Some questions regarding season..

Cokeboyswag

[spoiler=Solved]

One more rebus:

http://s014.radikal.ru/i326/1705/3c/93e38b986c84.png + 1179732.gif

link -> https://⌫.ws/42tD7Nrf

[spoiler=Available]

To get imageAccessKey you'll have to compute: 2^(num1)mod(num2)

e.g num1 = 2; num2 = 3; key = 2^2%3 = 4%3 = 1

k, here we go:

num1 = 333
num2 = 
     FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF C90FDAA2 2168C234 C4C6628B 80DC1CD1
     29024E08 8A67CC74 020BBEA6 3B139B22 514A0879 8E3404DD
     EF9519B3 CD3A431B 302B0A6D F25F1437 4FE1356D 6D51C245
     E485B576 625E7EC6 F44C42E9 A637ED6B 0BFF5CB6 F406B7ED
     EE386BFB 5A899FA5 AE9F2411 7C4B1FE6 49286651 ECE45B3D
     C2007CB8 A163BF05 98DA4836 1C55D39A 69163FA8 FD24CF5F
     83655D23 DCA3AD96 1C62F356 208552BB 9ED52907 7096966D
     670C354E 4ABC9804 F1746C08 CA237327 FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF

The key must be 10 base

link -> https://⌫.ws/4H2JvbPG

Hurry up to get your new control panel screenshot pack!

Edited by Голубойтигр

That try to create a new identity XD this try was worst than pujo with beech

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys Cokeboyswag here,

a lot of people told me about some sort of "off-season". "The off-season has been going on for the past 10 months!" - Pandawow players whispering me. Is this true?

For some1 whos playing here for almost two years, this one was worst than mine worstworld on mine afflic lock guide rofl "i didnt believed you'd release that guide"

• Like 1

That try to create a new identity XD this try was worst than pujo with beech

- - - Updated - - -

For some1 whos playing here for almost two years, this one was worst than mine worstworld on mine afflic lock guide rofl "i didnt believed you'd release that guide"

I used Max's retail monk in order to get the gear. You guys are confused...

I am not Mendicantx/Max, whatever you guys call him...

why he doesn't give the server rights to another owner who would care more? for a better server future

not saying that, but at least he could start TRUSTING some people with power so things could speed up a little...........

its pointless to talk to zeox, literally pointless.

i tried so many times to help him, but he just doesnt care.

Since the beginning of Pandawow he used to be like that, not communicating with us, until Juster left then Zeox came.

And now it seems like they both left, so we have got no one, no one in charge.

I think I might join those leaving players as well.

Since the beginning of Pandawow he used to be like that, not communicating with us, until Juster left then Zeox came.

And now it seems like they both left, so we have got no one, no one in charge.

I think I might join those leaving players as well.

the game is still working, and we still having bug fixes, there is no need to be so dramatic just for a stupid season.. play the game and enjoy it till they start this new season someday.

What can you do?

you can go to gurubashi for the drama bois

you can still play arenas

you can play battlegrounds

you can farm tmog items from alot of dungeons

you can pay for tmog items

you can tmog the gear u like the most with cheat engine (if u have the items)

you can stay afk in elwynn/orgrimar doors doing duels

you can trashtalk in-game about who is R1 and who is a potato player

you can make raids for 10vs10 fights

you can make raids for world bosses

you can make 20-40 people raids for invade orgrimar/stormwind for some fun

etc

Edited by pineapplepen

the game is still working, and we still having bug fixes, there is no need to be so dramatic just for a stupid season.. play the game and enjoy it till they start this new season someday.

What can you do?

you can go to gurubashi for the drama bois

you can still play arenas

you can play battlegrounds

you can farm tmog items from alot of dungeons

you can pay for tmog items

you can tmog the gear u like the most with cheat engine (if u have the items)

you can stay afk in elwynn/orgrimar doors doing duels

you can trashtalk in-game about who is R1 and who is a potato player

you can make raids for 10vs10 fights

you can make raids for world bosses

you can make 20-40 people raids for invade orgrimar/stormwind for some fun

etc

I am sorry but you didn't get my point.

Exactly, I shouldn't care about the season and I don't; my point is that so many players left, I can barely find someone to play with and since this game is more fun with more players then what do you want me to do?

• Administrators
not saying that, but at least he could start TRUSTING some people with power so things could speed up a little...........

Yes, Repitchx, sure, let me give you full access . I don't know why people trust you, but I send ALL items everyday, and they can wait for 2 DAYS MAX. not more. Also If they don't like that so, ok, then I can stop this feature and they will farm items, if they want. Already more than 100 players've joined us, this offer isn't permanent, I will stop that soon.

naa we need wod converted to legion guys! what are we doing :( fuck mop amarai??

@Zeox that was for you

You are funny, I've already answered in other topic. Seems you didn't see that this topic on wodepire is 1 month old , and we didn't change nothing yet, because I'm working on pandawow, don't have time for other projects.

• Like 1

I'm working on pandawow' date=' don't have time for other projects.[/quote']

haha working yes but at what pace? a pace that will make people leave?

- - - Updated - - -

its pointless to talk to zeox, literally pointless.

i tried so many times to help him, but he just doesnt care.

It's true when he can stick to his word and respect deadlines then maybe but at the moment it's very rare but hey he spends all his time on the pandawow project?? So I dont see what the issue is with him being inactive hmmm

• Like 1

Yes, Repitchx, sure, let me give you full access . I don't know why people trust you, but I send ALL items everyday, and they can wait for 2 DAYS MAX. not more. Also If they don't like that so, ok, then I can stop this feature and they will farm items, if they want. Already more than 100 players've joined us, this offer isn't permanent, I will stop that soon.

Some people trust me because I care for the server, everything I do for the server, I'm active, I'm not biased, I don't pick sides. I have my own opinion!

Me joining and leaving the QA team should be proof enough that I do care.

You have also logs. Everytime someone types in a command, you can check it.

2 days? I don't know why I got messages where people said 3-4 days, and quite frankly, that's a lot. It's only taking this long because you're the ONLY one that gives gear.

What if you had few people help you that you truly trust? I don't care who, but anyone.

But if you send items everyday, how come there are so many people waiting? I know over 100 people joined, and that's amazing, but you know they will leave if it takes this long, I already showed you 1 guy that said it. I told Heisenberg to message you and I told Booked to create several PMs, so you could understand that if you don't speed up the process, you will lose many, if not all the glads/r1 players after time.

It's quite simple. 1 guy has connections. They bring friends, then their friends bring other friends and their friends bring more friends.

It's all a little network. You want to have this network where they keep bringing more people to the server? Then please... LISTEN and communicate.

Try to look at it from their point of view. They send you a message, but they wait days and days, hoping they will get an answer. Same with the arena season (not even gonna bother asking about that).

Would you enjoy waiting that long for gear? No? Then please, let people help you. Just because you give the power to someone, doesn't mean it should last forever... literally, give someone gear access in-game to add gear

OR

You can just fix this by giving everyone 30k conquest points, instead of giving them all the gear.

It's funny, because it ALL started with 1 guy. He told me he will bring more people to play here. Obviously I was happy about it and I was only expecting maybe 2-3 people, 4-5 max. What happend? I had over 30 messages the other day.

I find these conversations completely utter USELESS because everytime I see you say something, I get over excited. Then the next day, I just get sad and disappointed, because I'm too stupid and too naive, beliveing everything I see and hear.

All I'm requesting is for you to TRUST SOMEONE. Stop working your ass off at whatever you're doing behind camera and get some CO-workers.

Holy moly. You think a film director does everything? No. You have art director, assistant art director, assistant choreographer, assistant hairdresser, assistant make-up artist, assistant production buyer, audio / dubbing assistant, camera operator and etc..

And why would you stop? That will literally KILL everything. I hardly believe that high rated players will EVER join pandawow if you take this option away.

I think we all are happy that so many experienced retail player joined our server, but why do you want to stop it? What harm does it do to give people with actual pvp knowledge *cough pujo cough* (jk) full gear? It's only 1 character.

Again, it'll be YOUR loss, nothing else. Well, it will be a loss for the server (us pvp-ers) and you.

But yeah...

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 2

I send ALL items everyday, and they can wait for 2 DAYS MAX. not more.

Instead of wasting time sending everyone items, you could just add 27k Conquest Points to their characters so they can buy a full set with whatever offpieces they want. Much faster and less hassle for you.

edit: o shit didn't read repitch's post, same thing.

Instead of wasting time sending everyone items, you could just add 27k Conquest Points to their characters so they can buy a full set with whatever offpieces they want. Much faster and less hassle for you.

edit: o shit didn't read repitch's post, same thing.

Think 30-33k would be better, because some specs need different trinkets vs different setups.

Zeox could trust more at Bukarasilk, he is one of the most atentious moderators ive ever got supported by, fast, and minimalist in every aspects.

Also, Trusting on people who are corrupts, wont make good for the server, neither to players.

• Administrators
Some people trust me because I care for the server, everything I do for the server, I'm active, I'm not biased, I don't pick sides. I have my own opinion!

Me joining and leaving the QA team should be proof enough that I do care.

You have also logs. Everytime someone types in a command, you can check it.

2 days? I don't know why I got messages where people said 3-4 days, and quite frankly, that's a lot. It's only taking this long because you're the ONLY one that gives gear.

What if you had few people help you that you truly trust? I don't care who, but anyone.

But if you send items everyday, how come there are so many people waiting? I know over 100 people joined, and that's amazing, but you know they will leave if it takes this long, I already showed you 1 guy that said it. I told Heisenberg to message you and I told Booked to create several PMs, so you could understand that if you don't speed up the process, you will lose many, if not all the glads/r1 players after time.

It's quite simple. 1 guy has connections. They bring friends, then their friends bring other friends and their friends bring more friends.

It's all a little network. You want to have this network where they keep bringing more people to the server? Then please... LISTEN and communicate.

Try to look at it from their point of view. They send you a message, but they wait days and days, hoping they will get an answer. Same with the arena season (not even gonna bother asking about that).

Would you enjoy waiting that long for gear? No? Then please, let people help you. Just because you give the power to someone, doesn't mean it should last forever... literally, give someone gear access in-game to add gear

OR

You can just fix this by giving everyone 30k conquest points, instead of giving them all the gear.

It's funny, because it ALL started with 1 guy. He told me he will bring more people to play here. Obviously I was happy about it and I was only expecting maybe 2-3 people, 4-5 max. What happend? I had over 30 messages the other day.

I find these conversations completely utter USELESS because everytime I see you say something, I get over excited. Then the next day, I just get sad and disappointed, because I'm too stupid and too naive, beliveing everything I see and hear.

All I'm requesting is for you to TRUST SOMEONE. Stop working your ass off at whatever you're doing behind camera and get some CO-workers.

Holy moly. You think a film director does everything? No. You have art director, assistant art director, assistant choreographer, assistant hairdresser, assistant make-up artist, assistant production buyer, audio / dubbing assistant, camera operator and etc..

And why would you stop? That will literally KILL everything. I hardly believe that high rated players will EVER join pandawow if you take this option away.

I think we all are happy that so many experienced retail player joined our server, but why do you want to stop it? What harm does it do to give people with actual pvp knowledge *cough pujo cough* (jk) full gear? It's only 1 character.

Again, it'll be YOUR loss, nothing else. Well, it will be a loss for the server (us pvp-ers) and you.

But yeah...

Booked wrote me yesterday, today he received his items. It's long ?!

I've already said, I will stop it and that's all.

I don't want to read such messages as yours , or theirs. They ARE GUESTS here , and nothing more. We've prepared a gift for them - full PVP equipment. Before them we have good communiy too , and it's still there. If glads don't like my conditions - nothing to do. But I only see positive comments from everyone , except guys with who you are talking. They will receive items as soon as I WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE THEM, not FASTER.

Seems you don't understand that. Honestly, I'm tired talking to you, you can make what you want, It's for server, not for me, I don't want to continue this stupid discussion.

Everyone seems to be so clever, then leave pandawow project and create your own with IMMEDIATELY ITEMS GIVING, arena season etc ..

I know that I do all my best for pandawow, some testers/ developers know that too.

• Like 4