#makewarriorsgreatagain PART 2

Vinkima

Also can the intelligent QA team explain me why the fck my overpower does 4k less dmg than an autoattack with a level 15 mace and 17 melee damage variable??

When the tooltip says: "Instantly overpower the enemy causing 105% weapon damage" so it should 5% more dmg than an autoattack not less.

Just curious k thx bye

http://i.imgur.com/6gvY8QS.jpg

otherwise people will start / keep leaving pwow .

OFC,people will START leaving cuz there are bugs some are gamebreaking other are not ,but both should get fixed ,if they dont get fixed people will start leaving.

On the other hand people will KEEP leaving for the exact same reason and few more .

What exactly you didnt understand ?!

Also can the intelligent QA team explain me why the fck my overpower does 4k less dmg than an autoattack with a level 15 mace and 17 melee damage variable??

When the tooltip says: "Instantly overpower the enemy causing 105% weapon damage" so it should 5% more dmg than an autoattack not less.

Just curious k thx bye

http://i.imgur.com/6gvY8QS.jpg

Explain it yourself. :) The 25% from seasoned soldier SHOULDN'T impact your damage that heavily on overpower, to the point where it does less damage then a melee attack. :) : ) :) : ) : ))) : )))))))))) )))))))) It's a brain problem, not a spell problem, just say.

The same thing I can say about you my friend

Well i dont think so ,cuz im asking normal questions to QA ,Gms and etc to find out whats bugged, im talking like a normal person ,while you here talk nonsense .. If you dont have anything smart enough to say which affects the topic dont write.

Edited by Vinkima

Well i dont think so ,cuz im asking normal questions to QA ,Gms and etc to find out whats bugged im talking like a normal person ,while you here talk nonsense .. If you dont have anything smart enough which affects the topic dont write.

Okey, let's translate it

Idk what you did or what you bugged,but someone have to fix it and since nobody is giving answers (GMs,DEvs) i think it should be here in general .

What you did is somehow bugged warriors ,the dmg is very low 8k mortal is NOT normal. So it would be very nice if you find out what you did to broke the class and try to fix it ,otherwise people will start / keep leaving pwow .

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=215207

"I am so lonely why no one wanna friend with me so I think the more I spam useless shit the more followers I'll gain.

I suck even as warrior everyone rapes me pls make me invincible or I'll suicide"

All im saying is that obv there is a bugg with the dmg its lower like a lot ,and it must be checked why . A lot of pleyers from both sides Russian and Eglish are saying that the dmg is nerfed a lot you can check the russian section . Im not saying that this guy on battle net is right ,im saying that mby they bugged something when they applied the fix . Mby it really affects Mortal S. ,slam,overpower, Heroic s. and the normal melee,it must be checked.

Its possible that everyone got used to the 25% dmg increase overall.

And now that it got fixed properly (after 2 years lol) it will take some time to get used to it again.

However, in case someone can prove QA's report differently, the new bug-report can be made & it will be fixed.

Its possible that everyone got used to the 25% dmg increase overall.

May be. But people are wondering and they are comparing their dmg with the dmg which is done in blizz on 5.4.8 . There are a lot of guides in which players are showing their dmg and rotation and we can all see the difference.

Yeah ,some will say that he had differenet gems ,enchants and etc well i can say i had the same i changed gems ,enchants everything and my dmg was way way different (lower) . Idk but someone have to check.

Explain it yourself. :) The 25% from seasoned soldier SHOULDN'T impact your damage that heavily on overpower, to the point where it does less damage then a melee attack. :) : ) :) : ) : ))) : )))))))))) )))))))) It's a brain problem, not a spell problem, just say.

This answer rofllll. This is the guy that made the report =))

To be honest, I'm curios how the "smart" dev actually nerfed the damage because he didn't touch the melee damage, so the only way is to actually lower the percentage of each ability

So overpower must be 78% weapon damage, slam 206% weapon damage, mortal strike 161% weapon damage and colossus smash 131% weapon damage

May be. But people are wondering and they are comparing their dmg with the dmg which is done in blizz on 5.4.8 . There are a lot of guides in which players are showing their dmg and rotation and we can all see the difference.

Yeah ,some will say that he had differenet gems ,enchants and etc well i can say i had the same i changed gems ,enchants everything and my dmg was way way different (lower) . Idk but someone have to check.

Gonna translate your posts till you won't be able to write truth yourself

And here's what you really meant:

I can't proof that something is bugged but my kindergarten friends (for sure all my friends are warriors also each of them is retail s1-15 r1 gladiator) keep telling me that two years ago warriors were working the way they should and now our company stacked on 1k6 because worst QA team eu broke the most unique class in game - warrior jk (that's why no one of us can do more than 8k mortal, 5k slam, 3k overpower not cause we're 74lvl :troll1:).

I'm not pretty sure that I'm talking about pandaria because I've seen 110 lvl talents in bnet guide sticked to "Warrior class discussion" section but there is a guy who says that 500k / hit is just OK.

Also I'm not going to write correct report myself because I'm too busy (jk cause i suck)

- - - Добавлено - - -

And the shorter one:

I suck even as warrior everyone rapes me pls make me invincible or I'll suicide

Edited by Голубойтигр

What about Proc's / The class which you are facing?

QA's can check it, however you have to be bit more precise.

Milorad has linked in the past the wowhead from 2k13 / 2k14 where it shows which abilities were affected by Seasoned Soldier, and which weren't.

Therefore, it will most likely stay like this until someone has a valid proof that it should be changed.

QA's can check it, however you have to be bit more precise.

Milorad has linked in the past the wowhead from 2k13 / 2k14 where it shows which abilities were affected by Seasoned Soldier, and which weren't.

Therefore, it will most likely stay like this until someone has a valid proof that it should be changed.

Your proofs proves you wrong, you don't know how warrior ability's work, the reason why they don't appear modified by seasoned soldier on wowhead is because they use melee dmg in the formula that is already increased by 25%. Educate yourself!

Its been tested on player who did not use any spell ,he removed all of his procs during the test . its been tested on druid,shaman,priest (not a good example cuz of FW) ,monk and the dmg is too low. I dont know what exactly is bugged ,but obv there is somekind of a problem.

Edited by Vinkima

Can the QA team replicate this 152k retail slam on pandawow pls? thx bye =))

Yea, they can, on a fucking grievous druid as prideful warrior, druid with no defensive cds up, anyone can do that at pandawow lol, the problem was that u were hitting like 180k slam on full 550 classes with defensives up lmao, don't try to defend your mongloid class.

Yea' date=' they can, on a fucking grievous druid as prideful warrior, druid with no defensive cds up, anyone can do that at pandawow lol, the problem was that u were hitting like 180k slam on full 550 classes with defensives up lmao, don't try to defend your mongloid class.[/quote']

On a char with cloth or leather maybe. But ofc lets all spit on warriors now ,right?! But nobody says shit about the bugged encha shamans 270k ele blast through 30% Focused w. , nobody said shit about the bugged dk's with their bugged dots and garg?

Warriors are doing low dmg and thats a fact doesnt matter what haters say .