#makewarriorsgreatagain

whole warrior community is angry cuz their class currently is BROKEN

Best joke ever. Almost a running gag.

There are other fixes' date=' there are other nerfs, but they WEREN'T breaking ones.[/quote']

If you are serious about this I am at a loss for words. You compare a formula not being correct, to Mechanics, that would make you unable to play, like getting feared under ground? Jesus you are biased as fuck bro.

Sadly warrior will not be retail-like for a long time I guess. :/

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1
You compare a formula not being correct' date=' to Mechanics, that would make you unable to play, like getting feared under ground? Jesus you are biased as fuck bro.[/quote']

Actually I thought about you guys that you usually know what are you talking about.

This thread makes me sad, cuz everyone of you just keep on dissapointing me with your blindness. You don't even try to READ the message.

Noneed and you just have seen in my message, that I think the warriors are unplayable atm.

But no one of you has caught the point of mine. The point was, that Repitch is wrong in his thinking that NOBODY sees the fixes upon other classes at all. He literally said that "If it would be a spriest nerf, no one would care at all". No class were such broken as warriors are now. And there's a proof above mentioned.

I just reminded him that there were bugs beyond the idiocy. That's all. Don't mess me with dickheads like pujo, I have never made a least part of his feats.

- - - Добавлено - - -

you are biased as fuck bro.

Baised? You don't know this word's meaning, do you?

I am not playing warrior the more than a shaman. My mane is Rogue, and it is a bit broken atm, but I'm not whining about that, cuz I cannot prove it.

- - - Добавлено - - -

did you guys think about that it might be a L2P issue ?

Don't you say, no one of Pandawow warriors knows how to Warrior. Neither you.

Remember when http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=47788/guardian-spirit was completely broken but there wasn't billion of threads on forum such as "#makepriestgreatagain", "pls don't kill us", "Zeox pls get rid of dev team" despite the fact that guardian is the only holy priest defensive ability. And this example is far from the only one.

Cuz the only one ability cannot be compared to a whole class. Don't be a dumb.

Also, then priest were having a huge bug with the NS flash, that allowed you to live uncast till the 50% dampening. I guess it outweighs that.

As well people that play warriors weren't crying when their damage was just beyond retarded like "omg I'm doing too much dmg", "Zeox fix me ples", "100-0 in a shockwave", "warriors are fking BROKEN" and it lasted for years until got fixed because every rat was yelling that it was exactly the way warriors should work.

Neither were the mages like Tinybaz who was abusing double alter's buff bug that made their pyro capable to oneshot the target into deep from Hundred to Zero real quick

Imao it's some kind of mental illness which spreaded across pandawow when 50% players were playing warriors and the other 50% MW monks. Still hope it's curable.

Not that much, yeah, warriors are easy to play, and PqR only proves it. But you are forgetting the very important part: 2v2 IS NOT THE ABODE OF THE SKILL AND NEVER BEEN IT.

How much warriors are gladiators here in 3v3? Not more than mages. Any words in their deffence?(mages)

- - - Добавлено - - -

Priest guardian was WAAAY more broken lol. Just want to point that out.

Sure it was, but it doesn't make a whole class as weak as my current confidence in your competence.

Neither were the mages like Tinybaz who was abusing double alter's buff bug that made their pyro capable to oneshot the target into deep from Hundred to Zero real quick

And this bug was what ? Double alter's buff what ? What are you talking about ? You are probably just mad because he farmed your ass ... nuff said, ur bad. Not arguing with a 2k Pandawow hero who think he knows shit. Tell me your name and que 3s i MIGHT take your word serious and respect you then. You are talking way way WAY to much bullshit here and trying to make a point which makes totally no sense. Twist people words more and cry about everything. You are not worth it bye. And btw, as far as i know (ive seen you in SW) you are stucking on low CR even in 2s on your rogue. So yeah, keep trashtalking people more while you have a big L2P issue.

Edited by Noneedholy
And this bug was what ? Double alter's buff what ? What are you talking about ?

I am not about to tell you everything you ask me, so forget about it.

You are probably just mad because he farmed your ass ...

I have faced him in 2v2 about two times, and that cannot be called "farm". There's no point to write something, You'll get it as justification, Won't you?

nuff said, ur bad. Not arguing with a 2k Pandawow hero who think he knows shit.

Who's Nuff? Presumably he doesn't know me, So he cannot be having any opinion concerning me. Or even though he has one, that's cannot be called the relevant truth.

Tell me your name and que 3s [/Quote]

My pleasure.

yynLJxalhTY.jpg

i MIGHT take your word serious and respect you then.

You will never change your opinion of me, assuming your EGO and bias you won't. Give it up. I'm fine with your thinking, at least it doesn't change one iota.

You are talking way way WAY to much bullshit here and trying to make a point which makes totally no sense.

This is your point, that makes mine looking like a useless. You have never get the point of mine properly. Probably my English isn't that good to be understood by You...

Twist people words more and cry about everything. [/Quote]

You don't believe in it yourself, do you?

And btw, as far as i know (ive seen you in SW) you are stucking on low CR even in 2s on your rogue.

I am, but this is my decision to be there, not the situation that I cannot get upper. But this is just justification, don't mind it.

So yeah, keep trashtalking people more while you have a big L2P issue.

Judging by own guesses. You are either genius or dumbass. I wonder which really you are.

Baised? You don't know this word's meaning, do you?

I am not playing warrior the more than a shaman. My mane is Rogue, and it is a bit broken atm, but I'm not whining about that, cuz I cannot prove it.

Last response to this thread from my side.

You just rekt yourself with your own statement here dude. You don't have to be a warrior to biased towards something.

Cuz the tittle is just a reference, to make some funny moment in such a trouble.

Also, the thread is actually in Russian section, so there's no problem with it.

Yeah I know, but can't they make that reference in Russian? Feels like a dumb clickbait lel

Yeah I know, but can't they make that reference in Russian? Feels like a dumb clickbait lel

That wouldn't sound that good as original then.

Anyways majority of the readers are English speaking.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Трагедия... Русских почти не осталось.

Осталось, но смысл писать на Русском в треде, где почти все - Англоговорящие?