hiiiiiiiiiiiii

Repitchx

remove honor cap or increase it, plz?

and maybe npc to let u convert conquest to honor?

and also seperate the sets. like atm i have to click 40 times to get to the last page. that is bullshit

make arena give honor (fun realm), so you don't have to spam que bg? not everyone likes doing that. think there should be options for everyone.

2v2:

win: 150 honor

loss: 75

3v3:

win: 300 honor

loss: 150

make it like the arena spectator. you have multiple options

tier 1

tier 2

tier 3

tier 4

tier 5

season 1

season 2

season 3

season 4

season 5

etc

Edited by Repitchx

If you're asking because of wasted excess honour above 4K (because 3825 is simply too close), my suggestion would be to buy a few, cheap honour items from stormwind (Lv60 shit) and refund them after the bg (if you still need more honour)

If you're asking because of wasted excess honour above 4K (because 3825 is simply too close), my suggestion would be to buy a few, cheap honour items from stormwind (Lv60 shit) and refund them after the bg (if you still need more honour)

good idea, but honor cap is just useless on fun realm. also updated the thread.

Why you left the bg when I called your name? I was just going to say Hi. :)

And maybe kill you.. :blush:

On your topic, yes I agree too for increasing honor cap as well.

1: didnt know it was you

2: left so i could group up with noneed to farm useless mogs because we're bored

3: you wouldn't be able to kill me, i had every cooldown, hence why i vanished xD...

1: didnt know it was you

2: left so i could group up with noneed to farm useless mogs because we're bored

3: you wouldn't be able to kill me, i had every cooldown, hence why i vanished xD...

I am really glad that Zeox's idea has forced players like you to join BGs, it will spice things up. :D

Okay gather your friends and let's meet in again. ;)

I am really glad that Zeox's idea has forced players like you to join the bg, it will spice things up. :D

Okay gather your friends and let's meet in again. :D

can you please stop acting fake? its like just disgusting. just be urself..... jesus christ. u dont say anything negative about what he does or his decisions. yeye, keep with the bs "if u dont have anything nice to say, then dont say it" shit. i didnt mean trash talk, u can say it in a constructive way, but nah, u wont. everyone knows you're trying to get into the staff, bur ye, keep going wit the fake attitude "i never said that and i dont want to be part of the staff", keep lying to urself. IF he does something REALLY bad, then you will still keep saying good stuff... like what?

and no, we're not gonna do this for long. just waiting for another server, thats all. pandawow died, idk how or when, but it died. off season was way more active than this.

Edited by Repitchx

• Technical Support

Honor Points are designed to buy gear bg

The arena points are designed to buy arena gears - This is the scheme / game concept

Therefore, any conversion of the Arena Points in honor or vice versa - to put it mildly, is not the best idea and not blizzlike. Such items should not change, even on Fun Realm. And these are not justice points, which are almost not used in the game.

Also, if this conversion is introduced, this will remove the additional motivation to use bg, which for this purpose was also intended and was planned for all times by the PandaWoW.

And .. believe me, if the Fun will be easily accessible, then it will not be interesting, unlike what it is now.

P.S. This is all my personal opinion с:

cant you finally add hc wf weapons on website and fix fear and heroic leap and fix arena/bg save,why someone has to report heroic leap again?don't you know it by yourselves?milorad already said it...oh nvm,i forgot you cant fix anything..wowcircle does everything for you,lets just wait them

you guys are slow as fuck..idk why zeox says "we did big changes and we did nice fixes" when actually you fix 1 bug and 2 new bugs appear,and you update the server once in 5 months and we have to wait you cuz God knows why you don't even update this server..well ok,enjoy your dead server now,idk when you will take what we are talking to you

gg dk has jk dmg again,Neff said he has proper formulas and scripts for ww monk dmg,but he doesnt even share them cuz he is retard,parry and dodge are still broken since pwow is released,moonwalking monks like Michael Puchqia Jackson can be full hp at 100% dampening with 1 orb..cant be better

you even forgot to add option on the website to change password LOL! wtf is this website

Edited by aotiri

cant you finally add hc wf weapons on website and fix fear and heroic leap and fix arena/bg save,why someone has to report heroic leap again?don't you know it by yourselves?milorad already said it...oh nvm,i forgot you cant fix anything..wowcircle does everything for you,lets just wait them

you guys are slow as fuck..idk why zeox says "we did big changes and we did nice fixes" when actually you fix 1 bug and 2 new bugs appear,and you update the server once in 5 months and we have to wait you cuz God knows why you don't even update this server..well ok,enjoy your dead server now,idk when you will take what we are talking to you

gg dk has jk dmg again,Neff said he has proper formulas and scripts for ww monk dmg,but he doesnt even share them cuz he is retard,parry and dodge are still broken since pwow is released,moonwalking monks like Michael Puchqia Jackson can be full hp at 100% dampening with 1 orb..cant be better

you even forgot to add option on the website to change password LOL! wtf is this website

Heroic leap feels so weird

Dk dmg isn't the main concern, it's that they can literally stun you for 10 seconds straight whilst beating their dick on you because dr'less asphyxiate that you can't blink and doesn't trigger monk dodge.

Parry has always felt wrong but I'm not sure if it actually is or not. Just remember, when they parry, you parry too (if you're str class/spec. It used to be much worse whereby a fully proc'd dk could get up to 60% parry.

I found the 'change password' section of the website by simply navigating to 'change email', then changing the URL by swapping 'email' with 'password'

Edit: maybe it's possible that characters have the same bug as we saw with shockwave? Ie the cone being too wide. That could explain why we see parry so often even despite being near behind the target.

Edited by Deielrion

Heroic leap feels so weird

Dk dmg isn't the main concern, it's that they can literally stun you for 10 seconds straight whilst beating their dick on you because dr'less asphyxiate that you can't blink and doesn't trigger monk dodge.

Parry has always felt wrong but I'm not sure if it actually is or not. Just remember, when they parry, you parry too (if you're str class/spec. It used to be much worse whereby a fully proc'd dk could get up to 60% parry.

I found the 'change password' section of the website by simply navigating to 'change email', then changing the URL by swapping 'email' with 'password'

Edit: maybe it's possible that characters have the same bug as we saw with shockwave? Ie the cone being too wide. That could explain why we see parry so often even despite being near behind the target.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CallousCallousEmuMVGame

• Administrators

We won't give honor for win/lose on arena. I've set prices in honor to increase BG que and now you offer me to give honor for arena? No one will que BG.

We won't increase BG cap, it's also client-side.

It's ok, try to spend 20 seconds to find a page you need, because to make a menu as in Spectator I need to spend a lot of time. Create npc script, add gossips, attach items to every option etc. 5k items in these vendors, it will take forever for me.

• Administrators
cant you finally add hc wf weapons on website and fix fear and heroic leap and fix arena/bg save' date='why someone has to report heroic leap again?don't you know it by yourselves?milorad already said it...oh nvm,i forgot you cant fix anything..wowcircle does everything for you,lets just wait them[/quote']

You forgot one small thing, wowcircle has our mop. :appl:

Wow, really? What I see here? A noob that is trying to tell everyone what to do , but can't do anything by himself? Good job, man! :rofl_mini:

Just leave pandawow, pls.

• Like 2

We won't give honor for win/lose on arena. I've set prices in honor to increase BG que and now you offer me to give honor for arena? No one will que BG.

We won't increase BG cap, it's also client-side.

It's ok, try to spend 20 seconds to find a page you need, because to make a menu as in Spectator I need to spend a lot of time. Create npc script, add gossips, attach items to every option etc. 5k items in these vendors, it will take forever for me.

cant some1 help u? heisenberg? deadmouse?

just annoying if u hit a button on ur keyboard and it closes the vendor window, so annoying to click 40 pages to find just 1 item

ppl are already queueing for bgs, why even motivate people to spam que more? maybe only give honor from 3s? motivate people to que

People who say that Pandawow is dead remind me of the same stup*d retar*s who say about WoW (retail) is dead!

Pandawow is not dead, it has been living and it will continue to be alive until Zeox decides to leave.

It happened to x10 realm, and he decided to merge us with x100 (smart decision)

WoDEmpire also almost died and he immediately offered options to players regarding its future (again wise decision)

If you guys think that Zeox and Juster have been dealing with such things since Pnadwow you are totally mistaken, they have been doing this since a long time and not just in WoW! ;)

So, if you guys still think that Pandawow is dying, do what Zeox and Juster say, "Leave the server."

PS: go ahead call me a suck up or biased just for saying the truth, because no matter how I explain, you people are so bli*d/du*b to see it.

• Like 1

People who say that Pandawow is dead remind me of the same stup*d retar*s who say about WoW (retail) is dead!

Pandawow is not dead, it has been living and it will continue to be alive until Zeox decides to leave.

WoDEmpire also almost died and he immediately offered options to players regarding its future (again wise decision)

If you guys think that Zeox and Juster have been dealing with such things since Pnadwow you are totally mistaken, they have been doing this since a long time and not just in WoW! ;)

So, if you guys still think that Pandawow is dying, do what Zeox and Juster say, "Leave the server."

PS: go ahead call me a suck up or biased just for saying the truth, because no matter how I explain, you people are so bli*d/du*b to see it.

Why are you sensoring blind/dumb?

• Like 1

cant you finally add hc wf weapons on website

Lol your guild is that trash you have to buy gear? ahaha

wowcircle does everything for you' date='lets just wait them[/quote']

PvE wise yes but you're a little pvp hero so it doesn't affect anything.

If you had any braincells you would find the link in seconds on the forums so even so that doesn't matter, there is a link you're just to braindead to find it.

I have never seen so much QQ from such a shit player lul

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you sensoring blind/dumb?

Because he is a jew

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys think that Zeox and Juster have been dealing with such things since Pnadwow you are totally mistaken, they have been doing this since a long time and not just in WoW!

M2A is all I will say pmsl.

pvp hero

Sorry but I actually laughed at this, just for you to know, PvP is way harder than PvE, deny it, try to justify it, or w/e, we all know it. It's just as easy as to watch fucking cdew's stream, the guy never PvE'd before in his life, started doing PvE, got halfway through the mythic process on NH, or look at Mes', another multiple r1 now leading a PvE guild and in the top 10 of the charts. Every pvp'r can swap to pve and do good, but i've never in my life seen a pve'r get gladiator, lets not even talk r1, in pvp. Sorry, that's how it is, so you calling someone "pvp hero" trying to humilliate in some way, or to make him feel bad by saying that, is just a sad attempt and it won't affect him at all, or at least shouldn't if he has 1 brain cell.

Now all these retards will start saying that it was because of Legion that cdew and mes are getting good at pve, and it's true, but let me tell you that the pve content in legion is way harder than mop's, hehe.

• Like 1

never PvE'd before in his life' date=' started doing PvE, got halfway through the mythic process on NH[/quote']

You do realise they are all 920+ overgeared and dont need to do mechanics? lol... and dont even speak about pvp in legion pve is the new pvp.

but i've never in my life seen a pve'r get gladiator' date='[/quote']

Asmongold? helloo? Indestructible? HELLOO? lul you too clearly dont know much.

Now all these retards will start saying that it was because of Legion that cdew and mes are getting good at pve

and it's true

I dont even have to call you a "retard" you did it yourself.

Oh if PVE is so easy please link me your progress if you play legion or go to x100 on pandawow and make a raid and clear it because it's so easy.

Asmongold? helloo? Indestructible? HELLOO? lul you too clearly dont know much.

I'm pretty sure Asmongold qued with Gladiators(PvP'ers) though so he got Glad a bit easier than he would have with 2 of his normal raid members.

http://i.imgur.com/JV7HmmZ.png

too long time without using forums that i ended up missclicking the like button in your post zzz.

btw you are completely retarded

I'm pretty sure Asmongold qued with Gladiators(PvP'ers) though so he got Glad a bit easier than he would have with 2 of his normal raid members.

ye but even if he did, cdew and mes still played with highly experienced pve players, so surely it's the same.