they did find this by "accident" they would not tell anyone but magically the whole server knows.

Yap no fkin way to found out such thing straight from nowhere and u forgot one thing. They dont need to be summed to raid. They just use control pannel to teleport anywhere they want................

- - - Updated - - -

You just found out about this, or you know all the bugged buffs? If you know all of them, just report them all with 1 report, instead of having 20 of them.

There is somenone helping 10 iq russians to reprude something everytime we ban some spell. Cant u see im reporting such mega abuse weekly?

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/geVYIHOat5o

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/geVYIHOat5o

This will never stop. There must be some gm helping to reproduce this bugs for no brain people like artasi and his pack bugrain

Ты заебала блять шмара тупая пиши адрес я тебе приеду на на лицо насру.

Щас блять сидеть в Ноу неймах блять и кудахтать что лигруйн багеры лол кек блять

Ты блять знаешь что дедрол сука и другие его подсосники багают а ты пкр юзаешь каеф

- - - Добавлено - - -

Блять щас бы на Зилю гнать вы пиздец канеш

Моё ты солнышко,рыцарь в коричневых доспехах,очень люблю тебя:*

Рад что хоть кто-то идёт против системы,я за тебя! Мы заблокируем всех багиров!

p.s слышал,что у тебя развивается опухоль мозга,ты там мазь купи чтобы колени мазать,а то доктор операцию бесплатно не сделает :)

• Like 1
Slander of the administration is punishable by blocking. Do not express it.

this is some nasty shiat of translator , if you would write it CORRECT in russian it would be correct in english... but i know for you its too hard to even know your own grammar.

- - - Updated - - -

funny how most interested people in abusing reply as first :D hiluha and artasi

this is some nasty shiat of translator , if you would write it CORRECT in russian it would be correct in english... but i know for you its too hard to even know your own grammar.

- - - Updated - - -

funny how most interested people in abusing reply as first :D hiluha and artasi

When I write in Russian, you do not understand me. And with an interpreter is not enough.

I am a forum user, and I have the right to write wherever I want.

Slander of the administration is punishable by blocking. Do not express it.

I would like it if you could hire your own translator google is a piece of shit just like you're abusing this.

- - - Updated - - -

Yap no fkin way to found out such thing straight from nowhere and u forgot one thing. They dont need to be summed to raid. They just use control pannel to teleport anywhere they want................

Yeah na the buff should dissapear upon leaving the instance. I did say this in the report that it should not be able to be taken out of the instance

are you sure?))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes I am sure, you've got to be such a simple minded person to do this.

And precise why the fock would you want to INTENTIONALLY bug abuse anyway? Are you that shit you cannot down a few heroic bosses? get the fock outta here if it is the case.

Вообще-то, любой шмот можно купить за бонусы без каких либо проблем, в отличии от рейтинга арены, мне интересно на тех кто донит шмот, а не выбивает его в рейдах годами вы тоже так бомбите?
Вообще-то' date=' любой шмот можно купить за бонусы без каких либо проблем, в отличии от рейтинга арены, мне интересно на тех кто донит шмот, а не выбивает его в рейдах годами вы тоже так бомбите?[/quote']

That is not relevant to this post.

But theres a lot of win traders which is the equivalent to this

1 shot a boss = free loot

wintrade = free rating.

right?

??

We're talking about bugs here son, not win trading. And to even mention win trading is a bad argument, considering the fact that it's off season + win trading has died down.

??

We're talking about bugs here son, not win trading. And to even mention win trading is a bad argument, considering the fact that it's off season + win trading has died down.

1. I am not your son

2. It is the equivalent whether or not it is a bug or not a bug both have the same concept in the end you're still getting "free" stuff whether its rating or items.

3. Who said this was an argument I am stating a point in regards to your comment.