Zeox

MiloradV2

yh this is why he reported all warlock bugs he know, like unbound will.

i have to ask again, r u ok

all warlock bugs? oouhh he reported unbound will, why didnt he report life tap? you know, he does main afli, and life tap costing 0 hp, hmmmmm, interesting, he would rather report unbound, a spell that he generally doesnt use in 3s, over life tap, which he uses everywhere, nice bias, QA Gladiator Machmollo.

Nightfall second ppm bug is fake btw.

Stop talking so much bullshit.

The same players who make a post with 2 pages trying to insult administration, and after go cry for them, is the same who try to offend me, i feel happy for that, cuz it shows me that im in the right way

I'm not insulting anyone but you. You are simply stupid without any game knowledge. Gtfo with your fake reports and tell that to someone who actually cares. Btw People were insulting you for ages already lmfao

Oh waiting for your report to disprove your stupid thesis. Bye wintrader

Edited by Noneedholyx

The same players who make a post with 2 pages trying to insult administration, and after go cry for them, is the same who try to offend me, i feel happy for that, cuz it shows me that im in the right way

the bigger impression comes from a wintraders/dossers like you..who gives a fuck if someone insults administrators through internet lol,its internet,ppl do everything here,but ddosing and wintrading is pathetic.nobody cares about insulting unless he is butthurted kid and takes everything for real through internet..but seems you are the only retard here.at least they don't ddos to win in a game lol

And the same players kept this server alive and RELEVANT for a long time and gave Zeox a real chance to turn pwow into a great pvp server.

But just like Zeox you and your retard squad are too fcking retarded to understand that and despite their efforts you got them banned for "insulting" . not even.. lmfao

You can dickride the staff all you want , that doesn't change the fact that you are bad at this game and I honestly don't know what you can offer here more than the previous QA team did .

If only Zeox had a brain...

Edited by podara33
  • Like 2

I dont think your squad is in position to say anything,

Noneedholy still asking for wowfrk**z I90 server : (((((((((((

And insulting pandawow owner zeox :(((

lets see whats gonna happen )

Doesn't change the fact that you're not qualified to have that position.

You need to be at a certain level of gameplay to be able to know how things work. You have little pwow exp let alone retail exp lol...

• Like 3

The server is going to shitter.

Zeox had an actually good QA team, but instead of helping them improve the server quality he sided with russians who can't play the game if their class is not beyond broken.

Once all the decent QA members (who actually had game knowledge and tried to fucking improve the server) gave up on the server Zeox instead of trying to fix the problem just went and got other people for QA team, who are literally dogs just trying to make their own main classes broken so they can push past 2k.

At this point Zeox could've recruited fucking chainzrow and gotten as much real work done as he'll get with you.

The fuckin pwow ladder is already unplayable, and judging by the reports you braindeads are making it's about to get even worse. So don't judge people for trying to find new servers to play on.

I don't fucking get how do you even have the balls to look down on people who actually were making the server somewhat playable during their time at QA

The server is going to shitter.

Zeox had an actually good QA team, but instead of helping them improve the server quality he sided with russians who can't play the game if their class is not beyond broken.

Once all the decent QA members (who actually had game knowledge and tried to fucking improve the server) gave up on the server Zeox instead of trying to fix the problem just went and got other people for QA team, who are literally dogs just trying to make their own main classes broken so they can push past 2k.

At this point Zeox could've recruited fucking chainzrow and gotten as much real work done as he'll get with you.

The fuckin pwow ladder is already unplayable, and judging by the reports you braindeads are making it's about to get even worse. So don't judge people for trying to find new servers to play on.

I don't fucking get how do you even have the balls to look down on people who actually were making the server somewhat playable during their time at QA

Again you are insulting pandawow project milorad? Mentally disturbed boy

I don't have the nerve to deal with both of the new QA's, all I am gonna say is that both are not qualified to be in their role at all.

First of all

Why are people that have been known for shady things and Ddosing allowed to be put in any position of power?

All statements from them seem irrelevant to the topic. Both are shady as fuck and should not be trusted at all.

lets see whats gonna happen )

Facts are already speaking for themselves according to the OP. :)

Good luck.

Btw I was never in bad terms with other Staff, maybe they will realize their mistake.

Edited by Autschbatsch

I dont think your squad is in position to say anything' date='[/quote']

and who are you? i mean who gives you rights to tell who is in position to say something?you are just a player in a private server,i dont think that means you have the right to say who is in position to talk

Noneedholy still asking for fires** and frk** I90 server : (((((((((((

what's wrong with that?by your logic we have to play only in 1 server?i dont play only in pwow too.i really dont see what's wrong with asking an administrator to create new realm rofl,its a fucking private server and the dude asked another guy to create another realm in his server cuz he wants to play there,not everyone wants to play in pandawow.maybe the dude finds something better in that server and he wants to migrate there lol..pwow isn't perfect.by your logic zeox have to get mad cuz half of the players left pandawow and went to play tbc(in this case it's about QA testers,but that doesnt change anything)

Edited by денискашвд

who actually cares if this server is good, nobody plays here anyway..

and if people do play its the same old bullshit trash talk

also, don't try to complain about people not queuing for X reason when you don't play at all yourself.

Edited by Adlairo

not only that dude.srsly i dont see any fucking reason to get mad on your QA team for asking another administrators to create realm...i mean wtf,Zeox wants everyone to play ONLY in pandawow forever or what?everybody has his own prefferences and choices lol,wtf is wrong with that.i dont understand why that leatherball seller said that like the QA team did a crime by telling Shocker to create realm rofl

The server had potential, but when the staff is full of panty sniffers who can't take right decisions, they can't make anything good out of it.

Actually while we're at it Zeox should give machmollo admin rights so he can see all the IPs of the forum users, will make his ladder push a little bit easier, without the need to actually break classes on his demand.

Who's smart idea was to make the bipolar 'grill' part of the QA staff too? This server is legit becoming a clown fiesta

actually i think Zeox have to apologize them,because he has to respect their decisions.you can't force someone to play in your private server forever.maybe people don't like the community here,or they want to play in server with English community or whatever reasons are...those guys helped a lot with important bugs,and now it's getting worse simply because the QA team contains DDoser/wintrader and im pretty sure half of the QA members are even QA ,just because to look important or badass in forum and to make ppl think they are some smart pro players cuz here its full with kids anyways and they take everything so seriously like machmollo and his brother maugli

The server had potential, but when the staff is full of panty sniffers who can't take right decisions, they can't make anything good out of it.

Actually while we're at it Zeox should give machmollo admin rights so he can see all the IPs of the forum users, will make his ladder push a little bit easier, without the need to actually break classes on his demand.

Who's smart idea was to make the bipolar 'grill' part of the QA staff too? This server is legit becoming a clown fiesta

it is already the ultimate clown fiesta purely because first of all:

random players are in the admin, people should be hired from the outside

the site was worked on for many months but it is still not properly organized, for an example an entire item set of ilvl 535 costs 250 gold bonuses but a belt of the same ilvl costs 355 bonuses which makes it impossible to complete sets

the entire forum is just a fucking garbage can filled with hopeless salty idiots qq'ing about absolutely nothing and having fights over absolutely nothing once again

I hope one day you forum dwellers can see how truly hopeless you are. You all think you're right when you talk shit about literally nothing but the truth is that you're just fucking dumb retards DDOS'ing over a video game and then afterwards trying to break other classes so you won't be bothered by them. And if you do get ddos'd you somehow lose all purpose in life so instead of trying to do something about it you're just pointing fingers and complaining.

it's funny because this server is sinking in the shit and you're all going down with it

Edited by Adlairo

• Game Masters

MiloradV2 If you want to complain about a QA member feel free to P.M. Zeox and explain him everything with details. Publicly criticizing or discussing a decision made by a staff member or their actions is bannable. Please don't open such threads in the future because the only thing you will achieve is to create more drama. It's up to owners who they want to hire and you got to respect that.

actually i think Zeox have to apologize them,because he has to respect their decisions.you can't force someone to play in your private server forever.maybe people don't like the community here,or they want to play in server with English community or whatever reasons are

Do I have to explain obvious things? I guess so... No one forced former QA team to stay in server, they were all still part of the staff when they made the suggestion about i90 realm. If they wanted to do it with the right way they would have resigned and then they could do whatever they wanted.

Even when Zeox fired them he stated that they were all decent testers.

Closed

• Administrators

I didn't want to answer, because It won't change anything, some of you are trolling, some of you've left server a lot of time ago and just making drama on forum, a lot of people write that they've been fired only because of messages to Toni, but not at all, seems you don't know about real reasons and don't read my messages.

Repitchx:

http://i.imgur.com/CPhj7y1.png

I've offered him to say sorry to Deadmouse for his words or in other way he will be removed from QA team. He didn't.

+ Asked to create a Fun server on another project

Milorad:

http://screenshot.ru/a2afbc509a6d8470dd3103aef3c37d7d.png

No comments.

+ Supported the request to create a Fun server on another project

Noneedholy:

http://screenshot.ru/fba2e5e6084bdc42b4874c342a9a2ca6.png

+ A lot of topics about usebug , with many proofs, also wintrading, also I read that he had been selling PQR or something like that, but as I know it was a lot of time ago, so that's not a reason.

+ Supported the request to create a Fun server on another project

Autschbatsch:

To be honest I don't remember nothing bad about him , but he was "with them" enjoying an idea of Fun on another project. So I've decided to remove him from QA team. Maybe he even will be able to join back, I haven't decided yet.

But, even after all I've written:

http://screenshot.ru/542daec85bee775567ee78605f2814b1.png

My tomorrows message in Skype in QA members :

http://dl4.joxi.net/drive/2017/07/18/0021/2038/1439734/34/eb61b86d93.png

About professionalism of current QA team.

They are not the best players in the world, they don't know many things about mechanics/ bugs etc, yes. BUT: they want to HELP our project. Yes, they are not ideal, but give them some time and they will have more experience to make all good.

If some of users from this topic know how something should work better than they, why you didn't send an application to be a part of QA team? I've even added a salary, to give you some stimulus to join us, but you still don't want? Yeah, sure, it's better to spam on the forum and write how bad everyone except you.

So, in the sum, they want to help, they want to study, they do it because they WANT, not because I've asked or someone else, for me it's the main.

Small fact.

Deadmouse was a 0 in developing when he started, but he wanted to help the project. After some months of studying I can say that he is a good developer that now work everyday on bug reports and fix some issue.

He is a genius? I don't think so. He wanted, that's all.

After all.

If you want to leave pandawow, do it. If you want to enjoy other servers, do it. I don't want to see players who are writing everyday that pandawow team doesn't fix stuffs or etc.

We had been working on new WEB a lot, you had been writing that we will never release it? We did. Yes, it have some bugs, we're on it, don't worry, we will fix them. You can say that we don't, but at least we have fixed not less then 100 bugs after release and added some features such as Guild armory, stream page etc.

You asked for QA? We did.

You asked for new arena season? We did.

You asked about changing criterias for titles? We did.

You say we don't fix bugs? In the last week devs have done 60 commits with bug fixes. We've added transmog vendors on Fun, we've updated Spectator, we've added 1x1 wargame. I know that still A LOT OF THINGS must be fixed, but we're on them. Returning back to cross server after disconnect? In process and a lot of other bugs too. But some of them are not so easy as you think.

Also I'm trying to start good advertisement company , but still looking for a moviemaker that will make good promo for pwow. We've started transfer from other servers to increase population. I'm thinking about a promotion where you can have free horde transfer on Fun server, because we have a lot of alliance players, but horde population is week.

In the end

You always judge pandawow team, administrators, gms, moderators, now even QA team, if you think it's so easy - make your server and we will see.

I'm tired because of everyday drama on the forum. Now I won't be so loyal to English community. I've tried to be a part of it, listen to your opinion, fixing things that you want etc.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=199096

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=195506

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=194518

etc.

But now I see, there are no way to get a respect from you. Yeah, there are some good people that are thanking us for our job and respect it, thank you for your support! But the rest (as I said that even don't play here now) always write bad things. Just leave our forum, please, and from that moment I will start helping you with that decision. And after I won't worry if you go to another project, ask them to create fun, write that pandawow is dead or something like that, I will be happy that such dead people left our project.

Topic is closed.

• Like 6