hello autism my old friend, i have come to talk with you again

funny, the person with the least amount of game experience is sitting right here talking about any server, how long did you play retail for? i mean, a whole 2 weeks, oh legion BTW, oh how does pet energy work again? oh nvm i'll just try to read the report, oh jk my brain cant comprehend 2 sentences.

btw ddoser, btw scum of the earth, btw brother is a ddoser aswell, btw brother made fake reports, btw http://i.imgur.com/yeLur0L.jpg , btw feral does no damage, btw 2.7k feral

hey btw, i lose to a tier 10 comp called destro war in 2s and i shit talk them for abusing, btw my name is dogari, HEY btw, did you know that i am legit unable to count past the number 3? if i try to, my brain just goes off a spiral of shit and confusion to the point where i try to recollect all of my childhood memories where i spent my time picking blackberries off the ground to feed myself, btw my name is trademollo

hey btw, can u like go out of my forums? imean, you want to play on a different pserver like can u please like you know go away? btw i've like 30 inch long hairs on my legs and a massive cock, hey btw, 2.7k feral lf 3s kitty/jungle/fmx

Hey btw, you're all kinda slow with you brain, but it is fine, why not let some ddosers, no names and general idiots become QA just because the only people that actually wanted good for the server got kicked out of QA because I'm a hypocritical spawn of the devil, but hey, we're all game for it, one mistake you new QA testers make will be the only one you'll have the chance to make.

r u ok

• Game Masters

Comments: I feel really offended, i dont like my family insulted. if you need video, dont close thread, i can edit with video from his twitch tv of him writing. ty.

Do it. We need video proof for such violations.

• Game Masters

WorstWarriorNA I can assure you that I am older than you. You just judged my work and my personality from a post I did and of course before I even make my decision for this report, you're such an adult :)

Anyway, it's obviously lack of maturity. Your post is deleted, banned for 2.7.

On topic: People already started to flood the thread. If you have extra evidences just open a new thread.

Declined

Edited by Jegerm