provocative language about family

lol so i got the proof you are even worse than i thought since you use voice and lose in 1min as rshaman lock )))))))) Good to know ))))

- - - Updated - - -

"provocative language about family" you are the one who whispered me first btw ))))) so you are the one being "provocative" here but it's fine you can cry on forums if you want, you will still be bad

name: Baztwo

realm: fun

description: this player make jokes about my family

proof: https://vid.me/qovtE

comments: change video quality - OBS: the /who didnt work because i recorded the video like 25 min after the insult (arena was about to start when he did), so he was off already

Ok Vegari let's first begin with your family being a joke as it is.

Now that we've done that let's proceed to the matter at hand shall we, your video shows little to no evidence about him insulting anyone. The sentence you showed said "tell your mother to hang" there was no continuation of the sentence, it could have been an innocent "tell your mother to hang your laundry.

You're even more disgusting that your sister Machmollo.

Get the fuck out of this world you rancid disgusting subhuman ddosing wintrading piece of trash your reports should be declined as they are posted because you are the most toxic disgusting player I've ever met in my life and I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2005 and you bring the worst out of people. And one more thing, if I ever meet you in real life I will beat you so badly even DNA scans wont recognize it's you I PROMISE.

Get the fuck out of this world you rancid disgusting subhuman ddosing wintrading piece of trash your reports should be declined as they are posted because you are the most toxic disgusting player I've ever met in my life and I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2005 and you bring the worst out of people. And one more thing, if I ever meet you in real life I will beat you so badly even DNA scans wont recognize it's you I PROMISE.

You are very salty arent you? Btw it still beign toward relatives, so yes, its a good report.

Ok Vegari let's first begin with your family being a joke as it is.

Now that we've done that let's proceed to the matter at hand shall we, your video shows little to no evidence about him insulting anyone. The sentence you showed said "tell your mother to hang" there was no continuation of the sentence, it could have been an innocent "tell your mother to hang your laundry.

You're even more disgusting that your sister Machmollo.

do i know you? xD