Nearest month

Noneedholy

So no offense but ... Are there any news about server restart or new season ? It's been 84 years almost :(

I know that you said : We will TRY to release it in the nearest month ... but yeah, thats why im asking for an update or smth ...

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 3

Im not asking for an ETA .... im asking for an "Update"

Well I know that it is justers job to update the servers etc and that there is suppose to be an update every Monday or updates would happen on Mondays if there were to be one, I am not too sure cannot remember what I got PM'D

Well I know that it is justers job to update the servers etc and that there is suppose to be an update every Monday or updates would happen on Mondays if there were to be one, I am not too sure cannot remember what I got PM'D

Not asking for cap reset, i meant Applying fixes etc.

Not asking for cap reset' date=' i meant Applying fixes etc.[/quote']

lol where did I mention anything about cap resets? I could not care less for these I am implying it is one persons job to update/restart the servers, it is ideal for you to PM him about restarting/updating the server as this also applies all the fixes they have made. I am also telling you that the server always gets updated on Mondays mainly they never update it on the weekends, again this is what I vaguely remember it is not 100% accurate.

t is ideal for you to PM him about restarting/updating the server as this also applies all the fixes they have made.

Sad that im the one who has to tell you that but nop, thats not how it is, asked zeox already why there were no fixes applied last time he restartet for cap ...

Fixes are not getting applied on monday, thats for sure

Sad that im the one who has to tell you that but nop' date=' thats not how it is, asked zeox already why there were no fixes applied last time he restartet for cap ...[/quote']

again this is what I vaguely remember it is not 100% accurate.

Sad that you cannot read :(

Lol why do you guys even bother yourself with this? You cant really do anything here ' date='seriously.I dont think it take half year to get the website done.Must be a good website if they are workin on it since last summer.#nohate[/quote']

Of course it will be :D there will be everything we need!

Yeah must be good jk thats why half of the community left this garbage #stillnothate. Tell me why ppl should wait for nothing? Atleast post something about the site how will it look or osmething so ppl will believe how the things are going.

I get what you're saying but what you're saying will change nothing tbh we will have to wait regardless nothing we can do.

Yeah' date=' i don't want to force zeox with this thread or something but im really really really getting bored ... its been so long since they said they will start working on everything. All i want is an update basically.[/quote']

I understand mate it is the same for the PVE side there is a lot of fixes that benefit us and fix bosses etc

I feel and understand you as its probably the same for PVP game breaking bugs fixed but not applied yet, it is irritating.

Yeah well idc if they finish thier site or not cuz im here with friends and playin very rarely,but thats why i left this cuz i see no upgrade. Ppl playing here only cuz they cant find better server,if you find better they would go away.thats the truth.

ppl cant take this server seriously anymore,i just see buggy spells which got reported 2years ago and its so simple to fix.

Edited by Silencerjk

Yeah well idc if they finish thier site or not cuz im here with friends and playin very rarely' date='but thats why i left this cuz i see no upgrade. Ppl playing here only cuz they cant find better server,if you find better they would go away.thats the truth.[/quote']

Maybe but too bad there is not a better server so we have to improve this one and make it a stable one but with lack of commitment from staff it is very hard for us to do this, and I guess it is good that you play here rarely this means you have a life xD??

and I am sure you will see improvement once the website is done, Zeox and others will have a lot more time on their hands. So all we can do is wait till this website is complete for full attention.