Spell Reflect scripter

Any additional proof?

You can look at the VoD, the warrior was utter trash, even if he would have been a really experienced warrior he could have not reflected exactly like he did on the second Mortal Coil -> https://www.twitch.tv/videos/137296338 1:47:30

I know for a fact how PQR handles spells such as Mortal Coil, someone showed me in a duel what you can do with it. I know that when a warrior uses PQR the warrior will always get "Mortal Coil"ed, with the reflect triggering at the exact split second your Mortal Coil will go off. I don't know of any other third party programs that can do the same, but for PQR it's always this exact timing. 100%.

So yes, you can ask anyone using PQR that this is PQR, 100%.

idk

Exactly.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1
autschi's logic is whenever someone else is better than him they're cheating

Can't tell if trolling or just ignorant as hell xD. ( Pretty sure you are trolling )

Machmollo can not get taken seriously anyway, seriously. :pardon: You just try to be annoying in the forums because that's the only thing that you think you are able to do to me nowdays.

Not gonna repeat myself, I don't care if he gets banned, all that I know for a fact is that this war was using PQR for reflecting :)

@Jaeger The first reflect can be argued as "lucky" but when you consider the fact that I was randomly jumping around, and waiting longer than his reflect had cd, and I coiled without casting anything previously nor from my teammates, you can imagine how lucky you would need to be to be able to do that. No matter what those clowns say. But if you are scared to trust my judgement I don't really care.

Edited by Autschbatsch