buff warriors

JohnnyPipes

You do realise that the issue is the nerf being blown way out of fucking proportion, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Noneed you're built like a fucking battle cricket, who the fuck are you trynna roast?

fuck warriors, they deserve to get fixed.

now is mages turn :crab:

they definitely do deserve to get fixed, but right now they're not fixed, they're fucking broken in a bad way. The nerf was blown way out of proportion. You can't justify it by saying "they were op before that they deserve to be shit now" that's not how you get the fucking class fixed morons. Edited by JohnnyPipes

they definitely do deserve to get fixed

At least you admit that they are were retarded +1

Warriors will get their "deserved" dmg back anyway for now.. and if you can't win 3s games as warrior now it's just a l2p issue tbh. (I played with warriors in 3s since the fix and it's not a big deal to kill something whatsoever)

Haven't qued 3s on here yet and probably won't. There's enough solid reasons for that, we all know how 3s work on here.

-2 weeks ago

Opener vs ur ww + war in 3s was like that :

You charged me, used reck and got tripple dr (on ur trinket) poly from deepoxy.

Further discussions about if warrior are good or not are not needed. Thanks :)

And yeah, I've always said that warriors on PandaWoW are retarded, I never defended them, I had an issue with them being better than they should just as I have an issue with them being worse than they should.

- - - Updated - - -

Noneed you do realise that I don't have a warrior on here, I share 2 with 2 other people? You can even see me play different warriors everytime on my stream lol.

And who the fuck are you to end this discussion you fucking chromosomecapped pavement ape

And yeah' date=' I've always said that warriors on PandaWoW are retarded, I never defended them, I had an issue with them being better than they should just as I have an issue with them being worse than they should.[/quote']

That's how it should be.

- - - Updated - - -

nice english skilz

I was going to say "are" but it would be kinda overrustle to say that atm :P So I forgot to replace it - big deal.