Azzazza a.k.a Urbane tp hacking

Azzazza

Fun

Tp hack

U can see at 0:19 that the treants follow him as he "vanishes" away

Since he already used up all his vanishes (already used them before i started recording)

You can see how treants work in this video from grey

Everytime leroy tp hacked, koyi's treants were chasing him

0:30 and 0:34 treants instantly chased him as he tp's just like in my video with azzazza

I tried to get them to follow me, but as you can see. they won't follow a non tp hacker who vanishes legit

P.S, go ask him why he got banned on his main acc (2nd time)

Hint. 1st time was a tp hack

Edited by Iamzodzy
  • Like 1
Azzazza

Fun

Tp hack

U can see at 0:19 that the treants follow him as he "vanishes" away

Since he already used up all his vanishes (already used them before i started recording)

as i said before zod ur the worst scoter in gurubashi, i used nitro boots sprint and ran to arena and mounted up and flied away cus i knew that u gonna fly to me and treat like always but this video is shit noone to prove here u didnt even go to look for me, i didnt tp.

first of all i aint the guy who betray friends like u do, secound of all ur just mad cus i destroyed you over 4 times today and i havent did once and i got that on vid keep that on mind kiddo.

as i said before zod ur the worst scoter in gurubashi, i used nitro boots sprint and ran to arena and mounted up and flied away cus i knew that u gonna fly to me and treat like always but this video is shit noone to prove here u didnt even go to look for me, i didnt tp.

first of all i aint the guy who betray friends like u do, secound of all ur just mad cus i destroyed you over 4 times today and i havent did once and i got that on vid keep that on mind kiddo.

Nice try, but my treants followed you instantly when you "vanished" as they do when people tp hack while they got treants on them

If you did what you said you did, i would've:

A. seen you use nitro boots before you vanished & my treants wouldn't have followed you.

B. Seen you after you came out of stealth because u had a bleed on u & my treants wouldn't have followed you.

2 bad my treants know you're a hacker and you tp'ed away

Take your ban, dirty hacker

Edited by Iamzodzy
Nice try, but my treants followed you instantly when you "vanished" as they do when people tp hack while they got treants on them

If you did what you said you did, i would've:

A. seen you use nitro boots before you vanished & my treants wouldn't have followed you.

B. Seen you after you came out of stealth because u had a bleed on u & my treants wouldn't have followed you.

2 bad my treants know you're a hacker and you tp'ed away

Take your ban, dirty hacker

nice try kiddo, i just actually proved that if i too close to treant right after vanishing they would sometimes actually follow me here is the vid

and here is another vid the proves that treants could actually target and attack me right after i claok and vanish " if " i were close to them.

nice try kiddo, i just actually proved that if i too close to treant right after vanishing they would sometimes actually follow me here is the vid

and here is another vid the proves that treants could actually target and attack me right after i claok and vanish " if " i were close to them.

do what you can, but the gm's already fully understand how treants work

and the treant stopped casting because it had no target, it stopped following because it had no target.

Whatever you're trying to show here is just a desperate little tp hacker trying to avoid his 3rd ban for tp hacking

do what you can, but the gm's already fully understand how treants work

and the treant stopped casting because it had no target, it stopped following because it had no target.

Whatever you're trying to show here is just a desperate little tp hacker trying to avoid his 3rd ban for tp hacking

you werent even close to the treant as i was on my vid also the treant was targeting another enemy before u vanished and nitro as u can see in video, do all u can hoe u aint getting me banned for nothing.

you werent even close to the treant as i was on my vid also the treant was targeting another enemy before u vanished and nitro as u can see in video, do all u can hoe u aint getting me banned for nothing.

it doesn't matter if i'm close or not you mentally challenged rogue.

The fact that i vanished makes the treant not follow me.

I've already showed gm's how this work, and i can guarantee u if u tried that on me 100 times. Your treants wouldn't even follow me once

Treants follow tp hackers, as is shown in my video, and countless of other videos.

Keep posting whatever bllshit explanation u have as to why u tp hack but don't want us to know since you're playing on someone elses acc because your main got banned for tp'ing.

Don't play wow if you can't live without tp

Edited by Iamzodzy
it doesn't matter if i'm close or not you mentally challenged rogue.

The fact that i vanished makes the treant not follow me.

I've already showed gm's how this work, and i can guarantee u if u tried that on me 100 times. Your treants wouldn't even follow me once

Go watch my vid i did the same as what happend when i fought ur druid earlier today. the treant followed me as it followed me earlier today, stop trying YOU WONT GET ME BANNED FOR NOTHING PUT THAT ON UR DIRTY MIND LOSER.

YOUR CAREER GOT DESTROYRED TODAY EVERONE SAW.

Edited by rame124
Go watch my vid i did the same as what happend when i fought ur druid earlier today. the treant followed me as it followed me earlier today, stop trying YOU WONT GET ME BANNED FOR NOTHING PUT THAT ON UR DIRTY MIND LOSER.

YOUR CAREER GOT DESTROYRED TODAY EVERONE SAW.

Even the owner of the acc knows you tp hack

https://gyazo.com/d22b037ede8f1c88daeb028e0cc99b13

skype conversation

Get rekt kid

You've tp hacked be4, got banned for it. still tp hacking

lame player overall

- - - Updated - - -

That video doesn't prove anything, since you don't have a bleed & treants had you targetted.

Mine already started chasing you from the moment you ran away. Video is useless

Already explained in person how this works to a gm. there's really no point in trying to defend yourself.

People know you tp hack, you got banned for tp hacking several times, you just got cought again

Edited by Iamzodzy
Even the owner of the acc knows you tp hack

https://gyazo.com/d22b037ede8f1c88daeb028e0cc99b13

skype conversation

Get rekt kid

You've tp hacked be4, got banned for it. still tp hacking

lame player overall

- - - Updated - - -

That video doesn't prove anything, since you don't have a bleed & treants had you targetted.

Mine already started chasing you from the moment you ran away. Video is useless

Already explained in person how this works to a gm. there's really no point in trying to defend yourself.

People know you tp hack, you got banned for tp hacking several times, you just got cought again[/quote

people knew me as tp hacker that was last month , that doesnt mean im doing it again , ur vid is useless no proof in it i just proved that, no need to try hard every1 saw the vid i just shared and every1 knew that ur just mad for losing 5 times in a row

people knew me as tp hacker that was last month , that doesnt mean im doing it again , ur vid is useless no proof in it i just proved that, no need to try hard every1 saw the vid i just shared and every1 knew that ur just mad for losing 5 times in a row

This video says it all, have a very nice vacation you dirty hacker

p.s yeah i had to dl admin panel, i'm not a gm. i can't teleport

You litterly give yourself the title virgin of the year. Anyway what career we are talking about? If you think that PVE makes you good just fufk off. The 99% of gurubashi people wsg you and you lost.

it's done.

the video says it all. Just let him get his 3rd ban for tp hacking

GM's know about it(and for the ones that don't, i'm happy to show you like i did the other gm), there's nothing left to do here anymore just bring in the banhammer

Edited by Iamzodzy
You litterly give yourself the title virgin of the year. Anyway what career we are talking about? If you think that PVE makes you good just fufk off. The 99% of gurubashi people wsg you and you lost.

your mistake is you keep talking like u have other choise but do /g .st against me alone boy

ill share 20 eps dont worry

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

it's done.

the video says it all. Just let him get his 3rd ban for tp hacking

GM's know about it(and for the ones that don't, i'm happy to show you like i did the other gm), there's nothing left to do here anymore just bring in the banhammer

nothing done here ur trying hard to bann me for nothing but thats not gonna happen boi gms here are not corrupt as u calling them and thinking about them they know what to do exactly they dont need an opinion from someone like you " cry babe" my video explains clearly how ur treants followed its all clear.