cool blizzard moba game

weewqqewqe

They'd be far better off playing League of Legends. The only reason I could think of for anyone playing that is an opportunity to develop some skill and murder you at it.

PS: Not saying the game is trash. Far from it, but anywhere you happen to be is a place to be avoided in my opinion.

Edited by fenris

This game is way better than League of Legends, by far, thats why i play it, i hate LoL but i like this game, even if its the same kind of game

You're entitled to think that, but I'm entitled to my opinion, too. Any game you hate will probably be one I'll play. Smite, even, and I'm pretty sure you don't play that either.

You're entitled to think that, but I'm entitled to my opinion, too. Any game you hate will probably be one I'll play. Smite, even, and I'm pretty sure you don't play that either.

i don't, but i think the 3rd person idea is cool, check out Paragon, it has some amazing graphics

This game is way better than League of Legends, by far, thats why i play it, i hate LoL but i like this game, even if its the same kind of game

This game has been out for 2 years... Also, tell me more about how your personal opinion decides which MOBA is the best/better one.

Did I offend you, little snowflake?!

kid answer

- - - Updated - - -

This game has been out for 2 years

and your point is?

- - - Updated - - -

tell me more about how your personal opinion decides which MOBA is the best/better one.

less indivual focus and more teamwork focus, no gold or items to farm, no one to get feed and carry the game, all the team has the same level, all is teamwork and objectives, thats why League of legends suck dicks vs heroes of storm

Edited by wqetiu

and your point is?
News to no one.

less indivual focus and more teamwork focus, no gold or items to farm, no one to get feed and carry the game, all the team has the same level, all is teamwork and objectives, thats why League of legends suck dicks vs heroes of storm
There's no rules to how a MOBA should be, so to those who doesn't like the things you just stated League is the better game. #PeoplesOpinionMatters

Not hating on HoTs but it's just a comment that got me thinking... "Of course, Blizzard doesn't release numbers. However, in a recent Activition/Blizzard press release, we could infer that between 10 - 20 M people may have registered to play Heroes of the Storm, at least once. Whereas, Riot has consistently said they have as many as 27M players every single day. This is a massive difference! And the question is, WHY?!" So for some reason League is still way more popular than HoTs which means there's something that people likes more about League than HoTs.

Not hating on HoTs but it's just a comment that got me thinking... "Of course, Blizzard doesn't release numbers. However, in a recent Activition/Blizzard press release, we could infer that between 10 - 20 M people may have registered to play Heroes of the Storm, at least once. Whereas, Riot has consistently said they have as many as 27M players every single day. This is a massive difference! And the question is, WHY?!" So for some reason League is still way more popular than HoTs which means there's something that people likes more about League than HoTs.

new games

Btw, you still think that more people = better?

remember justin bieber songs..

remember maincraft...

same problem with league of shitens

http://i.imgur.com/RwwqVgK.png

more people use to mean more shitty, cuz most of people are retards

Edited by wqetiu

new games

remember maincraft...

That makes no sense...people play what they play because they like it, and if there was a game they liked more (even if it's new) they would play it, simple as that, I have never heard someone say "I like that new game more than the old game, but the old game is older so I'll keep playing that"

Anyways, nice logic you got there, cause old views on a video is the same thing as current active numbers on a game, legiiiit. My IQ keeps dropping everytime I come on to this forum talking with someone like you, cya.

That makes no sense

sorry, but your point of view is fucked up so hard, more people doesn't mean better, most of times means fucking bullshit

remember maincraft...

http://i.imgur.com/RwwqVgK.png

- - - Updated - - -

talking with someone like you, cya.

says someone that listens this shiet:

oh, lets take a closer look:

http://i.imgur.com/8NQG5lf.png

all has been said.

lmao