Cant login on site and ingame with my account

Hello Pandawow.ru Team I got a Problem with Login in on Control Panel and Ingame:

1. My Account Name: Iamdruidgodqt

2. Realm: Fun: (Ilikeoneshot,Palygodqt) X-100: (Roguegodqt)

3. My current Email: Pandaerik@gmx.at

4. My Ip Adress: 62.46.183.64

5. My Problem: before it started I logged into my pandawow account played 1vs1 then I wanted Change my Password didnt get email after that I clicked on a old Password link then I played 1vs1 5 hours after I was tired then I logged out of my account then I tried to logg in again I tried like 100 times it doesnt work on Control Panel too I tried to reset my Password it doesnt work cuz I dont get email from pandawow.

Please try to help my thanks I love my account very much and I got much donated Things so I Need him back :D

:heart:

• Game Masters

Did you try to repair your character from website? Also, can you please be more specific about your issue e.g. when you're trying to log-in with your game account are you getting any errors or you're stucked at "connecting" for example.

In case that the issue is resolved let us know.

I cant fix my character cuz I dont can join the Control Panel ingame is error that the account doesnt exist and on the web that the accountname or Password is wrong and I dont get email for reset Password.

If you can't log into the Control Panel, clear your internet Cache / Cookies.

Then try again.

Hay.

I did but it still doesnt work my Password (if you Need it for checking I Write you pm).

Hmm I Need new Password I think I got a Password now what I cant remember that I changed it can you write me a email with my Password and I click on link Password reset or something

I had this error never in my life again my friends what have my acc too cant logg in I gave my bro (irl) this acc too but he dont have my email.

THANKS for helping me

• Game Masters
Hay.

I did but it still doesnt work my Password (if you Need it for checking I Write you pm).

Hmm I Need new Password I think I got a Password now what I cant remember that I changed it can you write me a email with my Password and I click on link Password reset or something

I had this error never in my life again my friends what have my acc too cant logg in I gave my bro (irl) this acc too but he dont have my email.

THANKS for helping me

What email are you using? E.g. Gmail, hotmail?

• Game Masters
GMX why?

Because in case you don't use gmail there is a high possibility to not receive emails from our server because of it. Also, I want to ask if you got emails from our server at your spam folder.

Edited by Jegerm