interesting post

Banning you all the time is unjust, you deserve another chance.

With your new accounts I don't see you doing any harm. jeger is unjust!

i did nothing wrong, they just got so mad but i didn't break any forum rule ever

even the ban reason by zeox was "Trolling"

there isn't any rule for "trolling"...

• Like 1

• Game Masters

jeger is unjust!

I am unjust rofl? Rules are rules and we have to follow the no matter what. Pujo created more than 5 accounts while his main account was banned and the punishment is permanent ban so as you understand he doesn't deserve a second chance since he broke the rules. We know our job very well and just letting you know that we conducted an investigation before we made the ban.

With your new accounts I don't see you doing any harm.

You're just a user so you may don't know forum rules and it's impossible for you to check and comprehend all the violations which are happening in our forum. Violating 2.1 (editing posts), 2.10 (off topic, spamming), 1.2 (using administrators names) and 2.15 (Publicly criticizing or discussing a decision made by a Staff Member or their actions) isn't in the discussion right?

Please if you're not aware it's better to not type nonsense and calling me "Unjust".

i did nothing wrong, they just got so mad but i didn't break any forum rule ever

even the ban reason by zeox was "Trolling"

there isn't any rule for "trolling"...

The ban was made from the owner. There is a rule which says that you can get an in-game ban if you're constantly violating forum rules. You even got warned several times by me, Zeox and other staff members but you kept trolling so as you understand the punishment was fair.

Enough said, next thread will be deleted automatically. Already answered several times about it.

Edited by Jegerm